SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:I want a Richie ... anyone? ... I need the Richie man! Fast! hissyfit ok ... to not sound desperate, I would politely ask "you" to speed the process (whoever is playing with my love life) Embarassed

Seriously ... this guy ... makes my knees weak ... while I'm sitting and watching the PC screen (makes no sense) ... creates the butterflies in my belly ... and then I go to search for more biscuits to eat, while observing the pics on the monitor (this isn't the deal Richie, your "statue" should be pushing me to do some workout, not being glued to the wi-fi connection areas)  

but cut to the chase ... his awkward/nervous energy around Sam ... that is the key for me ... that Sam is not Richie's "perfect" girl.
So, I hope people can find their own reasons and the joy in knowing that the "right woman" he has yet to meet. (I'm too **** far! :tissuebox )

OK. I'm serious. I'm of the same opinion as Heather ... when things are meant to be ... they just click ... and there's an ease ... and when it's not ... maybe subconscious is telling you something. JMO. hearthumbsup
\

I want a Richie too! beatingheart

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm hoping he will be the next Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:43 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 CRYipCFUEAUAGiR
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Last night, our Bachelors took charge, when Sam met the families!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:56 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Tbt1-ep9-rose-richard-8268
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/bachelors-style-episode-8#2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 CRYipCFUEAUAGiR
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU  
Last night, our Bachelors took charge, when Sam met the families!

Sam looks like a sister and part of the family.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:I want a Richie ... anyone? ... I need the Richie man! Fast! hissyfit ok ... to not sound desperate, I would politely ask "you" to speed the process (whoever is playing with my love life) Embarassed

Seriously ... this guy ... makes my knees weak ... while I'm sitting and watching the PC screen (makes no sense) ... creates the butterflies in my belly ... and then I go to search for more biscuits to eat, while observing the pics on the monitor (this isn't the deal Richie, your "statue" should be pushing me to do some workout, not being glued to the wi-fi connection areas)  

but cut to the chase ... his awkward/nervous energy around Sam ... that is the key for me ... that Sam is not Richie's "perfect" girl.
So, I hope people can find their own reasons and the joy in knowing that the "right woman" he has yet to meet. (I'm too **** far! :tissuebox )

OK. I'm serious. I'm of the same opinion as Heather ... when things are meant to be ... they just click ... and there's an ease ... and when it's not ... maybe subconscious is telling you something. JMO. hearthumbsup
Welcome to the land of RichieLove. bestbud! hearthumbsup
@happygolucky you totally need a guy like Richie. :yes:

Not to wax too personal (okay maybe so so forgive the oversharing) but I remember when I was younger and dating guys that I had connections with, etc, but there was my Richie... and I would question this connection I had with him because it was TOO easy (but uncomfortable in the good ways too although I didn't want to admit it to myself) and I could tell he liked me, all my friends and people that knew me would say "what about HIM?" and I would just want to write him off because his heart was on a platter and it was like, "where's the hard work here to get this guy to like me?" (my life had shown me you have to WORK for someone to be so into you like that and if a guy liked me that much already then where's the challenge/dysfunction? but moreso... . in hindsight I didn't feel worthy of this love-platter). It took me a while to realize he was what I wanted AND needed. He didn't wax on and on philosophically or fit my overly analytical/creative ways (he had this ability to do so -- especially with me where it felt special b/c it was with me, not every Tom, Dick, and Harry -- but that wasn't his day to day personality) and was different from people that were in my "crowd" but what stood out to me was that he was the only person I just felt *understood me*. Completely. Like, he just *got* me. He didn't even have to speak my personality-language as his first language but he just understood me - more than those who were like me. And made me feel like I wasn't a weirdo or super special because of some specific traits I had (which would bug the heck out of me about other guys if they overly liked something about my personality --- I would feel boxed in by their liking that *part* of me too much --- like they wanted or liked a certain part of me more than the other parts and for me, I want to be all the parts I want to be --- 100% all of me with no limits, no stereotypes, no boxing in). And as boring or non-romantic as it sounds I felt so "normal" with my soulmate. I had this epiphany that being "normal" is underrated and my definition of what normal is is that it's where you can just be 100% yourself without having to leave any part of you out due to disappointment or not connecting with that part with the other person and yet not having to be someone's role model/idol either (although they are still a fan of who you are). It's why I look back at my relationship with my hubby and go, thank God I let myself love and be loved by this man. I am his biggest fan and he is mine. And I think that for Richie, that's what he will be with the person he is meant to be with -- their biggest fan and most importantly, she will be his biggest fan too....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Poor Richie! It was all over his face that he adored her. I've got my fingers crossed for next Bachelor, my only concern would be that he would be a little shy and not forward enough with the girls for Channel 10's liking.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Poor Richie! It was all over his face that he adored her. I've got my fingers crossed for next Bachelor, my only concern would be that he would be a little shy and not forward enough with the girls for Channel 10's liking.
That's why I would love him to be the next Bachelor... he reminds me of Art Green who was shy and not forward and very dorky/awkward especially around Matilda. I am kind of over the smooth operator types who concentrate more on physically groping the girls (Sam Wood... looking at you) and would love to see someone like  Richie, who to me is someone who would wear his heart on his sleeve, be so respectful and kind, almost to a point of "where's the action!" comments (like Art got since his 'first' kiss was in Episode 5!). But that is what I love... there's a cherishing of the heart that Art showed and I see in Richie too. This love for life, big Kid, and will adore, just adore the woman he falls for. I would love to see that happen on the show and moreso see someone reciprocate that the way Matilda did (even as a contestant and Art falling all over himself for her, SHE still fought for HIM). And Art said that HE won at FRC and that his song for him and Matty is "cheerleader". I think one of the best things in a relationship is being each other's biggest fans/cheerleaders -- you know you always have loyalty and support no matter what and someone who loves you is always in your corner. That's rare. Richie please be Bachelor! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Anyone else hanging on Richie's pop sugar interview? I just want to see how he's travelling a few month on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Sundy wrote:Anyone else hanging on Richie's pop sugar interview?  I just want to see how he's travelling a few month on
Yes! I am waiting with baited breath!! I am sure he will be so gracious and kind as Popsugar tweeted!! And maybe happy? Even if he is dating now, if it doesn't become "The one" I hope he takes the gig. But knowing him, he may not want it. :/

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Weaaa10

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Sdeeea10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Anyone else hanging on Richie's pop sugar interview?  I just want to see how he's travelling a few month on
Yes! I am waiting with baited breath!! I am sure he will be so gracious and kind as Popsugar tweeted!! And maybe happy? Even if he is dating now, if it doesn't become "The one" I hope he takes the gig. But knowing him, he may not want it. :/

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Weaaa10

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Sdeeea10

You know I agree. I don't think he would want the gig as the next Bachelor. I suppose it will depend on how he processes the 'process' of elimination. I don't know if he would have it in him to be the Bachelor and eliminate girls week after week. I honestly think too he will be snapped up very quickly.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:06 pm

As long as Richie is happy, I will be happy for him. He truly deserves to find happiness and love. :Nod:

Also, I was listening to Sasha in an interview and the interviewers said they've been Team Richie but think that Sam needs a Sasha in the Streets and a Richie in the Sheets and they ask Sasha what he thinks about that and he says it sounds good, let's run with it! giggling

HAHAHA!! Too cute about how everyone, even Sasha, is so pro-Richie. Lucky girl who snatches him up. I just hope she deserves Richie and he doesn't rebound and accept anything less than someone who will adore him!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine