SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:52 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Looks like our psychic has made his final predictions laugh out loud Says: Heather f4
Sarah f3
Lana f2
Snez f1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3216617/Celebrity-psychic-Harry-T-shares-Bachelor-predictions-claims-Lana-won-d-start.html

Ok went back and listened to Snez interview again and here is what she said:
Host: "Does he give you the heads up like hey I am going to kiss Heather tonight in this episode?
Snez: "Laugh...No, I've had no(emphasis on no) contact with Sam since the show ended. No there's no heads up with us"   source

Would she lie to blatantly.  She could not even keep the secret that she kissed him on the farm.  Not sure she is the type to lie like that.  Think this psychic need to change his crystal balls.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra text)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:50 pm

Interesting ... hmmm (are this his thoughts ... or TPTB version?)
opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 New_pi14
opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 New_pi15

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:18 pm

I liked this interview. I think it was definitely his thoughts bc he mentions stuff we don't hear him talk about on the show such as Sarah' age difference. Everything he said is literally what we are all thinking. It'll be interesting how it all plays out.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:22 pm

In no discussion thread (Link) there are bigger pictures.

Most definitely his thoughts ... but I'm wondering how much is the "edited" version, what WE see and how much is what he really FEELS?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Sarah is 26 and he is concerned about the age? Lana is omly a year older so does that mean he is concerned too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:59 pm

From his thoughts expressed above, who are you calling as F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:09 pm

Just reading ... without considering the edit (what I'm seeing) ... I would say: Lana F1, Snezana F2, Heather F3 and Sarah F4 ... but I'm convinced that's not the actual order.

He's very complimentary of both Snezana and Lana, only that with Snez it feels like the "family situation" is weighting on him ... and thus Lana is an easier choice.
At the same time ... I find it amusing the comment about his relationship with Heather, since it almost feels like there's a bit of inaccuracy, but it fits ... so yes, I agree, we'll see. Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 pm

It sounds from that interview the f2 are Lana and Snez.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:23 pm

Heather and Nina = friendzone
Sarah = age
Snez = distance and child
Lana = time
I think it's between Lana and Snez.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks for posting HGL.

Interesting comments about his relationship with the girls.

Very complementary. Based on the above article I would say Lana is F1.

ETA: Also I wouldn't rule out Snez as F1.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:31 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:It sounds from that interview the f2 are Lana and Snez.
IA. So far all media is pointing to Snez and Lana for F2.
And it looks like Heather will get a heartbreaking end to her story.
To me, those words about Heather seemed very friendzoned.
He lumped her in with Nina, which is pretty harsh, imo.
At this point I am thinking Snez is F1, although I am watching for Heather's story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:31 pm

What's really interesting with Sam .. that when he does his PIs, he often says "Heather and I" ... something he doesn't use much when describing his relationships with others ... also in the above "opinions" ... only for Heather he used "we"+ present tense ... and with Lana he used "we" + past tense, recalling their first M&G ... ETA: he used "we" + past tense for Snezana too ("we just clicked") and quickly in one line in Rachel's description. (sorry for my mistake)

P.S. and the inaccuracy in Heather's description is in the line "I don't want this to go into the friend zone" ... since it wasn't her who has said that, but him ... but OK, I soooo buy it. giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė