SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:53 pm

^ He might have said he doesn't want it to go into the friendzone with Heather because he was feeling more like friends with her but his head wanted more? Sam has said that "when you know, you know" and in that article he is saying, "it either happens, or it doesn't, and it hasn't happened yet". The yet may be a keyword but it certainly seems like, from his side, if he is saying this after their 2nd date has aired and although he has moments of physical interest in Heather, he sees their relationship built on friendship.

From what Sam said on the show, he wants fire first, and then the other stuff (friendship, emotional, etc). It's what makes me think if Snez gets to F2, then she is definitely F1. I don't see Sam taking her to F2 as a single mom unless he was sure of her. He already has said to her that he thinks about her and can't wait to see her and is always physical with her. The physical seems to be his biggest thing. And if he wants a family soon, then Snez in her DM article said she is ready to have another child and she already has one so all signs, imo, seem to be Snez for F1.

My heart is hoping for Heather, but I have to find reasons for it. I like Snez (much more than Lana, I just feel Lana is more calculated in her approach) and it is Sam's heart and life but I do feel that it will be Sam's loss if he didn't choose Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:57 pm

Copy-paste from Heather's thread - regarding "the fire" and physical attraction:

Sam: "I'm a bit of an old-school romantic ...so I want ... I wanna feel chemistry ... I am not looking for someone that I'm great friends with and then develop into something later, I know that we got limited time ...so I want..."
Emily: "Fire"
Sam: "yeah ... I really do ... I want something that blows me away ... but at the same time I need someone who is fun, a bit silly and doesn't take life too seriously."

... now most would pause at "not looking for someone that I'm great friends with and then..." ... but with Heather there was the instant chemistry ... and she is silly and fun and cheerful (doesn't take life too seriously) and she did blew him away on the first night and she keeps "surprising" him on every date...  mesmerizing.

- of all the "attributes" she has (that mesmerize him) he only pinpointed "I think she's beautiful." ... emphasizing he is attracted to her (something he didn't do for Nina - who is just fun and great and a mate)

- "I'm wondering if that's where it would stay or if that physical stuff would come along, too" ... it's a theme of the season ... the usual ARC (problem) of the main relationship ... that the edit is telling us. IMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:06 pm

If Heather is not F1 then I think Sam is saying "instant chemistry"as in getting along so well, not chemistry as in physical chemistry. It just seems like he wants fire first and friendship/emotional second and doesn't want to wait for the fire. Sam saying that as of 2nd SD with Heather he hasn't got the fire yet ("It's either there or it isn't) seems like he is saying that time is not going to allow for that.

The friendzone and getting out of that is certainly the theme of Heather's story. Will she get out the friendzone? Does Sam want a romantic relationship with her? Will Heather's heart be broken? It definitely feels like the show is pushing those questions. I think in Ep 1 in the season promo, it says "some hearts will break" and you see Heather's face (and also Snez's face) It may be foretelling...

I will say, if Sam is anything like Art Green, then they had similar story/arcs. Art was seen in ITM and wondering if he and Matilda would get out the friendzone in Ep 12 (it was Matilda who said in ITM that they were out of the friendzone, not Art). Even at MTP, Art was questioning his physical relationship with Matilda to his sister and Art said he has more physical connection with Dani (his F2). His sister told him not to focus on that, that the physical will come later. If Heather gets past F3, then I can see the same storyline happening with Sam and Heather. If she doesn't, then I think it is that Sam is someone who values the physical most in a relationship.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:11 pm

I also feel Lana and Snezana will be the final 2 if we go with the interview. He has said he hasnt got there yet with Heather which doesnt mean he wont get there so who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:55 pm

You know what I can't shake ... Sam's "I think she's beautiful."

He thinks ... he doesn't care what other people think ... it's not generic ... and despite her being smart and funny and creative and bubbly and cheerful and so full of contrast ... he only managed to find 1 adjective for Heather. rotfl

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:25 pm

I don't know if the magazine interviewed him. The comments seemed very much like an accumulation of things he's said on the show and not what he actually thinks now.
Just like their supposed insider (Bec's brother?)

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:34 pm

SMM ... yeah, i think so too, that's why i asked if those are the comments of what "we" see (hear) and not actually his feelings for each girl given for the interview .. but still, the choice of words and statements is calculated, by TPTB (or someone who controls the media) ... so it's interesting. Nothing is certain, that's for sure.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Guys I found something for our timeline and locations. I found on IG the account from a member of the production team. And she posted behind the scenes pics during the filming of the Bachelor. So we were accurate about the day of the Finale. I think it could also have been one or two days earlier than 14th May. Also they didn`t left Sydney for the Final Rose Ceremony. They stayed there. Hold on a second I´ll bring you my shots of her IG over.

Last edited by natik on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:48 pm

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Btujkflx opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Enjqiind

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 D5yqd36w opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Pchzeb7e

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 8qhts9tz opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Rhzdoz46
opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Lw6w3v9l

I think the roses are for the Final Rose Ceremony. So the Location for the F3 Dates were Northern Beaches.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Thank for bringing these over natik.

great find
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:36 pm

I am truly surprised about latest speculation. I do like my girl Snez but I definitely have only seen her as a long shot for F1 mainly because Heather has the typical F1 edit & Lana has most of the SM clues so far IMO. If Snez is F1 though it will explain why most of Blake's F6 are team Snez, maybe some insider information going on. TBH it was odd that Sammy Frost tweeted right off the bat that she was team Heather, I was wondering why she was giving the ending away at the time but who knows whether all these is still mis-direction  no idea

Has Sam resurfaced in Melbourne from his trip to Sydney over the weekend? I am expecting a dramatic change in the edit in the next few episodes if current speculation is the outcome. Heather seems super happy post show though so IMO she will be alright if she ain't F1 plus IMO she's got the next bachelorette locked down except she don't want it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Thank you ElonM :cutesmile!:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė