SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Sundy wrote:With all the attention Richie is receiving on SM I highly doubt he will be single for long after the series airs.  Don't get me wrong I would love to see a whole season of him but if he is here for Sam I would still want to see him as F1. If he is not F1 he will have to push women away.  He's a bit of a 'thinking woman's crumpet'. Lol
That's SM though, not in Perth where he is and all the guys will get attention so I think that applies to anyone who gets the gig. Even Bach USA Ben H had to push women away. Based on his SM I think he is still single. He also said on the show that he doesn't want to sound greedy but he wants what his friends have. I don't see him just dating someone for the sake of dating - and even less likely with someone who is a "fan". I think he really wants to have what his mates who are married have and will wait for that like he said.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:18 pm

IA. I think he is completely sincere. I just don't think he will be on the shelf very long as he is quite a catch
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Sundy wrote:IA. I think he is completely sincere. I just don't think he will be on the shelf very long as he is quite a catch
I agree he is quite the catch for sure. I don't know. I guess it is if he finds someone he wants to date? It think it is easier for the girls to find someone to date but if Richie is waiting for the right one... not sure. I am sure he has met a lot of the women in Perth already and he has been away a lot (FIFO) so he flys out and is not at his home much. I can actually see him having a hard time finding a girl he wants to be with. His SM makes me a bit sad to be honest. He seems lonely (although not unhappy)... especially with him and his dog. Awwww...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:49 pm

That was hilarious, Bette crew reading our forums haha, yes I agree with you all. If Richie is not f1, he has to be the next lead if his still single. He will fit the role so much! It's crazy how everyone supports Richie and he hasn't even had his date yet only been on group dates where we saw a glimpse of him. Can you imagine when he actually goes on his date (which according to Sam was the best date). Thursday 7:30, stay tuned guys
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:50 pm

HodanG wrote:That was hilarious, Bette crew reading our forums haha, yes I agree with you all. If Richie is not f1, he has to be the next lead if his still single. He will fit the role so much! It's crazy how everyone supports Richie and he hasn't even had his date yet only been on group dates where we saw a glimpse of him. Can you imagine when he actually goes on his date (which according to Sam was the best date). Thursday 7:30, stay tuned guys
cheerleader

I am staying tuned! thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:That was hilarious, Bette crew reading our forums haha, yes I agree with you all. If Richie is not f1, he has to be the next lead if his still single. He will fit the role so much! It's crazy how everyone supports Richie and he hasn't even had his date yet only been on group dates where we saw a glimpse of him. Can you imagine when he actually goes on his date (which according to Sam was the best date). Thursday 7:30, stay tuned guys
cheerleader

I am staying tuned! thumbsup

I agree
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Richie.... in the news! I expect we will hear a lot more from him now!

sad Awww. I totally understand how it would be growing up without a father.
I'm sure his life has been very hard and he has had to be there for his sister and mother.
To think what he has accomplished on his own, good for him!

I am always impressed with a man who is self-aware, reflective, and introspective and I love how Richie is this way and is a man who can say life lessons learnt.

And I can see Richie's heart and probably the things that have impacted his life - especially since his charities are about domestic violence against women and also mental health awareness and suicide prevention in youth.
Something about Richie makes me just want him to have his happy story and I hope he finds someone who will adore him and be his partner in life, good times and bad and they can just be a "team" together.
#TeamRichie beatingheart

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 9d53ed14adb2d1666a746d3273bdfebb

The loveable larrikin from The Bachelorette is on top now, but it wasn’t always easy for Richie.

Growing up without a dad was hard on Richie.

The 30-year-old contestant on The Bachelorette Australia reveals he’s struggled without a father figure.

“I don’t really talk to my dad much,” Richie confesses.

The rope access technician doesn’t even know if his dad is aware he’s on the show.

“From a pretty young age, I didn’t have a father figure in my life,” he says.

Luckily for Richie, he’s enjoyed a close relationship with his mum and sister, as well as a tight group of good mates.

“I have an incredible group of friends, who have certainly taken me under their wing,” he says.

“I’ve had a multitude of families that do amazing things for me, so I’m fortunate to have them in my life.”

Without his dad around, Richie admits he was close to being led down a bad path.

“When you’re young, you think you know everything,” he muses.

“But, you’re so wrong. There’s so much to learn.”

Richie also says he has “dealt with a few intense life lessons” growing up.

“It’s made me the man I am today,” he says.

For more Bachelorette news, pick up a copy of TV WEEK - on sale now.
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/10/the-bachelorette-richie's-rough-childhood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:30 am

Hi all! I've been enjoying reading along without registering for the last 2 seasons of Australian Bach, but the lovely Richie has drawn me out of lurkerdom! Such a gorgeous fella inside and out. I really hope that Sam chooses him, but if she doesn't, I really hope he can stay single long enough to be the next Bach. A whole season of Richie..... yes please!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:12 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Hi all! I've been enjoying reading along without registering for the last 2 seasons of Australian Bach, but the lovely Richie has drawn me out of lurkerdom! Such a gorgeous fella inside and out. I really hope that Sam chooses him, but if she doesn't, I really hope he can stay single long enough to be the next Bach. A whole season of Richie..... yes please!

Welcome Dirty Street Pie!!! (don't you think that #coolbananas is this year's #dirtystreetpie??? DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698 )

So glad you've joined us and are able to see the amazingness that is Richie!

And yes, I agree! I still believe in the chemistry of Sam and Richie to be hopeful that he's F1, but I'll also be happy to have him as lead! Win-win situation for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:18 am

Me too @aerina! Win wjn situation for me too. Just as long as he stays on my screen
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:08 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Hi all! I've been enjoying reading along without registering for the last 2 seasons of Australian Bach, but the lovely Richie has drawn me out of lurkerdom! Such a gorgeous fella inside and out. I really hope that Sam chooses him, but if she doesn't, I really hope he can stay single long enough to be the next Bach. A whole season of Richie..... yes please!
Welcomeparty! DSP!!

So glad to have you joining us!! And yes please to a whole season of Richie!! #TeamRichie!! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:14 am

Some interesting SM developments:

... All of Sam's childhood friends started following Richie on IG today.
... Sasha's sister commented on Richie's IG tagging her friends.
... Sasha's sister's friends commented back to Sasha's sister with "Sash set me up".

Safe to say that Sam and Sasha's friends/family all want to be with Richie.
He is getting a ton of SM support and most comments are "Marry me!!"

This reminds me of Ben H and how fans responded to him and saw him as marriage material. :yes:

If Richie is still single I can see him as next Bachelor lead, 100%.
After this season, Richie will likely have the biggest fan following and people will definitely want him as lead.
Richie is the perfect person to be lead, IMO.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine