SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:12 am

southern_girl wrote:I think Lauren B. has a great shot at F4 or further.  No one has talked about her recently.  She is beautiful.  Doesn't seem to have any previous reality TV or modeling photos - which is a relief, and she is a Christian.

I thought Lauren B is gone? I'm so dang confused.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:15 am

bluwavz wrote:Aww, that's too bad. sad Just goes to show you we really don't know who the frontrunners are.

Well, it passes the time to guess! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:17 am

Mindless, I agree. When Kaitlyn asked him what he was looking for in a wife, the first thing he said was physical attraction. Lauren H is certainly cute but maybe he wasn't as attracted to her as some of the others

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:18 am

atem wrote:
southern_girl wrote:I think Lauren B. has a great shot at F4 or further.  No one has talked about her recently.  She is beautiful.  Doesn't seem to have any previous reality TV or modeling photos - which is a relief, and she is a Christian.

I thought Lauren B is gone?  I'm so dang confused.

I think there were 2.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:19 am

The thing about Lauren Bushnell that makes me hesitate is that she got arrested for public intoxication. You have to be extremely drunk and obnoxious for that to happen

http://arre.st/CA-111613282?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CaliforniaMugshots+%28California+Mugshots%29

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:21 am

loveactually9 wrote:The thing about Lauren Bushnell that makes me hesitate is that she got arrested for public intoxication. You have to be extremely drunk and obnoxious for that to happen

http://arre.st/CA-111613282?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CaliforniaMugshots+%28California+Mugshots%29

Perfect for Ben!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 am

^^^ Wow.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:26 am

loveactually9 wrote:The thing about Lauren Bushnell that makes me hesitate is that she got arrested for public intoxication. You have to be extremely drunk and obnoxious for that to happen

Or you can be standing right in front of a cop when the situation is going on.  cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:28 am

It's not that big of a deal but I'll have to see how she is onscreen before I decide that she's the perfect Christian gal for Ben

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:35 am

:dancingcupcake: to the sleuth that finds proof of the final eliminated girl (s) from this episode. Hopefully before it is spoiled.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:47 am

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:

I think there were 2.

I'm confused too. There were/are 2 Lauren B's. Who do people think is still there???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:49 am

Rolly wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:

I think there were 2.

I'm confused too. There were/are 2 Lauren B's. Who do people think is still there???

The blonde one.  As the brunette Lauren B was cut.

Maybe, that's why they aren't going to Denver?  One of the HTD will be there? no idea Is she living in Denver or am I confusing her with another blonde? giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst