SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Diana wrote:I have no doubt Lauren is F1

Me too. I definitely think Lauren is F1.
I think it was a done deal with those photos of Ben literally cherishing (imo) Lauren's face.
That's a Ben I've never seen before and imo, that's a Ben with his F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Whoever the F1 may be, I hope that Ben is happy with this experience.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:40 am

The first promo was posted Tuesday Nov 17th

No Discussion thread

Admin wrote:Posted Nov 17th.

umngirl wrote:photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 04870c8e-566f-4a0f-8a7a-5c8d4e7d21aa_zpsyfm0gkjo
Source

CH is interviewed via skype on Wed Nov 18th

abcnews.go
Ben is going to be a phenomenal bachelor," Harrison said in a Skype interview with "Good Morning America" co-anchor Rebecca Jarvis during "GMA's 40 for 40" live stream event. "I can't wait for everybody to see this season. I think everybody is really going to fall in love with this guy. He's just a very sincere, sweet, genuine guy."

Wednesday Nov 18th we learn Caila has her itinerary and is making her way home Thursday Nov 19th.

IMO the FRC was not Wednesday the 18th as per RS if they posted the first promo on the 17th, and Caila knew earlier in the day on Wed the 18th the times of her flights on the 19th. Unless she was let go earlier and had to stick around till after the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 am

I do believe that the pattern, at least since Emily's season is for the f3 to have to stay on location until the FRC... but not necessarily during the couple of days that the couple gets to stay together after. As I recall, during Sean's season, Ashlee was either home or at least had access to a computer (but was waiting on her phone- some sm message she put out was "get my phone back tomorrow") - and we knew because she was posting like crazy on Pinterest. RS said that last year, Kaitlyn had the wonderful privilege of staying in Iowa while filming finished. Just speculating her... is it possible that the source of Caila knowing her travel itinerary knew, but Caila didn't yet? Or she left after MTP or during LCD? Just putting different scenarios out there- I don't have a clue, but not surprised she's there all the way to the end of filming.... all of the f3 would have been IMO.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Wednesday Nov 18th we learn Caila has her itinerary and is making her way home Thursday Nov 19th.

IMO the FRC was not Wednesday the 18th as per RS if they posted the first promo on the 17th, and Caila knew earlier in the day on Wed the 18th the times of her flights on the 19th. Unless she was let go earlier and had to stick around till after the FRC.

Popping in to ask if we know for certain that Caila made it to F2, is it possible she was F3 and stayed in the FRC location (Jamaica) until after the FRC?

If the FRC was on the 13th/14th, why would CH stay around until 18th? Wouldn't he hightail it back to LA, after all, he has been lying around in the sun for a couple of weeks already.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:10 pm

I think the FRC was more like Sunday/Monday 15-16th. Wasn't there SM activity by Jojo which we speculated she was the F3? CMIIW

Monday - FRC
Tuesday - Ben Promo
Wed - CH skype He could have been coming home Wed after his skype ?
Wed - Caila gets her schedule to come home and is forced to stick around for a couple of days
Thursday - Caila comes home
Friday/Weekend - Ben F1 return home?

Just throwing it out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Sorry for the double post, here's something else to mess with our minds.

This was posted Nov 16th 9:28pm eastern

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison Nov 16
We said perfect "Ben" RT @people: The new #Bachelor is a perfect 10

So does that mean the first promo that was posted upthread, was not Nov 17 but earlier?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Did you watch the skype with CH? They talked about it being one of the last days of filming and CH talked about Ben's final decision in future tense, not that he's not known for lying, but I definitely got the impression that it wasn't done yet. I mean he turned that camera to the producers and said they're anxious because they've still got filming to do that day. Sure, they might be filming some TH's after the fact, but not several days after, I don't think. And there's no need for CH to be there at that point.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Regardless of when the FRC was I believe that Ben eliminated JoJo at F3 and Caila at the LCD F2.  I firmly believe that Ben the 10 on Season 20.....The Most Romantic Season Ever per MF......will have a FRC dedicated to his Love Story and Happily Ever After with Lauren accepting the final rose and proposal. JMO :sweetheart: seeing hearts
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Seabear wrote:Regardless of when the FRC was I believe that Ben eliminated JoJo at F3 and Caila at the LCD F2.  I firmly believe that Ben the 10 on Season 20.....The Most Romantic Season Ever per MF......will have a FRC dedicated to his Love Story and Happily Ever After with Lauren accepting the final rose and proposal. JMO :sweetheart: seeing hearts

Good Post I agree I will be SHOCKED if this isn't how it plays out. We are due for a real love story :sprinklehearts

2pop wine :dancing peg: laughlaughlaugh :sending flowers :Woah-hoo: whipped :tissuebox

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:56 pm

I've been told "everyone" leaves today. Caila is expected in Ohio at 1am. I don't know if everyone includes Ben.

TY rose

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Sorry, what does LCD stand for?

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline