SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:34 am

Because I am all alone here.. I just realized who Richie reminds me of... Des' Chris.

Aww
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:43 am

What a superstar! Loving the bromances this season and the fact that they're able to accept the experience for what it is, is admirable.

At this point, I'm really watching for Richie and hoping that he gets the support from Australia to become the next lead (the edit is looking promising and the public are becoming more aware) and for Sam's redemption love story. I was hoping that they wouldn't be so obvious with the editing for Sash but alas. And it's a short season, I can't really see them trying to pull twists and blindsides. I quite like Sasha anyway, even if he isn't my utmost fave.

Yessss, he so reminds me of Chris!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:03 am

I am watching for Richie too. He's been my fave and what I love about him is he has exceeded my expectations not only on the show but post-show with his SM. Such a kind and caring person who puts others FIRST. I am constantly impressed with him.

I would love to see Richie be lead where he gets to have his love story for himself and gets a chance to shine. He makes his life all about other people, supporting his sister and mom since young and working so, so hard. He's such a hard worker based on his IG and already has his own house and still supports his family.

I am so glad I am not the only one that sees similarities with Richie and Des's Chis. They're both sporty, athletic, outdoorsy, competitive where it counts (work/career/athletics), considerate of others, self-deprecating, humble, romantics at heart and put others ahead of themselves. They're not the typical alpha male types but rather they let the woman shine and give her the spotlight and are earnest and sincere, and KIND.

Kindness in a person is such an important quality to have - it is perhaps the one I admire most in others. One of my fave movies is About Time and I fully believe what the father says to his son “Marry someone who’s kind”.

Kindness is my most loved trait in a person, that and loyalty which Richie also seems to encompass. Like Sam said about Richie, "He's someone who will stick by me through thick and thin" and when describing Richie she said he is someone who has "a beautiful soul". No higher praise than that, imo.

And that is just some of what I see in/with Richie -- an amazing combination of a man, imo. My favourite type of guy... one who can lead and be a partner...  and be someone who will build his world around the woman he doesn't just love but adores.

I really hope he gets a chance at next lead!! #TeamRichie

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:21 am; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:07 am

Richie's picks for his dodge ball side spoke volumes about who he is. He could have picked a physical, alpha male but was quietly confident enough in his own abilities to pick a team that he knew he could work with and lead to a win. I really would love watching him as the next bachelor.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:16 am

I agree. It showed Richie saw the strength in others where others see weakness.
That's the trait of a true leader.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:24 am

Yep! ITA ITA.

I feel like with Richie, you'd be an equal. I'm not a fan with the traditional type of guys who leads the relationship. Alpha males are also not my type, either. Richie is a combination of a guy who can lead (as seen in the dodgeball game) but also I feel that he can stand back and let the woman take control.

I love that he's observant and can see the strength in people -- that's the sign of an extraordinary person. I can see why Sam says that he has a sweet soul.

Please, please TPTB let as have him as lead! Unlike the Bachelors we've seen so far these past seasons, Richie actually has a personality tbh!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:27 am

I know I keep going on about this but I am so disappointed Richie is not being given a sd where he could have connected with Sam in a really romantic way and being compared to how she felt on Sasha's sd.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:29 am

Have I missed something? Why is everyone so convinced that Richie is not F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:31 am

AEF wrote:I know I keep going on about this but I am so disappointed Richie is not being given a sd where he could have connected with Sam in a really romantic way and being compared to how she felt on Sasha's sd.

Pretty sure he gets a SD, AEF! Most of us sleuthers believe he's either F2 or F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ihavecourage Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:35 am

in_denial wrote:Have I missed something? Why is everyone so convinced that Richie is not F1?

SNAP! I was just about ask the same question!

Ihavecourage

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:42 am

aerina wrote:Yep! ITA ITA.

I feel like with Richie, you'd be an equal. I'm not a fan with the traditional type of guys who leads the relationship. Alpha males are also not my type, either. Richie is a combination of a guy who can lead (as seen in the dodgeball game) but also I feel that he can stand back and let the woman take control.

I love that he's observant and can see the strength in people -- that's the sign of an extraordinary person. I can see why Sam says that he has a sweet soul.

Please, please TPTB let as have him as lead! Unlike the Bachelors we've seen so far these past seasons, Richie actually has a personality tbh!!

I agree. It really comes down to preferences in men. And with Richie... he treats people as equals and it is why I said in the other thread he is someone who will grow with the woman he loves.

I am truly blessed to be married to someone like Richie. Someone who is totally my equal and we both grow with each other and make each other better because of this. Hard to explain but it's why for me, so many of those I know and am close to have relationships where they are so unhealthy and stifling because of traditional roles of alpha and dependent wife/partner and yet as woman still want to feel like they are their own person. I find trust, compassion, respect, kindness and a genuine interest in one another and being able to spend time sharing life together and continually learning with and from each other with an ebb and flow to be so rare and something I cherish and am so thankful for each day.

And yes!! I would love Richie to be lead. What makes him even better than Des' Chris, imo, is that he is hilarious and he narrates/carries the show really well and in a genuine way. His sense of humour is the icing on the cake to all his amazing traits. He's really got everything going for him and just needs to find that special someone to adore. Richie is the kind of guy I would encourage, no pretty much force, anyone who is looking for someone rare to marry and tell them to marry him quick.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:42 am

aerina wrote:
AEF wrote:I know I keep going on about this but I am so disappointed Richie is not being given a sd where he could have connected with Sam in a really romantic way and being compared to how she felt on Sasha's sd.

Pretty sure he gets a SD, AEF! Most of us sleuthers believe he's either F2 or F3.

No I mean the 'growing old' date he is thrown on rather than an adrenalin or romantic date which could speed up more romantic feelings given he is already behind on that front

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine