SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:53 am

Richie's WHO magazine interview... https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29869225/richie-the-bachelorette-top-3/Some sn

Some snippets from the interview:
- Richie was gutted
- he still hasn't moved on (I think now that the show is ending he will be able to do so and hopefully as next Bachie in Feb since he is off till according to this interview)

RICHIE'S SHOCK EXIT: "I'M GUTTED"
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29869225/richie-the-bachelorette-top-3/

Did you cry?
I’m a guy. Guys don’t cry! But yeah, look, I was gutted. I was gutted.

Did you feel like you got to say everything you wanted?
Oh, look, I’m terrible at these situations. Probably not!

What was your limo ride back from the mansion to your hotel room like?
The weirdest feeling! I had to go back to the hotel room and book my flights for the next day. You sit down on the couch and you’re there going, ‘What just happened? Like, ‘Wow.’ I just thought like, ‘Crikey, I just let this amazing girl slip through my fingers.

When do you think you’ll be ready to jump back into the dating pool?
I just don’t know.

Have you moved on already?

Look, I haven’t moved on yet. I am very private, but I basically came home and I’ve spent most of my time getting out of Perth, going on fishing trips and surfing trips and keeping busy. I’m just trying to get on with my life—spend a lot of time with my family and friends. Have a good laugh.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 am

beatingheart seeing hearts
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Richie_1b2e2se-1b2e2v0
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29869225/richie-the-bachelorette-top-3/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:23 am

Ughhhh, God, reading that interview just makes my heart hurt. I'm sure he'll get over it and find someone incredible but knowing that he was so hurt and looking at how TPTB and Sam planted him as the decoy while he was hurting... Such a low blow. I hope he was on it.
He's a definite shoo-in for Bach. Really, he has nothing to lose tbh. I actually predict that he'll do it.

Also, very telling that he is hurting as he has not updated his SM tonight and there are no face-to-face interviews. He's private but also very genuine. I admire his honesty in hurting after being rejected.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:49 am

Messinwithus wrote:http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-Elimination-Interview-38834201
Welcomeparty! @Messinwithus So great to have you join and posting this is an amazing interview!!! Thank you!

Richie is absolutely incredible!! I cannot say it enough. My most fave contestant ever!!  :yes:
And I could see he wanted to comfort Sam when HE was the one being dumped and hurt!!!  sad
Always thinking of others first. That's amazing and such self-less love.  beatingheart

And how he even talked about respect for the F1 and Sam and that's why for me, I see him as a true gentleman.
Never liking posts or making anything about him and Sam, total respect and a class act!!!  yes

PS: Goodness! Were your feelings hurt or were you OK?

Richie: Oh, definitely — I can't say that my feelings weren't hurt. I've gotten to know Sam . . . And I've only got really nice things to say about her. She gets really emotional as well — wait 'til you see this episode, oh my God! In that situation — I don't know what it's going to look like editing-wise — but I was standing there, she calls out Michael's name, Michael walks up to Sam and then she starts to cry and looks over his shoulder and is like, "I'm so sorry," and I was standing there like, "Oh, Sam, it's all good." Oh my God, it was just a full-on situation — I didn't know if I should go up there and give her a hug or what I should do . . . The only rose ceremonies I've seen, people just stand there and wait for Osher [Gunsberg, the host] to walk out and you get kicked out. I'm standing there going, "I just want to give her a hug!" She was so emotional. I didn't even know what to do so I just stood there like a stunned mullet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie_ftw Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:37 pm

No one else in my life cares as much about this show/Richie as I do, so I thought I'd share my reflections here. Apologies in advance for the long rant!

- He was completely right not to say 'I love you' after knowing Sam for only a few weeks, it means that when he next tells someone he loves them he hasn't devalued the words.
- He is all class- in interviews only had nice things to say about Sam and the other guys
- Seeing his sad face and seeing him speechless in the car literally hurt me in my chest. At the same time he looked so f$#*ing hot!
- I can't believe anyone would break his heart. He is the ultimate catch, and I think he knows it (e.g. what he said about wishing she gave him a chance, then she'd see that he would have treated her like a princess).
- Going forward I hope this whole experience has been a boost to his self-esteem, not a blow, in particular I hope he has realised all the women of Australia (and even many overseas) are infatuated with him
- I have minimal interest in watching tomorrow's episode, I now know what the rest of Australia (non-Bachelor/Bachelorette-fans) feel like about the franchise
- This may seem bitchy but I think he's too good for Sam, she wasn't able to recognise the most genuine guy there that of course wasn't going to pour his heart out on TV or lie about his feelings, but was being real, and instead she's going to pick between smooth-talking Michael who lied about his career, and Sasha who's admitted he wants a career on TV and also told he's falling 'more and more in love with her' after only two dates!!!! Michael may have been more touchy-feely, and Sasha more blokey, but really, I am 100% sure that Richie is more authentic than both of them, which is why he found the whole experience so difficult.

#TeamRichieForever

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Because he's a guy that's been through this a few times he should give Nick a call. Upset
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:15 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Bct-ep9-1_0
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Bct-ep9-2_0
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Bct-ep9-3_0
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-9#10
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:20 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Bct-ep9-4_0
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Bct-ep9-5_0
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-9#12
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:47 pm

I'm actually kind of sad Sam didn't tweet anything regarding richie.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:00 pm

....I'm still hiding in my parallel universe. I will have something to say. Just collecting my thoughts.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:03 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 12106199_713472958783803_360365625_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Richie last night watching

https://instagram.com/p/9Gi-5XGjDQ/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine