SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Ask her who the date was with!

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:52 pm

I tweeted her! We'll see if she replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Lindsey Miller ‏@miller_tu 6s6 seconds ago
@bbbreanna it's not really that close so hard to tell who he is with! I will post tonight Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Thanks for being on top of the SM game, Breanna!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:58 pm

breannalauren wrote:Andy Miller ‏@Andy32Miller  3h3 hours ago
@RealitySteve @skmyers14 I was closer than this today. They walked up and down the street 10+ times for this shot

This was a response to RS about the picture of the girls walking down the street with the producer there too.

10+ times, thats interesting
They do lots of re-takes to get the film they want. Key words: film they want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:03 pm

She replied to me.

It was Emily with the 1 on 1

https://twitter.com/miller_tu/status/657662930205429760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:04 pm

They just got in the car to kiss then got out? What in the world laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Well, then. He may actually really like Emily..laugh out loud Eh. Whatever. She seemed cute and normal from Dallas Cowboys. So..that's nice. Didn't someone say she was majoring (along with her sister) to be a Kindergarden Teacher?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Hahahaha...a little too late Steveo

@RealitySteve 2m2 minutes ago
(SPOILER): Ben's 1 on 1 date at Rex's Rendezvous tonight is with Emily Ferguson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:07 pm

They were doing several takes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:08 pm

That would be so annoying to re-do everything, I would like to just enjoy the date laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Damn, well I guess he really does like Emily then. At least enough to kiss her when they had to go back in the car.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001