SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:54 am

nc7373 wrote:
aerina wrote:Seems like Richie stirs something in the next ep.

Dave: "That's a big one for Sam, and he knew that"

Any clue to what the context is?

My brother made me watch it back (he’s called Richie since day 1 and also called Sam and Snez being the F1 in their seasons of The Bachelor), and I noticed it seems more like Richie makes a comment that just means a lot to Sam and if anything the other guys (Dave in the preview) says ‘he knew what that meant to her’ so I think if anything it could be the guys are upset they didn’t say whatever Richie did? Just my take, I don’t really see it making Richie look negative.

Ahhh I was thinking it might be that! Sneaky editors...

I remember in one of the previews for Blake's season, the promo suggested Sam was going to have trouble opening up to him but it all ended up okay. They always do this towards the end with the frontrunner and try to stir up conflict.

Your brother has a good eye! Personally, I can always tell who wins but I'm having a lot of trouble this season. My gut says Richie, my head says Sasha.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:08 am

aerina wrote:
nc7373 wrote:
aerina wrote:Seems like Richie stirs something in the next ep.

Dave: "That's a big one for Sam, and he knew that"

Any clue to what the context is?

My brother made me watch it back (he’s called Richie since day 1 and also called Sam and Snez being the F1 in their seasons of The Bachelor), and I noticed it seems more like Richie makes a comment that just means a lot to Sam and if anything the other guys (Dave in the preview) says ‘he knew what that meant to her’ so I think if anything it could be the guys are upset they didn’t say whatever Richie did? Just my take, I don’t really see it making Richie look negative.

Ahhh I was thinking it might be that! Sneaky editors...

I remember in one of the previews for Blake's season, the promo suggested Sam was going to have trouble opening up to him but it all ended up okay. They always do this towards the end with the frontrunner and try to stir up conflict.

Your brother has a good eye! Personally, I can always tell who wins but I'm having a lot of trouble this season. My gut says Richie, my head says Sasha.

I’m having the same issue! But this episode has just made me rethink EVERYTHING aha and personally I feel like after everything Sam said about Richie if she didn’t pick him I’m going to be like ‘…her loss…sorry but come on?!’ aha. My brother does have a good eye, always manages to pick it...

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:17 am

I find it interesting that Sam did for Richie what Blake did for her in season 2. She was over the moon that she got to see the video about her family so I think it was a very special thing to do for Richie :inlove

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:21 am

I am finally watching the episode and this is amazing!
The way that Richie and Sam are together is incredible.
I could imagine them as exactly this type of 80+ year old couple.
awwww
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:25 am

Sam said this about Richie at the nursing home:

..."Richie is the perfect person to grow old with... he makes me laugh and he has such a beautiful soul"
... "No one has made me laugh as much as Richie has" (Ugh!! this is what Art said to Matilda  :yes: )
... "I just feel special when I am around him. Like I am the only girl in the world and that's what every girl dreams for"

(I think the comparison to Art and Matilda is uncanny!! I actually think these two are perfect together. Just like Art and Matilda... a lifetime of laughter and fun and caring)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:42 am

I am 100% it's Richie and Sasha is F3
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:08 am

^^ Would love that... but how?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Sam: "My incredible date with Richie has really put things into perspective. It's made me reevaluate exactly what I'm really looking for in a relationship."

This quote is the clincher IMO. You can't go past an epiphany like that. Sam suddenly realises what she deserves and it's taken her date with Richie to see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:30 pm

I loved loved this date and defnately see th start of something with them. She had a light bulb moment on this date but Richie will have to step it up as he still looks fidgety around her. I see the other two front runners are more comfortable with their approach. I am team Michael but wont mind at all f she ends up with Richie. He is a solid choice. Sasha may have peaked too early imo...I feel like other people are surpasing what she initially felt towards Sasha.
Should be an interesting final lap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:37 pm

For those that want to watch Richie's single date...
(I laughed at the beginning with tears in my eyes and then... tears in my eyes at the end too)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:43 pm

What I loved about this date was that Sam realized her "type" (meaning physical type) wasn't the be and end all.

No one else makes Sam laugh like Richie does. Sam is totally herself with him (even the no makeup) and it just felt real and honest between them.

I can see why she would see how it could be "real" between herself and Richie but I think Sasha was the physical type and physical chemistry and Richie is too late in the game :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Oh wow, I'm getting confused too!

Thanks for the vid AAL! He's adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine