SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:38 am

Woody is in love and anxious.

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 11910112_1483729158620147_1922799395_n

Getting ready to celebrate. #thebachelorau @thebachelorau

@samjameswood
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Snez's comment would be quite insensitive if she was F2 saying she hooked up first for Lana's hubby (in the pretend ceremony). Goes with Snez's reaction shown on the show talking about her anger at Sam for giving Lana a rose. Makes sense Sam is saying he always saw Heather as a friend only and that his F1 would need to approve him being friends with her so as not to jeopardize his relationship with F1/Snez. If there was zero doubt that Sam only saw Heather as a friend (like he did Jacinda) then there'd be no need to come out and say this. It has nothing to do with being F1 or beautiful, etc. Some people are just like that...

There's zero love lost btwn these two based on their BL and Snez is putting on a show, imo. I expect her to fully embrace being in the public eye once this is all over. Just b/c she is a single mom doesn't mean Snez will not do so. If anything, her choosing to go on this show proves otherwise as does her SM imo.

‏@DanAndMaz  2h2 hours ago
Can you get tell who won #TheBachelorAU through Lana & Snez's body language! We had the 2 in today and it was awks! http://2day.fm/1iia4BJ

Video link: https://twitter.com/DanAndMaz/status/644318687273463808

I am very adamant that it's Lana and not Snezana. Judging from her comments.... It sounds like a jilted woman's reaction. The fact that there is no The AFRC means that the chosen one will be controversial... It's has to be Lana. There is no controversy if Snezana is chosen... Unless they broke up. Which is not the case as Sam said he is very much in love with his chosen one. I hope I a, not wrong this time round.

I have not watched the remaining episodes after Heather left. But I do read all the discussions here.

I really salute all the experienced sleuthers and the fantastic analysis... It's more enjoyable reading then the news. Kudos to all of you. yes yes

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:04 am

Yup....some great sleuthers here fun ride! :claphands :claphands
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:28 am

Woody is twitter verified

Sam Wood Verified account  ‏@samjameswood · 56m56 minutes ago
Getting ready to celebrate. #thebachelorau @thebachelorau https://instagram.com/p/7t3m57HZjz/

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:35 am

Sandra Sully Verified account  ‏@Sandra_Sully · 3h3 hours ago
.@TheBachelorAU 1.05 million metro viewers last night. #1 program in 25 to 54s. Up 30% on 2014 series. #TVratings

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:41 am

ElonM wrote:Sandra Sully Verified account  ‏@Sandra_Sully  · 3h3 hours ago  
.@TheBachelorAU 1.05 million metro viewers last night. #1 program in 25 to 54s. Up 30% on 2014 series. #TVratings

Sandra Sully is the head of programming at Channel ten IIRC.

laugh out loud laugh out loud the public cracks me up....i thought the general sentiment over SM last week was that they ain't watching the show anymore.......that's why i can't take the court of public opinion too seriously.....channel ten and shine productions are laughing to the bank with ad revenues considering how cheap they were with the dates on Sammy Woods's season....we shall see if the trend continues for Sammy Frost.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:46 am

Expect changes in editing for the upcoming seasons.

Can you locate Sam's hand? laugh out loud

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 11934765_325059177664569_1506656925_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1075781828158907608_28628800
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:50 am

mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:Sandra Sully Verified account  ‏@Sandra_Sully  · 3h3 hours ago  

Sandra Sully is the head of programming at Channel ten IIRC.

the public cracks me up....i thought the general sentiment over SM last week was that they ain't watching the show anymore.......that's why i can't take the court of public opinion too seriously.....channel ten and shine productions are laughing to the bank with ad revenues considering how cheap they were with the dates on Sammy Woods's season....we shall see if the trend continues for Sammy Frost.
Those figures are comparing Season 3 with Season 2 not Ep 14 (F4) to Ep 15 (F3).
The ratings were up nearly that same % for S3 Ep 1 compared to S2 so nothing changed there.

As for comparing F4 episode when Heather left to F3 episode ratings/vieweship?
There is a negative impact of viewership since Heather left the show when doing comparison to past season trends. :yes:

The difference in ratings from F4 to F3 is just under 70K increased viewers.
In comparison, Tim's Season 1 had an increase of 150K viewers from F4 to F3.

That means for Season 1, there was double the increase of viewers than are for Season 3 since Heather left.
So yes, it does seem Heather leaving did make an impact on viewers watching.  
Channel 10 even had Heather again on The Project co-hosting the show just before F3 ep aired so that was strategic on their parts as well.

source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:53 am

Can you locate Sam's hand? laugh out loud wrote:

So is Lana trying to swat it away or hold it closer :P whipped

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:00 am

Beautiful.

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 11336121_896584963750848_781018400_n
Such a pleasure getting Snez ready for tonight! #inlove #flirt #thebacheloraustralia #thebachelor #lashme #lashes #helendowsley #helendowsleylashes

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 11849957_1052937144740016_53980891_n
A close up of Lana..thanks @helendowsleylashes #beauty #lana #loveit #lashes #makeup #makeupartist #hair #thebachelorau #finale #closeup #makeupbylillym

@lillym_makeupartist
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:08 am

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 CPFER4KVEAAz6k_

‏@channelten ·
Who will win Sam's heart and the final rose - Lana or Snezana?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:10 am

Since Snez is 34 (35?) I would expect these two to get married sooner than later and have 2 kids (if including Eve as one of their own already) ASAP.

'I can't wait to have kids!' Sam Wood says he wants to have THREE children with The Bachelor winner as he decides between Snezana Markoski or Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3237579/The-Bachelor-Australia-s-Sam-Wood-says-wants-THREE-children-chosen-Bachelorette.html#ixzz3lyAXiHvC
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė