SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:38 pm

If there was any animosity between Lana and Snez, it would be obvious in the media rounds they have done together today IMO....I am yet to observe anything of that nature in the video clips posted so far, they seem to banter and play along well with the talk show hosts....but I do wear glasses so maybe I ain't seeing well laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:40 pm

I wear them too laugh out loud

They don't hate each other but I don't think they will be friends.
Jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:42 pm

I don't think Snez and Lana are friends. That they are the only ones not following each other on SM is telling, imo.

I think they are putting on their gameface and doing what they are doing b/c it is part of the show.

Snez has already proven she can do this ("I have had no contact with Sam") and put her gameface on like Sam did by watching his SD with Lana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Lana said in TV Week this week that she didn't really care for Snez. Maybe doing the media stuff will bring them together a bit though?

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:46 pm

ElonM wrote:I don't think Lana used her SM to distract, she posted one Bachelor AU related photo. She noted her friends doesn't know if she wins or not.
Lana had her BFF who was on the show post a video of her post-FRC with "Falling in love" and this was made public early on.
Definitely to distract.

Also, Lana has liked posts about herself with Sam and all her friends following Sam and liking Sam's posts etc show me that she likely made her friends believe she won.

Plus, she would comment all the time on other SM posts about her with kissing and dancing emoji's. Matilda did this when she was F1.

Not to mention, she had a celebratory party with her friends when she appeared on the show and this posted so definitely goes with her media stance of "I may have I may not have" had SHVs with Sam misdirection.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Lana noted she told only her mother.Her friends noted they don't want to know if she won or not, they want to watch it without being spoiled. I'm skeptical about this. Suspect

Also it was Lana's friend Robyn that hosted the viewing session. I didn't see any of the invitees thanking her rather thanks were extended to Robyn.

As for that video, she seems happy for a broken hearted F2 two days after the finale. giggling

She comments on most of her friends post with dancing emoji. Maybe that's her go to emoji.

I would agree that commenting on pics with her and Sam if not F1 is misleading.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:23 pm

ElonM wrote:Lana noted she told only her mother.Her friends noted they don't want to know if she won or not, they want to watch it without being spoiled. I'm skeptical about this.  Suspect
I hardly think any of these contestants can publicly say that they told their friends etc. I am sure they all know though. It's been over 4 months now. For sure they know -- all the contestants friends/family likely know even if the say otherwise.

And Sam saying his family doesn't know? Come on. If they don't... he really had some fun keeping them guessing for 4 months rather than getting them excited and supportive for 4 months about 1 girl. That's on him though. If he really hasn't told them I hope their reaction is positive. :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:28 pm

It is very hard to tell. I go by past seasons....in US early seasons we had some who were truly hurt - they did not act like lana or snez IMHO

Now the "hurt" heal their heart on bachelor pad or paradise laugh out loud, not too many real stars. Dr Travis is cohost on a daytime health talkshow.

IMHO AU folks are heavy promoting- heavy. None truly heartbroken.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Sam was the main misleader (if that's a word) this season.

This is so via the episodes (what he told girls) and during interviews/SM. Consistency wasn't in his mind at all.

Yes, I believe Sam kept the secret.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:31 pm

stillhoping wrote:It is very hard to tell. I go by past seasons....in US early seasons we had some who were truly hurt - they did not act like lana or snez IMHO

Now the "hurt" heal their heart on bachelor pad or paradise laugh out loud, not too many real stars. Dr Travis is cohost on a daytime health talkshow.

IMHO AU folks are heavy promoting- heavy. None truly heartbroken.

I love Travis show.

The rejected lady had enough time to heal her broken heart. 4 months to be correct.

Also, Sam keeps mentioning that he's in love every chance he got. That should the nail in the coffin.

Btw, Frost knocked Woody off the cover. giggling

http://okmagazine.com.au/mag-on-sale-today-23/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:43 pm

ElonM wrote:[Btw, Frost knocked Woody off the cover. giggling

http://okmagazine.com.au/mag-on-sale-today-23/
makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 3806527698

TPTB have made it very clear they are all about another Sam. :yes:
Sam and his F1 will have to work hard to be in the spotlight now if that is what they want so as to not be overshadowed by Sam F.
If not, then they will disappear and use the overshadowing of Sam Frost to their advantage to stay out of the spotlight.
I am betting on the former giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:22 am

Snez's comment would be quite insensitive if she was F2 saying she hooked up first for Lana's hubby (in the pretend ceremony). Goes with Snez's reaction shown on the show talking about her anger at Sam for giving Lana a rose. Makes sense Sam is saying he always saw Heather as a friend only and that his F1 would need to approve him being friends with her so as not to jeopardize his relationship with F1/Snez. If there was zero doubt that Sam only saw Heather as a friend (like he did Jacinda) then there'd be no need to come out and say this. It has nothing to do with being F1 or beautiful, etc. Some people are just like that...

There's zero love lost btwn these two based on their BL and Snez is putting on a show, imo. I expect her to fully embrace being in the public eye once this is all over. Just b/c she is a single mom doesn't mean Snez will not do so. If anything, her choosing to go on this show proves otherwise as does her SM imo.

‏@DanAndMaz  2h2 hours ago
Can you get tell who won #TheBachelorAU through Lana & Snez's body language! We had the 2 in today and it was awks! http://2day.fm/1iia4BJ

Video link: https://twitter.com/DanAndMaz/status/644318687273463808

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė