SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Anyone else see what a gentleman Richie was at the Cocktail Party?
He got up when Sam came in the room (Sasha didn't) and offered the seat and moved the pillow for her.
Such a gentleman!!! yes

I can tell Richie would really cherish the woman he marries!! :yes:

#TeamRichie!! beatingheart

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Vlcsna52
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Vlcsna51
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Oh AAL you are killing me!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh AAL you are killing me!
bestbud! I know!! Me too!  sad

Richie is incredible. Do you see how the other guys aren't even paying attention to Sam but Richie is?
It says something about how genuine he is. :Nod:

Honestly, Richie continues to impress me and I am not easily impressed!!
What a lucky woman whoever gets Richie!  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:39 pm

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 The-Bachelorette-S01E02-Richard-1
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/bachelors-style-episode-2#8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:42 pm

So I can't concentrate at work because I am so blooming consumed by this show. duh I can just cut these screencaps so many different ways that it makes it so difficult to 100% say which 2 are F2. I do think that it is possible that 5 of Michaels screencaps are from the one date but I can't be certain. That leaves two spas? And no screencap for Richie's HTD, unless the spa/water is it. My hopes have faded significantly now. Hopefully tonight we will get a teaser from hometown.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:35 am

Thanks for the welcome lovelies, can't wait to see some more quality Richie time tonight! :cutesmile!:
@aerina, #coolbananas is super cute, but it will take a lot for it to overtake #dirtystreetpie!
I know social media and screen caps aren't too hopeful for our boy, but I want to remain optimistic cheerleader
My track record isn't the best though, I was totally # teamali and #teamheather for seasons 1 and 3, and #teamsam for season 2, and we all know how that ended!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:Yessss, Art and Maddy would've had a blast! I see so much similarities between Art/Maddy and Richie/Sam and that's why I've been pushing for Richie/Sam so much. They complement each other so well.

Curious to know if Richie will get a kiss...

It just wouldn't make sense to me if Richie gets friend-zoned and that's why I've still been holding out for Richie for F1. Richie's the package deal tbh. And I know it depends on Sam's taste but surely she's not that blind. I feel like she still gravitates to her usual type (tall, dark, handsome... jock, Alpha male types), but the thing is, her dating these type of guys has never worked out so I hope for her sake she's picked a goodie.
Good Post

I have a feeling though that it is Sam's childhood difference from Matilda's childhood difference that plays a role here.
Sam never really had a father and she wasn't that close to her step-dad so I think she is looking for that alpha protector type.
Matilda's very close & is best friends with her dad and her dad has a sense of humour just like Art so she wanted a guy like her dad.

Richie and Art are both similar b/c thy were raised by their mothers, however, in Richie's case his father has had nothing to do with them and he had a really rough upbringing and had to work much harder than Art (who had a pretty upper class life/upbringing).

So yes, I see the similarities and I really think they are best suited for each other and it is why Richie sees Sam as his perfect girl.
But I think Sam has proven with her track record that she doesn't know how to pick guys.
And if she picks Sasha as expected then all Sam's "I didn't go for my type" is rubbish b/c she gave Sasha first rose night one.
Hopefully it works out for her but I do think Richie is the prize here. :yes:

And yes... curious to see if there is a kiss. Sam said she had "tongue lashings" with 3-4 guys so I would think Richie is one of those since so far, only tongue used really with Sasha and Michael (didn't see any tongue action with Alex).

Yep, IA with all of this. I love the psychology behind this. :yes:

Sam's taste in men gets me worried for her. Love her but she could do with a few eye openers. The amount of people who are telling her to not choose Michael is insane right now haha. I hope Sasha's the real deal.

She's such a beautiful, lovely girl, she doesn't need to chase men who are emotionally unavailable, especially men who should be chasing her! *long sigh* Damn, I sound like when I give love advice to my friends! But seriously, after being invested in Sam from the start, she could do with a good, honest man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:54 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Thanks for the welcome lovelies, can't wait to see some more quality Richie time tonight! :cutesmile!:
@aerina, #coolbananas is super cute, but it will take a lot for it to overtake #dirtystreetpie!
I know social media and screen caps aren't too hopeful for our boy, but I want to remain optimistic cheerleader
My track record isn't the best though, I was totally # teamali and #teamheather for seasons 1 and 3, and #teamsam for season 2, and we all know how that ended!

Very true DSP, #dirtystreetpie was iconic!

I was #TeamAli, #TeamSam and #TeamHeather too! And now #TeamRichie... Oh well, at least I got you guys along for the ride if all goes to poop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:03 am

The amount of likes on this is ridiculous -- this is what the consensus of viewers are thinking. Not Heather-like levels of insanity as of yet, but after tonight... it's gonna get vocal!  cheerleader

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Screen13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:07 am

I don't think I have liked a Bachie more than Richie!  With Heather a close second. I think there will be spontaneous leaking from my eyes if and when he leaves

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else see what a gentleman Richie was at the Cocktail Party?
He got up when Sam came in the room (Sasha didn't) and offered the seat and moved the pillow for her.
Such a gentleman!!!  yes 

I can tell Richie would really cherish the woman he marries!!  :yes: 

#TeamRichie!! beatingheart 

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Vlcsna52
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Vlcsna51

@AllAboutLove

I think you might have been a little selective in your choice of screen caps while wearing your Richie coloured glasses.  I was quite surprised by this supposed lack of manners so I went back and rewatched the cocktail party.

When she first came to join the men at the cocktail party Sasha was already standing and everyone else was sitting, including Richie. Michael stood up straight away and offered her his seat. None of the guys, including Richie stood up.

The second time we saw her coming into the room with Dave none of them stood up straight away and Michael was already standing. Then both Davy and Richie then stood up and moved over on the couch to make room for Sam. 

So I'm sorry I don't think that Richie is the epitome of the perfect gentleman. In fact, if you had to pick someone with the best manners it would have to be Michael because he was the only one of the whole group that stood up straight away.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:40 am

I am also going to add that when dave broke the glass, Sasha told Sam and Dave to go ahead and talk and he would have it looked look after

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine