SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Yes @Sundy please go stalking....that will be awesome if you run into Richie baby....he looks his usual good self but also looks tired IMO. I hope he brings his pesky personality to the media rounds this week giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Sundy wrote:So someone on Facebook yesterday stated that Richie was seen leaving Perth airport for Melbourne. I didn't believe it as there are so many rumours flying around. TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 5374AB06-876E-4D98-A2B4-7A044DFF8D09But this morning this popped up on IG. If Richie is in my home town, I'm going stalking!!!

Stalk, @Sundy, stalk!! cheerleader

I am just so excited because this likely means we get to see him on The Project!!!
We haven't gotten to hear or see him on any media whatsoever so this is great.
I can't wait. cheerleader

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Awww... such lovely things Sam says of Richie. I love that Sam said she can't speak highly enough about Richie. Neither can I. And I also don't think Richie realizes how brightly he shines. Hopefully now he realizes this and it is so great he is the viewer favorite and so loved. It must help for sure.

As for the 'Drawbacks'
-- I think Richie was acting with Sam the way Sam was acting with Sasha (when she could barely look at him and needed Sasha to do the physical stuff at first).
-- It's been said by lots of media that Richie looked at Sam the way she looked at Sasha.
-- Add in cameras I can see Richie just being incredibly awkward and nervous. But interestingly, when he would do ITMs or his diaries he was always articulate and the awkward nervousness was gone.
-- Even Richie on his HTD said in PI that he doesn't know why he can barely talk around Sam. When he said that it reminded me of Art Green when he said in ITM that he doesn't know why he is so clumsy around Matilda.
-- It's because they both liked the girls so much they got tongue tongued or two left feet. Awww. And Richie did say Sam is his perfect girl.

notarose wrote:Richie
“Richie has such a beautiful soul. I can’t speak highly enough of him. Richie’s grounded, he’s humble, he’s hilarious and I don’t think he realises how brightly he shines.”

The moment I thought he could be “the one”:
“Our ‘growing old’ date was just amazing. It was easily the best date of the series and we just laughed and laughed. He just shines so bright and he’s deserving of happiness because that’s what he brings to me.”

Drawbacks:
“Sometimes Richie can be a bit awkward and he did struggle with being affectionate sometimes. I found it quite endearing, but I did think, ‘Hopefully we can overcome this hurdle because you obviously have to be comfortable and intimate with your partner.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelorette-sam-frost-reveals-the-moments-she-knew-sasha-michael-or-richie-could-be-the-one/story-fn8yvfst-1227571783970

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Lol. Where would I start. Melbourne is huge! Lol. Well if he is in Melbourne it kind of guarantees his position as F3 or F1 (I my dream world). I think it is a little early though to be here for The Project as he wouldn't be on until Thursday. Possibly here for something else
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Sundy wrote:Lol. Where would I start. Melbourne is huge! Lol. Well if he is in Melbourne it kind of guarantees his position as F3 or F1 (I my dream world). I think it is a little early though to be here for The Project as he wouldn't be on until Thursday. Possibly here for something else
Definitely F3 (which is what we prayed for so he wouldn't be F2).
And definitely F1 in our eyes @Sundy :yes:
I think we've established we'd give Richie our first and final rose and probably all the roses in between giggling

He is in Melbourne quite early though but maybe he will do some more media rounds or something other than the Project?
I'd think he'd do that Wednesday.
Maybe he has some photoshoots lined up as well or other things? I can only hope Praying

It really has been bizarre that Richie is the only one of F3 with no radio interviews or anything so I am just so thankful he is likely going to do some press b/c I was worried he may bow out and do nothing.  :yes:

This bodes well, IMO. #TeamRichieForever beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Lol. Where would I start. Melbourne is huge! Lol. Well if he is in Melbourne it kind of guarantees his position as F3 or F1 (I my dream world). I think it is a little early though to be here for The Project as he wouldn't be on until Thursday. Possibly here for something else
Definitely F3 (which is what we prayed for so he wouldn't be F2).
And definitely F1 in our eyes @Sundy :yes:
I think we've established we'd give Richie our first and final rose and probably all the roses in between giggling

He is in Melbourne quite early though but maybe he will do some more media rounds or something other than the Project? I'd think he'd do that Wednesday. Maybe he has some photoshoots lined up as well or other things? I can only hope Praying

It really has been bizarre that Richie is the only one of F3 with no radio interviews or anything so I am just so thankful he is likely going to do some press b/c I was worried he may bow out and do nothing.  :yes:

This bodes well, IMO. #TeamRichieForever beatingheart

Agreed. Hopefully we get quite a few radio interviews. TV wise the only other thing I can think of is hybpa. Which I think is filmed tomorrow. Makes sense to have Richie on as I think Alex is out of the country
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Ohhh!! Yes I was just about to ask about HYBPA!!

Richie already was the one who was the focus when Sam did her HYBPA thing.
I can definitely see it being HYBPA. :Nod:

And makes sense too! Heather did HYBPA as well as guest quiz master and she also did The Project finale week on Wednesday.
Richie is after all the Heather of this Sam's season so I hope he gets to be on those shows and lots of press!! :Woah-hoo:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Nope not on HYBPA. Not sure why so early. Suppose we will soon find out. The only other thing I can think of is there is some sort of car thing on here today. Perhaps going to that. My bet though it is the Art series hotel in South Yarra. I'd bet my house he would be staying there if it is for channel 10 media

Yup, confirmed. He is at the MotoGP with Kieran. I need to get a life

Last edited by Sundy on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Sundy wrote:Nope not on HYBPA. Not sure why so early. Suppose we will soon find out. The only other thing I can think of is there is some sort of car thing on here today. Perhaps going to that. My bet though it is the Art series hotel in South Yarra. I'd bet my house he would be staying there if it is for channel 10 media
Awww. I was hoping. Maybe they just wanted to give him a weekend in Melbourne?

Ooooh. I bet he is staying there. Stalk, stalk, stalk! He's so lovely. I just watched a video clip of Art Green talking about Bach NZ season 2 and they are so much a like in their sweet adorkable personalities!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Sundy wrote:Nope not on HYBPA. Not sure why so early. Suppose we will soon find out. The only other thing I can think of is there is some sort of car thing on here today. Perhaps going to that. My bet though it is the Art series hotel in South Yarra. I'd bet my house he would be staying there if it is for channel 10 media

@Sundy you seriously need to stake out that hotel! - if not for yourself then for your fellow TeamRichie supporters on this forum. 

I have a plan. 

Put on a white shirt and black skirt with black high heels. Pull your hair back in a bun if it's long and put a badge on your lapel. Now you look official. 

Then march with confidence into the hotel with a clipboard and pen in your hand. No one ever bothers someone with a clipboard! Then walk around the hotel until you find him but don't - and this is very important - look any of the staff in the eye until spot Richie.

Then sashay up to him and say you are an investigative reporter for an important society of women sleuthers and you need him to take off his shirt so you can take a photo so we can judge if he's carrying a six pack or even possibly an eight pack! 

I missed my opportunity with Art when he was in my hometown and I don't want the regret and disappointment to happen to you Sundy. Sometimes it's too much to bear!   :strings1  Hugesmile

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Katie! That's brilliant! laugh out loud

I remember when you missed out on the opportunity with Art. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:14 pm

That's the best, @Katiebelle!! thumbsup

DO it @Sundy. For #TeamRichie!! We are behind you 100% cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine