SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:03 pm

This is why I love Richie and am Team Richie.
From the getgo I could see he puts others first and before himself.
Loyalty is a huge thing for him and he would be such a loyal, caring, and compassionate partner.
He's cusp-Taurus. Makes sense completely.
#TeamRichie and hope he gets to find someone who will put him first and be with him through thick and thin!!  :yes:

‏@BacheloretteAU  1h1 hour ago
Richie's starting to open up! ❤️ #BacheloretteAU KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 CQOYM-pXAAAW8KE
KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 11410758_906001152787960_1799405540_nhttp://www.pikore.com/m/1086115835580014166_1521697838

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:05 pm

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 12093769_1764841447076605_1109295942_n

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 11939643_1673206289562285_650240867_n
@bachsnap
http://www.pikore.com/m/1086115631679682151_2208374364
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Sam on Kyle and Jackie O... asked to describe each name.
For Richie, Sam stumbled a bit describing him and then said this...

‏@kiis1065 1h1 hour ago
"Richie is the underdog... He has the most beautiful soul" @Sam_Frost @BacheloretteAU #BacheloretteAU #KJShow

No wonder I am #TeamRichie.
Give me a guy with a beautiful soul any day.

He's really an amazing guy.
Loved when Sam said he always makes her laugh but she wants to find out more about him and Richie says, find out how many layers I have...
This guy really is so well-rounded and layered.

I loved Richie's self-awareness and ability to reflect and be introspective even in a hottub with Sam by talking about his rough childhood and connecting that with past relationships.

I especially loved when Richie said he has such great role models around him who show him amazing examples of relationships and that "I don't want to sound greedy, but I want that type of relationship".

Never settle Richie!! Never settle! #TeamRichie beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Can you link me that interview? Aw would love to hear Sam fumble when Richie comes up! Such an amazing guy
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:56 pm

HodanG wrote:Can you link me that interview? Aw would love to hear Sam fumble when Richie comes up! Such an amazing guy
https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/status/649719683457810432
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam on Kyle and Jackie O... asked to describe each name.
For Richie, Sam stumbled a bit describing him and then said this...

‏@kiis1065 1h1 hour ago
"Richie is the underdog... He has the most beautiful soul" @Sam_Frost @BacheloretteAU #BacheloretteAU #KJShow

No wonder I am #TeamRichie.
Give me a guy with a beautiful soul any day.

He's really an amazing guy.
Loved when Sam said he always makes her laugh but she wants to find out more about him and Richie says, find out how many layers I have...
This guy really is so well-rounded and layered.

I loved Richie's self-awareness and ability to reflect and be introspective even in a hottub with Sam by talking about his rough childhood and connecting that with past relationships.

I especially loved when Richie said he has such great role models around him who show him amazing examples of relationships and that "I don't want to sound greedy, but I want that type of relationship".

Never settle Richie!! Never settle! #TeamRichie beatingheart

@AllAboutLove I got a feeling it is Richie. Guess it will be one good happy ending if it is so. The pleasant surprise she said made me think it is Richie. :cutesmile!:

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:56 am

sad
@danspeak_ 1d
@richie_strahan hey Richie, I co host a podcast called Dissed by a rose" we're a couple of guys from Perth. Would love to get you on!

@danspeak_ 8h
@richie_strahan can't wait to have you on the podcast man.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:05 am

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 _10

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2CEDAD9900000578-0-image-a-9_1443612395535
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3254766/The-Bachelorette-hunks-showcase-bulging-biceps-toned-abs-pose-dogs-charity-calendar.html
awwww #TeamRichieForever beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:24 am

Richie, 30, WA

‘It was a train wreck,’ he says of his first meeting with Sam.

But Richie doesn’t mind being awkward on camera if it means finding his perfectly compatible partner.

‘My last relationship lasted two years,’ he says. ‘We ended it because I knew she wasn’t the girl I was going to spend the rest of my life with. We were two very different people.

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 C14872C8-OK030615PC-641
KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Bach-boys-WP
http://okmagazine.com.au/bach-boys-confession-time/3/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:55 am

I know next to nothing about body language, but I found it fascinating when Sam described the other guys, she made a point to look at Kylie and Jackie O as she said the adjective, however when it got to Richie, she was more soft-spoken. I'd like to add that no other guys got the description Richie got (Sam mostly used "gorgeous" or "funny," etc..) however that could be spoken in a friendly-like way towards Richie, rather than romantic interest.

Also, I believe the more she described a guy, the more unlikely it is for them to be top contenders.

ETA: I think Sam said those things about Richie because of her rejecting him at F3/F2 (I think he's F2 IMO), therefore it's her way of sending her well-wishes. Kind of like, "You're the sweetest person and whoever you're gonna be with is a lucky girl." Am I explaining myself right?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:24 am

IA. It felt like she has been saying all this stuff about Richie because he is F2 and she wants him to be happy and find his own great love.

Even her faving tweets and that photo of him and maybe her brother faving that tweet is also showing some support?

I think at the end of the day, I think she would feel bad for Richie. She said he has a beautiful soul.
To me that is something she would say about someone she hurt, imo.

I hope he gets a chance to be next lead.
His edit will likely be about him opening up and ready for love but just missing out and if he is F2, Australia will see a vulnerable heartbroken Aussie guy for the first time on TV and probably rally behind him to get his love story.

That Richie is already thought of as the underdog (Sam's words) and dark horse goes in Richie's favour.

People love to cheer for an underdog.
Even if they don't find the person attractive or anything else they will be wanting the guy to not get hurt.
And Richie already opened up last episode that he is a guy who never talks about feelings and things so it is no surprise then that he will likely get even more support from viewers.

From the get go... I always thought Richie had either an F1 or an F2 edit. I didn't see much choice for anything else.

F1 edit was putting his heart on the line and getting the girl of his dreams who is a little bit lady and a little bit bogan or get a F2 (F3 but leaning F2) edit of putting his heart on the line and having it broken.

Either way... it will be Richie's story that will be the undercurrent with the edit.
Even when he is not seen with Sam he is narrating and doing VO each episode from the beginning.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:15 am

Can I just add that if Richie is F2 he is such an amazing and supportive guy.
I think he will be supportive of Sasha and Sam big time.
After all, he wants that great love too and if S&S have it he would be happy for them no matter his pain. :yes:

He may go down as the most beloved F2 of all time... beatingheart
No sour grapes from Richie at all. yes

He likes posts by Sasha, followed Sasha and tweets to Sasha today.
It will make Sasha also feel support which is awesome. :Nod:

And he tweeted to Sasha and FTW and Sasha faved the tweet and so did Bette Aussie account
awwww

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Sdasaa10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine