SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:42 am

Bringing over here

iamreal2u wrote:This is not the first time them being on around the same time..
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen22
HodanG wrote:OMG and I just realised both their twitter icons are in black and white! Aw why must I love Richie and Sam so much?!

Also.. Richie changed his IG profile photo to the one that was in the article titled "Richie's Bananas for Sam" here.

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Dffdfd10

He is getting more and more handsome by the minute. #GoRichie!!! #TeamRichie DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:10 am

So far for Richie.  Sometimes that 1% sure looks higher...
1. Sam liking Richie's picts before the show start.
2. Sam's brother doing the same before show starts
3. Sam wearing similar cap to one Richie is wearing
4. On SM at the same time, a few times
5. Sam girlfriends following Richie.  Curious why now actually.
6. Noticed her brother "favorite" this tweet.
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen23
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3263575/Richie-Strahan-awe-Sam-Frost-pair-transformed-elderly-couple-single-date-Bachelorette.html

However, Richie seems to break from character at one point, to do a break dance demonstration for the gathered senior citizens.

Richie. Breakdancing. :yes:

Never thought I'd get to see it but I'm glad we will. This date will deliver. It's the only date Sam has promoted in the media and SM so we won't be disappointed at all! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 pm

I can't wait!!  DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1710264613 haha... I wish Art and Matilda had a date like this. They would have rocked it too!  :Nod:  yes

'You look like the cutest nanna!' Richie Strahan is still in awe of Sam Frost after the pair are transformed into elderly couple for single date on The Bachelorette

They are seen playing bingo with the group, with one old lady even seen hitting on the handsome new spunk right under Sam's nose.

The duo are seen laughing hysterically and enjoying their time as an elderly couple.

However, Richie seems to break from character at one point, to do a break dance demonstration for the gathered senior citizens.

Sam told the Sunday Telegraph it was 'honestly the best date of the whole series.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3263575/Richie-Strahan-awe-Sam-Frost-pair-transformed-elderly-couple-single-date-Bachelorette.html#ixzz3ntfrtURn
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2D29AFB100000578-3263575-_You_look_like_the_cutest_nanna_Richie_Strahan_is_still_in_awe_o-m-18_1444229826889
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2D29AFE900000578-0-image-m-138_1444225436956

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:28 pm

^^ Oh my gosh this is going to be so funny... Wish I could the same night. Hope someone will give a play by play.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Yessss, Art and Maddy would've had a blast! I see so much similarities between Art/Maddy and Richie/Sam and that's why I've been pushing for Richie/Sam so much. They complement each other so well.

Curious to know if Richie will get a kiss...

It just wouldn't make sense to me if Richie gets friend-zoned and that's why I've still been holding out for Richie for F1. Richie's the package deal tbh. And I know it depends on Sam's taste but surely she's not that blind. I feel like she still gravitates to her usual type (tall, dark, handsome... jock, Alpha male types), but the thing is, her dating these type of guys has never worked out so I hope for her sake she's picked a goodie.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:36 pm

aerina wrote:Yessss, Art and Maddy would've had a blast! I see so much similarities between Art/Maddy and Richie/Sam and that's why I've been pushing for Richie/Sam so much. They complement each other so well.

Curious to know if Richie will get a kiss...

It just wouldn't make sense to me if Richie gets friend-zoned and that's why I've still been holding out for Richie for F1. Richie's the package deal tbh. And I know it depends on Sam's taste but surely she's not that blind. I feel like she still gravitates to her usual type (tall, dark, handsome... jock, Alpha male types), but the thing is, her dating these type of guys has never worked out so I hope for her sake she's picked a goodie.
Good Post

I have a feeling though that it is Sam's childhood difference from Matilda's childhood difference that plays a role here.
Sam never really had a father and she wasn't that close to her step-dad so I think she is looking for that alpha protector type.
Matilda's very close & is best friends with her dad and her dad has a sense of humour just like Art so she wanted a guy like her dad.

Richie and Art are both similar b/c thy were raised by their mothers, however, in Richie's case his father has had nothing to do with them and he had a really rough upbringing and had to work much harder than Art (who had a pretty upper class life/upbringing).

So yes, I see the similarities and I really think they are best suited for each other and it is why Richie sees Sam as his perfect girl.
But I think Sam has proven with her track record that she doesn't know how to pick guys.
And if she picks Sasha as expected then all Sam's "I didn't go for my type" is rubbish b/c she gave Sasha first rose night one.
Hopefully it works out for her but I do think Richie is the prize here. :yes:

And yes... curious to see if there is a kiss. Sam said she had "tongue lashings" with 3-4 guys so I would think Richie is one of those since so far, only tongue used really with Sasha and Michael (didn't see any tongue action with Alex).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Richie also made his instagram public now
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:19 pm

I love Richie's mannerisms. I can just see him as an 80 year old plus.  awwww
He is so sweet as an old guy pulling out that chair for the other lady!! :cutesmile!:

I can tell from the Kids date ad this whole season so far that Richie will be an amazing father and grandfather and husband. :yes:

Richie is a total catch!! He's the kind of guy you marry. Someone needs to wife Richie soon!!

#TeamRichie  beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Sam will be watching the Bachelorette tonight with Fitzy and Wippa and will be live-tweeting during the date.
They are the DJs who initially predicted Richie would be F1 (and Sam's brother faved the tweet).  :yes:
And tonight is Richie's SD.  DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1710264613
And Sam faved this tweet and it has Richie's Twitter handle in it!!
So he got notified of that as well.  hmmm

@fitzyandwippa
TONIGHT @Sam_Frost will watch the #BacheloretteAU live at @Wippa's house.
Jump on Twitter tonight for her thoughts in real time.
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Dsfsfd10

Sam has done a great job with this misdirection.
It's like Sam watching Lana's SD for his season.
Crazy that she faved a tweet that had Richie's twitter name in it though.
Maybe they never kissed at all and were just friends (with Richie being interested in more though from his side)? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Is Sasha or Michael liking any of these tweets? This is very interesting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:20 pm

welcomeyall Dirty Street Pie !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine