SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:01 pm

BuddyTV.com

Meanwhile, Chris Bukowski arrives in Paradise with a date card. The reality TV vet, who competed for Emily Maynard on The Bachelorette season 8, appeared in Bachelor Pad season 3 and crashed the first night of The Bachelorette season 10 but was rejected by Andi Dorfman, fails to make the right impression-- especially when he's on booze. Unfortunately for Chris, his luck doesn't get any better when he sets his eyes on Tenley and gets rejected. Adding insult to injury, Joshua asks Chris for his unused date card to take out Tenley, the same woman he was pinning for.

Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:25 am

He really made an a** of himself. Glad he went home and I hope we never see him on the TV screen again.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:56 am

This all seemed so staged. Hope he got well compensated cause he looked like a jerk.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:58 am

Bless his heart.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:47 am

That is his bachelor character: buffoon. He gets paid to play that role. Now as to the amount of character acting that goes into playing that role? no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:21 pm

The soundbites that they played as he walked off the show (the voices, especially Tenley's "I wouldn't let you kiss me, hahaha") just made him appear to be the biggest loser ever. It was kind of brutal. But, hey, IMO he asked for it by coming back. When are these people going to learn that nothing is free. He sold his dignity for a few drinks. no no
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:52 pm

This is what Sharleen had to say about him (source:Flare.com)

In the past I’ve made much fun of Chris Bukowski for his several stints on this franchise. That said, I met him in person for the first time early this year and have only good things to say. He’s sharp, well-mannered and endearingly self-effacing. Why he drank his second Paradise experience down the toilet I don’t know, but I do know no Bachelor spinoff is complete without his appearance.

Interestingly, Zach, Graham, and Robert had only good things to say about him on Afterbuzz last year too. Maybe his azzholeness only comes out when there's cameras around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Or maybe that is who he is character-wise on the show and that is what they pay him for.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:57 pm

I don't know him before last night's episode as I missed all of his previous appearances but I felt sorry for him..... 1) when Josh "stole" his date card from him. Asking for anything from a very drunk guy is like stealing candy from a baby IMO. and 2) when they played the sound bites of everyone's voices (mentioned a few posts up) while he was walking out and sat down on a rock and I noticed a tear running down his cheek. I do not know if he has a drinking problem, but that is what I was led to believe after watching that episode.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:35 pm

^^^I wouldn't feel too badly for him. And I don't think he has drinking problem. I think like other old timers who have watched him grace our screen so many times, he makes for good tv which is why they have him back. Comic relief to spice up show just like Jaclyn Swartz.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:42 pm

I thought his editing was weird. Obviously, he was just there for the appearance fee and he phoned (drank) it in but everything was off from the way the others all gathered around him to watch him as if he was the telly to him stumbling off drunk with the voices playing inside his head.

In the movies, that is code for he jumps off the platform and the train run over him.
I guess in this case, it was the bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:23 pm

Chris Bukowski ‏@chrisjbukowski 4m4 minutes ago
My retirement letter...the truth --> http://www.rantnow.com/2015/08/31/no-bs-with-bukowski-my-retirement-letter-from-the-bachelor-franchise-and-my-apology/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ChrisBukowskiTwitter … #AfterParadise #BachelorInParadise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
TrishB
Alanna
mindless
MiaHawk
Kashathediva