SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:01 am

Heather's recap

Rosie's recap 4.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:03 am

It definitely was the plan all along it seems.

Sundy wrote:Interestingly Richie said the exact same thing about what he wants in a relationship as Sam says. She says that she wants what her sister has, he said he sees his friends and their relationships and he wants what they have. They seem aligned. Very possible that the run has been left too late though. For the moment I am sticking with him though

This is partly why I saw Richie and Sam as perfect for each other.
What I like about Richie is he has depth, sensitivity and vulnerability about him but is also a guy that is competitive, strong and will take the lead when needed. And what I love most is that he is a true leader, he seeks out the best in others and is a keen observer who sees strength where others see weakness (which is why he chose Will first).

I just feel like Richie is the kind of guy who would let the woman he loves shine.
He doesn't need or want the spotlight and yet could so easily take it if he wanted to and be all alpha.
He is not and chooses to be more of a partner, give and take, in a relationship which I love.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:06 am

I get the feeling the producers were working along with Sasha.
His gift just seemed to reinforce this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:07 am

happygolucky wrote:

Rosie's recap 4.
Interesting Rosie never mentioned Richie in this recap.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:12 am

Sundy wrote:You know what. I'm going out on a limb and not giving up on Richie. I know the odds are stacked against him but hey. I'm sticking to him
I am #TeamRichie no matter what. He's a winner in my books and honestly, I feel like if Sam chose him SHE would win.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:21 am

^100% AAL. Sam also mentioned with Maz today that she has to stand her ground in upcoming episodes and that she is not a pushover. I wonder if we will get to see this and who it is about. I did find Sam's body language tonight with Sasha off. No real chemistry on her side
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:25 am

We need to sleuth the next episodes and s/caps.
Still looks like F3 may be Sasha, Michael, and Richie (perhaps in that order F1-F3 or some other way).

Anyone want to help sleuth the s/caps in the thread would be awesome yes https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3156p12-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:33 am

To help us figure out s/caps in s/cap thread and also figure out who may get next SDs and what is going to happen  :detective
Possible F4? F3? F2? May need to match up s/caps to see who these may be.

I am thinking final 3 are Sasha, Michael, and Richie.
F4 may be Alex based on the surfing s/cap and he lives in Bondi so I could see him doing that with her on his HTD.

Note: There are only 5 weeks total.

Week 1 (Sept 23 & 24)
Episode 1: Having won the nation's heart in The Bachelor Australia 2014, Sam Frost will be looking for love again as Australia's first ever Bachelorette. Will she have more luck in love the second time around? FIR = Sasha
Episode 2: As the single dates kick off, Sam takes her chosen bachelor on the ultimate guy's first date. Also, on the first group date, Sam asks the bachelors to take a leap of faith for her. Single date = Dave, Group date 1on1 SQT = Drew

Week 2 (Sept 30 & Oct 1)
Episode 3: They say dance is the language of love and tonight Sam puts that theory, and her date, to the test with a passionate tango routine. Will sparks fly, or will they fall flat on their backside? Single date = Sasha, Group date 1on1 SQT = Michael
Episode 4: Sam takes to the skies for some old school romance! After meeting her date at an airport hangar she reveals their airborne adventure souring through the skies in their own tiger moth planes. Single date = Alex, Group date 1on1 SQT = Richie

Week 3 (Oct 7 & 8)
Episode 5: The group date is set at a children's birthday party where the bachelors each man a station of puppet shows, face painting, dancing and magic tricks. Who will impress the toughest critics of all? 2on1 date = Tony and Davey, Group date 1on1 SQT = ??
Episode 6: Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years. Single date = Richie? or Michael, Group date 1on1 SQT = ??

Week 4 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 7: They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...but does the same go for women? Tonight's group date sees the Bachelors slap up a three course dinner for the guest of honour, Sam. Single date = Michael? or Richie, Group date 1on1 SQT = ??
Episode 8: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelors. Will she meet the expectations of and survive the grilling from protective parents and friends? Final 4 HTDs

Week 5 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 9: no summary yet Final 3 & Fantasy Dates
Episode 10: no summary yet Final 2 &  Final Rose Ceremony

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:53 am; edited 7 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:34 am

Haven't watched episode 4 yet- but just curious...does no one even think Alex is in the running? Sounds like Sam acknowledged he was different than her usual type and isn't this what she says she ultimately ends up with?

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:57 am

Alex? Maybe for F4, but not any further considering the S/caps.
Haven't watched epi.3&4, but I'm leaning towards what the sleuths came up with Sasha being F1. As for Michael and Richie ... still in limbo, 'cos few of Richie's S/caps can be from the same date ... so FSD and I don't know whether he makes it to F2.
I actually don't believe anything Sam says in the interviews, she doesn't seem to be any different from the other lead, only very fortunate one that the process wasn't long and the show didn't stir unnecessary drama. I've lost the interest to watch, so I'm just enjoying the forum discussions.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks. Good points! I am enjoy the watching the boys good naturedness (is that even a word?) Haha though! They seem to be a good bunch:)

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:14 pm

treatmom4 wrote:Haven't watched episode 4 yet- but just curious...does no one even think Alex is in the running? Sounds like Sam acknowledged he was different than her usual type and isn't this what she says she ultimately ends up with?
Based on s/caps I think Alex may be F4.
The surfing s/cap of Alex may be his HTD. He lives in Bondi so he could do that with her.

As for the "pleasant surprise" pick Sam said on The Project and not her usual type, IMO, Sam is referring to Michael and Sasha for F2.
1. David the model said to Sam that she is the kind of girl more concerned about money and status
2. the edit was all about Sam choosing Michael over David the model.
3. Sam already said in the beginning of the show that she has dated professional athletes before so thus her "type".
4. By not picking Michael and choosing the contract manager over professional soccer player then that is the "pleasant surprise" Sam possibly is talking about on The Project and goes with the edit that Sam picks based on her feelings not status/type.

IMO, F2 most likely Sasha and Michael and Sasha F1 and Michael F2:
1. They both have a lot of s/caps and more than the other guys so I am thinking s/caps may be LCD for both of them.
2. Will have to see for Michael's SD but I think if he still has s/caps remaining then one of those may be LCD and also LCD for Sasha.

Richie likely F3, IMO (only issue I have is Sam's brother faved the tweet about Richie being possible F1 but maybe her brother never was at MTP so never met F2 or he did meet Richie and he was then at MTP F2)
1. he is likely getting Sarah's F3 edit of getting roses all the time but not much shown for a while and perfect on paper.
2. Only difference I see is Richie is really falling for Sam F more than Sarah was for Sam W. but both edit emphasizing "opening up" and getting their walls down.
3. Considering Sam stated in this episode that she noticed how nervous Richie is around her and s/caps show he is clearly smitten, it's why I think Sam would let him go and not take him to FRC.

Obviously this can be all wrong and Richie is F1 (and I would LOVE him to be) but will have to wait for Richie and Michael's SDs to figure out the s/caps to match them. But if he is F3, I think that F3 is the sweet spot for next possible Bachelor lead if Michael doesn't get it (and Michael may not... the media doesn't like him and him being turned down at FRC won't be as shocking, imo b/c of the "status" image).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy