SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:35 am

Although it is a lyric to a Salt N Pepa song so it could be a coinky dink, but if the Daily Mail has taught us anything...!

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:38 am

I have a feeling Richie may be in the running for next lead if they decide to go with recycled contestants. It would make a lot of sense too if they did
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:45 am

Yep! No doubt they'd wanna pander to the audience, like they did with Sam. The Bachelor franchise is doing wonders for their network. Richie is quickly becoming the fan fave so he's a shoo-in. Personally, Michael just doesn't emote on-screen. No wonder they didn't go with him for S3. Sam Wood had a very open face and although Blake was zzzzz, he also had a modicum of personality sometimes (although I'm pretty sure Sam made him look good throughout the series haha) Don't think I've seen Beckham smile??

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:48 am

aerina wrote:Yep! No doubt they'd wanna pander to the audience, like they did with Sam. The Bachelor franchise is doing wonders for their network. Richie is quickly becoming the fan fave so he's a shoo-in. Personally, Michael just doesn't emote on-screen. No wonder they didn't go with him for S3. Sam Wood had a very open face and although Blake was zzzzz, he also had a modicum of personality sometimes (although I'm pretty sure Sam made him look good throughout the series haha)
Yup. And they have Richie narrating from the very beginning and his edit is really good. Also, F3 is the sweet spot when it comes to recycled contestants for lead (which I think Richie will be). People are already posting that they want him for lead if he doesn't win. That is what they did with Heather... the momentum is already starting and Richie's date is yet to happen this week and when it does I won't be surprised if he becomes the fan favorite over all the guys.

IA that Michael doesn't emote at all hardly... Michael has no chance at lead, imo, especially if he is F2. That the producers chose Sam Wood (and it was Sam Wood's season Michael applied for not Blake's) means they didn't want Michael and they offered him the role on Bette... likely to use him to F2 position and yet "test" him out with the audience. I don't see Michael being lead. Not going to happen, imo. Not when Michael already has negative press about him and certainly not if they already turned him down before for lead. Plus, Michael he does not have the fan support to be lead (Richie will totally overtake him by the end of this... I will bet the farm. He already is based on SM top comments on FB).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:56 am

Just noticed this BTW but things like this makes me second guess things... Playing with fire, isn't she? giggling Misdirecting or...? To be fair, if I were ever the Bachelorette, I'd pull hints like this too haha. Richie as F1 or for next lead, I'm happy with either tbh!

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Screen11

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Screen12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:58 am

I think that if the Network Channel 10 and the producers choose Richie for next Bachelor lead that Richie's season will be the most popular and do great for ratings. Having someone that people know is already a built-in fan base and gives the audience someone to cheer for and get invested in before the show even starts.

I think they would be silly not to have Richie for Bachelor lead. He's a win-win for them. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:03 pm

aerina wrote:Just noticed this BTW but things like this makes me second guess things... Playing with fire, isn't she?  giggling  Misdirecting or...? To be fair, if I were ever the Bachelorette, I'd pull hints like this too haha. Richie as F1 or for next lead, I'm happy with either tbh!

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Screen11

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Screen12
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

And Sam liked that photo of Richie 3 weeks before the show aired on TV as well as the one with the pen pointing at him.
And her brother liked the tweet about Richie winning...

It is really odd since if Richie is not F1 then I think he is F3 which means Sam and her brother were misdirecting.
Interesting stuff and maybe it was planned to use Richie as the misdirection/decoy? Kind of like Heather is used as a decoy for Snez?
Even Richie's face was used most during the HYBPA show when Sam was quiz master and also F&W Richie was their first choice for winner.
So it may just be planned misdirection to give dark horse/underdog (as Sam said on Kyle and Jackie O show) more momentum.
Because I think Richie would be an amazing lead!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think that if the Network Channel 10 and the producers choose Richie for next Bachelor lead that Richie's season will be the most popular and do great for ratings. Having someone that people know is already a built-in fan base and gives the audience someone to cheer for and get invested in before the show even starts.

I think they would be silly not to have Richie for Bachelor lead. He's a win-win for them. :yes:

I've already succumbed to the idea Richie as Bachie (what a ring to it!) so they'd better deliver!

Come F3 time and hypothetically Richie does get eliminated, I can see social media blowing up akin to when Heather got eliminated. And women are vocal, especially when it comes to hot, sweet men with a broken heart. It's gonna be great. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:07 pm

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think that if the Network Channel 10 and the producers choose Richie for next Bachelor lead that Richie's season will be the most popular and do great for ratings. Having someone that people know is already a built-in fan base and gives the audience someone to cheer for and get invested in before the show even starts.

I've already succumbed to the idea Richie as Bachie (what a ring to it!) so they'd better deliver!

Come F3 time and hypothetically Richie does get eliminated, I can see social media blowing up akin to when Heather got eliminated. And women are vocal, especially when it comes to hot, sweet men with a broken heart. It's gonna be great. :yes:

It's gonna be so, sooo good! cheerleader I cannot wait! It will be sooo heartbreaking but at the same time, I can see it being amazing how Richie will get sooo much support from viewers and already women are saying they want to marry him. laugh out loud

I am more excited about Richie being next possible lead and Bachelor than him being F1 tbh! :yes: DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Here's a tweet to Richie. DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698 There are so many like this on IG and FB. :Nod:

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Caurep10

On IG and FB comments women saying Richie is the guy you marry quickly! (I agree).

Michael has a mixed bag of comments where people say he is hot but a player.

With Richie, he is hot but marriage material.

That's the guy who is meant to be lead.  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:Just noticed this BTW but things like this makes me second guess things... Playing with fire, isn't she?  giggling  Misdirecting or...? To be fair, if I were ever the Bachelorette, I'd pull hints like this too haha. Richie as F1 or for next lead, I'm happy with either tbh!

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

And Sam liked that photo of Richie 3 weeks before the show aired on TV as well as the one with the pen pointing at him.
And her brother liked the tweet about Richie winning...

It is really odd since if Richie is not F1 then I think he is F3 which means Sam and her brother were misdirecting.
Interesting stuff and maybe it was planned to use Richie as the misdirection/decoy? Kind of like Heather is used as a decoy for Snez?
Even Richie's face was used most during the HYBPA show when Sam was quiz master and also F&W Richie was their first choice for winner.
So it may just be planned misdirection to give dark horse/underdog (as Sam said on Kyle and Jackie O show) more momentum.
Because I think Richie would be an amazing lead!!

Could be, but not many people are really paying attention to her or her brother's likes and favourites on SM except for us sleuthers...

I think it could go both ways. Richie could be the decoy for Sasha, and Sasha could be the decoy for Richie.

I particularly found her interview on Kyle and Jackie O interesting:

Jackie O: A lot of people think they already know [who the winner is], based on how smitten you are with Sasha.
Sam: Everyone keeps saying it's Sash! I just feel like saying is that you'll be pleasantly surprised.

"Everyone keeps saying it's Sash" -- I feel like this implies that she's surprised that people think she's chosen Sash, when it could be not the case? I'm already used to the idea of Richie being next lead tbh, so idk what would happen to my emotions if he ended up as F1 LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:42 pm

With all the attention Richie is receiving on SM I highly doubt he will be single for long after the series airs.  Don't get me wrong I would love to see a whole season of him but if he is here for Sam I would still want to see him as F1. If he is not F1 he will have to push women away.  He's a bit of a 'thinking woman's crumpet'. Lol

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine