SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:42 am

I really can't concentrate on who was the most 'gentlemanly' when I keep getting distracted by that dress!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:45 am

Sam looks good in many colours (she looked great in that red jumper last night)but the detail on that dress was not my favourite.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:52 am

I think they're all, at heart, nice people. Even the suspect ones like David and Davey, who are really oblivious than anything. And hey, we all have favourites so we're all biased.

And yes, that dress is not great. Very asparagus-esque.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:33 am

aerina wrote:I think they're all, at heart, nice people. Even the suspect ones like David and Davey, who are really oblivious than anything. And hey, we all have favourites so we're all biased.

I know! My first thought was she's a walking asparagus tied up in chives like they serve in fancy restaurants!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:36 am

Katiebelle wrote:
aerina wrote:I think they're all, at heart, nice people. Even the suspect ones like David and Davey, who are really oblivious than anything. And hey, we all have favourites so we're all biased.

I know! My first thought was she's a walking asparagus tied up in chives like they serve in fancy restaurants!

Oh my God, I'm laughing so hard. cantstopl Also suddenly quite peckish!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:15 am

Guess who's back on the Richie for F1 train?? Choo-choo!

Could not stop smiling that whole date. Sam's ITMs were very, very telling and that was the most passionate she'd ever spoken during/after a date.

I'm currently speechless. Hands down, best date ever.

Still conflicted on Sash and Richie being F1, but whatever the outcome, I'm happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:27 am

aerina wrote:Guess who's back on the Richie for F1 train?? Choo-choo!

Could not stop smiling that whole date. Sam's ITMs were very, very telling and that was the most passionate she'd ever spoken during/after a date.

I'm currently speechless. Hands down, best date ever.

Still conflicted on Sash and Richie being F1, but whatever the outcome, I'm happy.

Completely agree! The way Sam was taking about Richie after the date and inbeteeen was like she had found someone who completes her. And she went in for the kiss!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:38 am

But...is she nervous and has butterflies when with Richie. I think this is a mistake that a lot of leads make. associating butterflies with long term relationships. Most times butterflies have a shelf live.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:46 am

Seems like Richie stirs something in the next ep.

Dave: "That's a big one for Sam, and he knew that"

Any clue to what the context is?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:47 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else see what a gentleman Richie was at the Cocktail Party?
He got up when Sam came in the room (Sasha didn't) and offered the seat and moved the pillow for her.
Such a gentleman!!!  yes 
I can tell Richie would really cherish the woman he marries!!  :yes: 
#TeamRichie!! beatingheart 

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Vlcsna52
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Vlcsna51
I think you might have been a little selective in your choice of screen caps while wearing your Richie coloured glasses.  I was quite surprised by this supposed lack of manners so I went back and rewatched the cocktail party.

When she first came to join the men at the cocktail party Sasha was already standing and everyone else was sitting, including Richie. Michael stood up straight away and offered her his seat. None of the guys, including Richie stood up.

The second time we saw her coming into the room with Dave none of them stood up straight away and Michael was already standing. Then both Davy and Richie then stood up and moved over on the couch to make room for Sam.

So I'm sorry I don't think that Richie is the epitome of the perfect gentleman. In fact, if you had to pick someone with the best manners it would have to be Michael because he was the only one of the whole group that stood up straight away.

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698 I think all the guys have manners and are gentlemanly, especially on this show - it wasn't a dig at the others but about Richie's behavior in that moment (and consistently so throughout the show including his SD episode).

Wearing rose-coloured glasses or not doesn't change screencaps and Richie is focused on Sam in that particular moment which is what I was talking about. It wasn't about the previous moment before this one (where Sasha was already standing up with a glass) or about a comparison to the other guys or them not being gentlemen, it was about that moment when Sam was coming back in and Richie offered the chair and moved the pillow.

My post was about Richie and only person I mentioned was Sasha who never stood up in that particular moment (he didn't). Reason for this is b/c the race is between these two (based on predictions by media and SM right now). I never even mentioned Michael in my post (and while very well mannered I don't see him being a "perfect" gentleman).

As to perfect gentleman? I don't think Michael talking about his kissing Sam is perfect gentleman behavior.  Suspect
Sasha and Richie both never kissed and told.  :Nod:

Much more gentlemanly behavior, imo, than just standing up when a lady walks in a room or offering a seat :yes:
So in that area, Richie has been more consistent, imo, and not kissing and telling when Michael did is up there in my books :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:48 am

aerina wrote:Seems like Richie stirs something in the next ep.

Dave: "That's a big one for Sam, and he knew that"

Any clue to what the context is?

My brother made me watch it back (he’s called Richie since day 1 and also called Sam and Snez being the F1 in their seasons of The Bachelor), and I noticed it seems more like Richie makes a comment that just means a lot to Sam and if anything the other guys (Dave in the preview) says ‘he knew what that meant to her’ so I think if anything it could be the guys are upset they didn’t say whatever Richie did? Just my take, I don’t really see it making Richie look negative.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:52 am

iamreal2u wrote:But...is she nervous and has butterflies when with Richie.  I think this is a mistake that a lot of leads make. associating butterflies with long term relationships.  Most times butterflies have a shelf live.

IA. It's why I think she chose Sasha and had his date early and then Richie's so much later. Richie is definitely someone Sam would fall in love with personality over looks (since he is not her physical type). And those chemicals/pheromones can win out time and time again with leads when they go with the butterflies instead of compatibility or other factors. In such a short time frame sexual attraction/butterflies seem to be the thing a lot of leads go with...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine