SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Richie_ftw Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:34 pm

There is also this post from the Facebook page, although I don't know the source she is quoting:

"I really want Richie but the promos are suggesting that it's Sash and Michael. However 2 people have posted that channel 10 spoiled the final two this morning apparently between Sasha and Richie. I personally think Sasha will be dominant and Michael is too serious. Overall I think Sasha will win but I for Richie"

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:38 pm

I am a member of a FB fan page as well...and I saw that they had quoted one of my posts and AAL's reply! Was a bit freaked out, to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:40 pm

I'd say what those people are referring too is the screen shot of Sasha and Richie left - Michael must have already been called first? I saw that too on the FB page.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:44 pm

in_denial wrote:I am a member of a FB fan page as well...and I saw that they had quoted one of my posts and AAL's reply! Was a bit freaked out, to be honest.
Nooo!! What replies? Omg I forget this forum is not a secret forum. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698

Oh well... hopefully all good?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Kasha one of the moderators on this board posted on another thread that we need to always ensure we use IMO or JMO on our posts because folks tend to quote from this forum....geez I thought it was just the Daily Mail snooping here & not other forums but I learnt something new today The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:47 pm

^ Yup. It's why I am a stickler for the differentiation between the two and I would never post something as a spoiler (which it still does not have to be believed until proven when the show ends) unless I am 100% convinced and sources are indisputable to me as is why I posted what I posted about Michael. I really wouldn't post that and look like an idiot or like RS unless I was 100% (and not RS' 100% either laugh out loud).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:I am a member of a FB fan page as well...and I saw that they had quoted one of my posts and AAL's reply! Was a bit freaked out, to be honest.
Nooo!! What replies? Omg I forget this forum is not a secret forum. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698

It was a comment I had made about how the Sasha edit was too obvious and your reply - which these people commented was very in depth! Nothing bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Sundy wrote:I will be hiding in my parallel universe for the next few days. Definitely not watching live
console bestbud!
It will (hopefully) be okay. I do hope we get to hear from Richie though. He's yet to actually be heard so I am hoping we hear from him on at least one interview. :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:54 pm

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

It was a comment I had made about how the Sasha edit was too obvious and your reply - which these people commented was very in depth! Nothing bad.
Haha. Aaah. Nah I was just joking about this being a "secret forum" and am well aware it is not.
I always post as if anything I say can be seen or lifted from here and why I am a stickler for separating what may be fact/spoiler vs speculation or just opinion.
It's also why I always emphasize that any perceived negative comments not be taken by the people themselves to heart.
It would really be a waste of time/energy to take some randoms comments on a forum to heart.
Same as with too much fandom/praise.
I think it is always best if contestants/lead don't take either extreme to heart and get their self-worth from the people that matter most - themselves and those who love them most.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:02 pm

mercieme wrote:Kasha one of the moderators on this board posted on another thread that we need to always ensure we use IMO or JMO on our posts because folks tend to quote from this forum....geez I thought it was just the Daily Mail snooping here & not other forums but I learnt something new today The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 2498057887
At any given time on our home page, look at the bottom to see "who is here". 
The general ratio is for every 1 member(visible and hidden) there will be 3 guests visiting the site.  :shocked!:
We have about 5800 members on this forum. 
That is a lot of potential readers. It's easy to forget that when we post and have conversations anyone could be reading them. :bigsmile:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mercieme wrote:Kasha one of the moderators on this board posted on another thread that we need to always ensure we use IMO or JMO on our posts because folks tend to quote from this forum....geez I thought it was just the Daily Mail snooping here & not other forums but I learnt something new today The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 2498057887
At any given time on our home page, look at the bottom to see "who is here". 
The general ratio is for every 1 member(visible and hidden) there will be 3 guests visiting the site.  :shocked!:
We have about 5800 members on this forum. 
That is a lot of potential readers. It's easy to forget that when we post and have conversations anyone could be reading them. :bigsmile:

OFFICIAL APOLOGIES HERE..... I am typing quick and not always looking at my typos and grammar...  so please do not quote me or if you do, you are welcome to rectify rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:30 pm

We try to remind everyone once in awhile, you never know who's watching. That is another reason we are very adamant on using IMO because someone can take it as fact and next thing you know, it's everywhere.

I hope they provided the link when they mentioned us. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine