SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:53 am

The only aspect of this season I'm not super psyched about is that CH will call Ben "Been" all the time which was super confusing for me in the Ben F days. I'm guessing it's a Dallas thing since Sean says it exactly like that also?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:55 am

Oh my gosh..This actually looks like a genuine smile from Mr Chris.
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 12120253_155202261503340_430238560_n
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:25 am

Maybe I missed it, but did we ever find out who will be taking part in the Parade?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe I missed it, but did we ever find out who will be taking part in the Parade?
Jade and Tanner (an interview Jade and Carly did in Atlantic City a few days ago.)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Ok thanks ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:42 pm

This tweet from Lacy yesterday had the hashtag #roseparade and mentioned being in a bathing suit so I guess she's in it too.

Lacy Faddoul @LacyFaddoul 20h
Mom just said, "don't eat for a few days and do some sit-ups" a bathing suit in December, can't wait. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 1f602 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 1f602 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 1f602 #roseparade
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Based on the decor of the float I'm guessing they will feature mostly BIP people besides Ben and CH. It just makes the most sense with the tropical theme.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:44 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I though it was interesting that he said that the only thing he doesn't know about is how a person will be edited. He can only tell us what he heard. That makes me think we might have a Nikki type situation, where he told us about how horrible she was (which is probably true, considering what was shown on Couples Therapy), but because she was F1, she got a pretty good edit and was shown to be close to a lot of the girls. Not necessarily with Lauren B, but maybe someone else in the f4. Just a thought.

I formed a poor impression of Nikki simply based on what I saw on the show (I was not on any of the fan forums at that point.) I think it is impossible to put a good edit on a poor lead because they spend so much time on camera, but for the contestants it can happen. I had good impressions of Juan Pablo and Chris S. as contestants, and a less than stellar impressions of them as leads.

I think that Ben is a solid guy and will be a great lead. I think we will see more of his personality as we always do with the leads. As for the girls, the edit will be a roll of the dice. OTOH I think that with Ben as the most likely choice for the lead during the auditions, it tended to attract a large group of quality girls.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Tptb will do whatever it takes to make people tune in from week to week. My sense of Ben is that what you see is what you get- the only surprises, I think, will be a better version of what we know. As far as the women are concerned, if they delivered drama to tptb, we will see it. And IMO, there are always those "out there" who watch the show who will find something to criticize, even for those who are the nicest all the time. Unfortunately, it comes with the territory.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:35 am

Tanner posted a pic and it seems the float will feature Ben, Jade, Tanner, Lacy, Ashley I, and Samantha.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:08 am

umngirl wrote:Tanner posted a pic and it seems the float will feature Ben, Jade, Tanner, Lacy, Ashley I, and Samantha.

No Tenley?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst