SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:24 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/
starts at 48:00

Osher on Dan & Maz show today
Well if Osher doesn't give it away that Heather leaves I don't know what does. No need to cover his face if there is no truth to it. Plus he liked that tweet in reference to Heather leaving.

Timing is very interesting that Osher does interviews when the premiere starts and now just before the HTD and Heather's F4 exit (which I believe happens).

They really did do some bookends with Heather with even the host, Osher, in his tweets and now his interviews.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by MissB Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:41 am

There are some interesting comments about Snez winning.

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 ?type=1

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:05 am

I still believe 100% Heather wins Sam's heart. No matter what they try to do to convince otherwise I would not believe it. Oshe'sr, Heather's interview and whatever interview they gave now to cover up will not make me believe Heather did not win. I think Osher is lurking around this forum looking for tips and how they can play up with their preview and screencaps. Anyway, if I am wrong..its okay. I am an amateur sleuther and have a lot to learn and catch up from the experienced and professional ones. But I am now TeamHeather100%wins

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:08 am

MissB wrote:There are some interesting comments about Snez winning.

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 ?type=1
Miss B, I don't see the attachment so not sure what it says. Is this on the Facebook page?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:12 am

Well.. the show is really amping up the HTDs. They even changed their FB cover page because of this. It's the first time they have changed the cover photo form the standard one with Sam.

It seems like they want the drama to be emphasis for ratings. If it is dramatic and Heather leaves then this was their plan all along to blindside the audience and shows that TPTB are now more about the drama and heartbreak than they are the lovestory. I guess they can say then that they are like the American shows. A bummer, but I guess that's what gets one to 20 seasons in.

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 11954719_929785897094256_1176108971325320672_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
MissB wrote:There are some interesting comments about Snez winning.

Miss B, I don't see the attachment so not sure what it says. Is this on the Facebook page?

The link:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/photos/pb.478928618846655.-2207520000.1441778807./932234150182764/?type=1

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:15 am

yes MissB
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:57 am

McDonald's is a Bachelor sponsor? Interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:03 am

If you look at #thebachelorau 's instagram it is quite obvious that the one Sam chooses is Snez...the majority of the screencaps of Snez and Sam has quotes about how SAM feels about Snez. For the screencaps of the rest of the girls, it is mainly about how the girls feel about him...except the odd general statement about love etc

I'm sad that Heather will not be F1....not because Sam chose her over someone else...but it means no more Heather to watch and be mesmerised by! sad BUT I am also glad that he didn't because she is going to move on to greater things!!! And I think AAL is right....I just saw a new pic Sam posted on his instagram of himself modelling....all i could think is *yuck* laugh out loud

Has this started airing yet? still another 1.5hrs for me!!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker1000 Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:01 am

I have been lurking on the site almost since the season started (new to The Bachelor franchise and probably won't be watching again as I am a Heather fan).

I just wanted to say how awesome all you guys are. I am awe of everyone's sleuthing skills and it is also great to see everyones respect for each other and their opinions.

Despite wanting Heather to be F1 almost from the start, I did think Snez was a likely to be it since reading an article which I thought was highly suggestive that some people knew she was F1 before the season had started (last minute large bets placed on Snez being the winner). Apologies if this has been posted before.
http://www.bettingpro.com.au/category/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-odds-201507300017/

Lurker1000

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:30 am

hi & welcome Lurker ... I hope you stay here .. or join us maybe on some other boards ... there are plenty (some I've never visited myself) ... and in the case you'll be watching The Bachelorette, there are threads open ... so I hope you stay or just lurk, you never know when some new character might persuade you to write ...
for me it started with one show Ready For Love - where I liked Hailey, then on the  Bette USA - because of Nick (and suffered the 2nd Bette stint again just because of him) ... and now Heather, one, I'll most probably continue to follow, because I hope her work gets more recognition and gathers more success.
After the show is done some threads will close ... but I hope we'll have Heather's fan forum of sorts to meet. Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:34 am

Welcome to you, Lurker1000!
Enjoy your time here.
Welcome1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė