SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:18 am

maybe Amanda?

So that would leave Becca, Olivia, Lauren B, JoJo, Caila and Emily

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:38 am

^^^ maybe.

I believe Kashas  source that becca is still around so we have to look elsewhere for the 3rd girl. Could 7 have gone instead of 6? We have had 5 instead of 6 before but I dont remember 7 preHTDs.

Not sure why Emily has been discounted by so many.  tbh the only person I had a doubt from the f9 was Leah because of possible beliefs but she so gone now anyway imo.

RS seemed to think he was right about who goes far so will assume that Joelle is still there since I think he specifically named her.

At least one of these 7 is being kept around only for the next lead and not for Ben. Maybe that is Olivia or Joelle both of who have camara experience in varying degrees.
I would hope that he takes the time to figure out the potential a bit quicker and eliminates Amanda if it's not there.

:strings1
Just some random thoughts and opinions here in the middle of the night after a random phone call woke us up

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:44 am

Lauren H. sad

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:56 am

loveactually9 wrote:For all those concerned at least this decreases the blonde to brunette ratio laugh out loud
Thank you! cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:12 am

eversotrue wrote:This is hilarious. I'm reading the bachnation IG spoilers account, and there's always a few comments under each girls photo saying "too young". These people are in for a rude awakening when they watch the show and realize the contestants are all about 25..

If only they knew that almost all of them are roughly the same age.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:49 am

BlackHalo wrote:Lauren H. sad

ikr ? Sometimes perfect on paper is not perfect.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:06 am

DebutAlbum wrote:
eversotrue wrote:This is hilarious. I'm reading the bachnation IG spoilers account, and there's always a few comments under each girls photo saying "too young". These people are in for a rude awakening when they watch the show and realize the contestants are all about 25..

If only they knew that almost all of them are roughly the same age.
Who's "they"?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:09 am

Come on Ben. Send Becca packing already. sad

I'm not excited by such a young cast but am hoping they're like Ben, mature for their age.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:21 am

Is Becca the oldest one left? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:24 am

To me(JMOAA) perfect on paper: what kind of paper are we using? Toilet paper? Fine stationary? Plain paper bag? What are we writing with? Chalk? Pencil? Ink? Blood? 
I don't let my mind go there. Just me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 am

Yeah, tbh, I don't really get what made Lauren H. so perfect on paper. She's a teacher, so presumably good with kids, but was there anything else? I don't wish to be superficial, but men are rather visual beings and she wasn't the most striking girl left IMO, so I would've been positively surprised if Ben had picked her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:06 am

Who is left? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst