SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Thanks guys and this is why I try to stick to screencaps and generally use IMO. Anyone, including the people involved could read at anytime.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Just in case: If you're reading Richie, please (unless you don't want to) have a radio interview of sorts or something? Understand if you don't want to do so. Just know you have touched my heart and that of many others on #TeamRichie. And for me, I am #TeamRichie not about you winning or being final one but because of you being yourself and wearing your heart on your sleeve! It takes courage to do that!! So thank you for that yes

Oh and #CoolBananas! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Faqxi0
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Bringing this over here...

I am not ready for the heartbreak that awaits. hmmm Upset
Richie will be the most loving guy in a relationship... so tender and caring and sweet.
What more does any girl want? Nice guys finish last I guess?  hmmm

I am dreading Wednesday.  Upset
I expected Heather to leave and still cried - her reaction was worse than I thought.
I expect I will cry when Richie leaves too.
I just hope his reaction isn't worse than I think... but based on Sam saying she cried her face off watching the episode?
I am not holding out any hope that it will be anything but utter blindside/heartbreak.  sad

:tissuebox

Sundy wrote:Too cute
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 BD39A40C-0B43-4BC2-91AD-D19DD83B727E.png

Tender
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 37868401-6359-4DBA-8508-7706975AAEE5.png

Decision time
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 CCD5ECDB-9E38-42D8-8386-686B23A319DA.png_1

Sadness
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 A9A6E51A-11E5-468E-9DE3-22A197CFDAE1.png

Sadness 2
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 26A2611F-CB2E-455D-84B8-451942FA07BF.png

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:25 pm

Thing is IMO Richie is the kind of guy you marry. It would take a while to get to know him and in the Bachie environment that would be really difficult. It's a shame that the season was so short. I somethings wonder if we are in the thrusts of chemistry and giddiness and not really giving the boys the opportunity to shine. I would have like all the final 3 to have gotten equal number of dates and time. That being said though, I knew I was going to marry my hubby after our first date. Sometimes it just hits you
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie_ftw Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:33 pm

I've noticed Osher has barely tweeted about Richie, and is always glowing about Sasha, including in this interview: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/osher-gunsberg-talks-home-town-dates-who-is-in-front-in-the-love-stakes-and-what-to-expect-in-the-bachelorette-finale/story-fn8yvfst-1227571279189

Why is everyone so pessimistic? Simply because there are more screencaps for Michael/Sasha? Sam even said Richie makes her feel like the only girl in the world and makes her laugh more than anyone - most people aren't lucky enough to EVER meet someone that makes them feel that way. If she had the chance to be with a guy like that and let it go, my god, what a mistake. I think the nice/funny guy beats the smooth guy (Micheal) or the Alpha male (Sasha) any day!

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Richie_ftw wrote:*snipped* Sam even said Richie makes her feel like the only girl in the world and makes her laugh more than anyone - most people aren't lucky enough to EVER meet someone that makes them feel that way. If she had the chance to be with a guy like that and let it go, my god, what a mistake. I think the nice/funny guy beats the smooth guy (Micheal) or the Alpha male (Sasha) any day!
:yes:
But girls let guys like this (who are sooo RARE) slip through their fingers every day.  hmmm
I nearly did the same thing (and I thank God every day that my soulmate was willing to wait while I was being a fool).
Sometimes I think women see guys like Richie who lay their heart at a girl's feet like they are weak or they are not a challenge enough.
It happens... there's a reason for the saying "nice guys finish last". sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Sundy wrote:Thing is IMO Richie is the kind of guy you marry. It would take a while to get to know him and in the Bachie environment that would be really difficult. It's a shame that the season was so short. I somethings wonder if we are in the thrusts of chemistry and giddiness and not really giving the boys the opportunity to shine. I would have like all the final 3 to have gotten equal number of dates and time. That being said though, I knew I was going to marry my hubby after our first date. Sometimes it just hits you
Yes he is. IMO he is the kind of guy a woman would be lucky, no blessed, to grow old with.

I just want it all to be over with at this point.
I always get too invested. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:04 pm

It may not be over with Richie yet @AllAboutLove. I just posted a link in SM thread from DM (yes I know unreliable source but....) that suggest Michael and Richie are final two and if your source about Michael not being F1 is correct then it may well be Richie for the win!!!

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:28 pm

I don't want to put a damper on things (F1 was confirmed to me last week by the same source regarding Michael) so I've been in the depths of despair as Anne Shirley said on Anne of Green Gables and b/c the screencaps never lie and the info only solidifies this for me.

It's been back-to-back heartbreak for my fave contestants on Bach and Bette Aussie (Heather is doing great now but I am worried still about Richie since he has been MIA from any radio interviews and so haven't even heard him speak) but I know I need to get back into the spirit of thing since I am #TeamRichie no matter what. :yes:

My avatar helps me with that and I just remind myself no matter how it ends for Richie it will ultimately end the way it started --- #COOLBANANAS The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:40 pm

@AllAboutLove don't despair!

I'll be your Diana to support you but please not make me marry Fred!

I actually married a 'Richie' after dating a 'Michael'. 'Richie's' make the best husbands!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We try to remind everyone once in awhile, you never know who's watching. That is another reason we are very adamant on using IMO because someone can take it as fact and next thing you know, it's everywhere.

I hope they provided the link when they mentioned us. Smiley

I would have to go back and check...but I think it was just a comment about the 'US sleuthers'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:48 pm

I love Anne of Green Gables! Snap!!!! You're my soul sister. So AAL, your source, which you know we are all busting to know more about sneakyl confirms Sasha as F1
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine