SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:26 am

Oh and by the way Richie got the romantic music during his one on one.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 am

I am not ruling him out yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:56 am

Sundy wrote:What do we make of Sam's  comment on The Project that people will be 'pleasantly surprisedm by who she picks?  Decoy or clue?
Probably decoy. Sasha is so obvious it's not like she can say it is him.
That being said, I am not ruling Richie out completely but the thing is that I feel Richie likes Sam more than Sam likes Richie.
Richie is totally smitten with Sam but that's the problem. His ITMs are about her and how he feels about her and wanting to be with her, etc.
But Sam's ITMs are not about how she feels about Richie, just about Richie the person and not her feelings for him.

What's interesting to me is in this episode she said she notices that Richie is nervous around her.
She has to know how he feels so if he develops stronger feelings for her and she realizes this then I don't see her taking him to F2 since that would really hurt him and she has said she doesn't want to lead anyone on.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:57 am

Richie was so cute on tonight's episode, Sam knows that Richie will stick with her through thick and thin yet she still chooses to go with the risky one (aka sash)
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:58 am

HodanG wrote:Richie was so cute on tonight's episode, Sam knows that Richie will stick with her through thick and thin yet she still chooses to go with the risky one (aka sash)
hmmm

No surprise really.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:59 am

Completely agree AAL! btw what does ITM stand for? I know I've had this for long yet still can't figure out simple acronyms
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:06 am

In The Moment (interviews) - on the spot (on dates)
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3144-abbreviations-no-discussion

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:18 am

Thankyouuuu
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:59 am

I noticed they do these 20 question and diary things. Could those be described for those of us that can't see them?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:07 am

Page 2 - AAL's post - Richie's 20 Q&A (why is Richie's missing here IDK: https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos?ref=page_internal )

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Sundy wrote:What do we make of Sam's  comment on The Project that people will be 'pleasantly surprisedm by who she picks?  Decoy or clue?
Posted here but I think it has to do with Michael https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3154p360-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-episode-discussions-spoilers-sleuthing#870349
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:02 pm

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 11252040_789815621140439_1620847284_n
@newideamagazine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine