SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:32 pm

Ok. So it's time for him to move on...for now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Chris Bukowski ‏@chrisjbukowski 4m4 minutes ago
My retirement letter...the truth --> http://www.rantnow.com/2015/08/31/no-bs-with-bukowski-my-retirement-letter-from-the-bachelor-franchise-and-my-apology/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ChrisBukowskiTwitter … #AfterParadise #BachelorInParadise

Thanks for posting that, blu!

I can't believe people get so wrapped up in fame and attention that they let it ruin their relationships with their family. I'm just waiting for the day when they have a show called "(non) celebrity rehab: I'm addicted to being on TV".

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:42 pm

That's quite the letter and an example of what this franchise can do to people.

I'm glad he realized his struggles and is dealing with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:35 pm

Thanks blu!  Good read.

It's sad that being on TV lead to the need to be famous, etc. and can totally change a person.  But I'm glad he's realized his problems and is working through them. I wish the Chris we get glimpses of and in the letter had been on the show.  I would have liked the real version, I think.  I did laugh at his wanting to be the grown a$s man he was before going on TV.  There have been other GAM, but he's the original.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:40 pm

It's like his desire to be "famous" is tied to an endorphin rush similar to getting high and can be linked with addiction. I hope he gets help so that he does not have to deal with this on his own. It's one thing to recognize it, it's another to be able to deal with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:40 am

There were glimpses of Chris B during Emily's season that were endearing. Then it seemed like his need to remain relevant and loved by the masses pulled him back into this franchise over and over again. That article he wrote really explained it all. Like a gambler in debt who thinks the next spin of the roulette wheel will make him a big winner, Chris kept coming back to this show. It is very sad to me. I'm glad he has finally been honest with himself. Hope he can learn to live an ordinary and happy life out of the limelight. He really should cut all ties with this show, no appearances, no tweeting, etc. He should just move on completely and never look back. IMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:10 am

I've found him creepy ever since he stepped out of the limo on Emily's season. Not gonna join the pity party. He tried the same after Bachelor Pad, talking about his family, making an apology. I just see it as attention-seeking and delusions of importance. His time would be better spent learning how to not walk like a toddler.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:12 am

mindless wrote:I've found him creepy ever since he stepped out of the limo on Emily's season. Not gonna join the pity party. He tried the same after Bachelor Pad, talking about his family, making an apology. I just see it as attention-seeking and delusions of importance. His time would be better spent learning how to not walk like a toddler.
Cynics unite!! Yeah, no, not buying a single second of his apology/explanation. He'll be back shortly imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:33 am

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:I've found him creepy ever since he stepped out of the limo on Emily's season. Not gonna join the pity party. He tried the same after Bachelor Pad, talking about his family, making an apology. I just see it as attention-seeking and delusions of importance. His time would be better spent learning how to not walk like a toddler.
Cynics unite!! Yeah, no, not buying a single second of his apology/explanation. He'll be back shortly imo.

I am not buying it completely either, but I do not feel he will be back (at least not on this franchise!) I followed him on Twitter when I saw he had a campaign going against bullying. I liked what he had to say, and in general, I liked his Twitter posts and IG posts...very family oriented, and promoting his business, etc. He is not the same on these shows, IMO
I wish him the best though. :yes:

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:04 am

I am hoping that he is in a 12 step program and is trying to make amends. He did not appear to be drinking at all last night (some of these contestants on the aftershow I question sometimes). I thought he sounded sincere and his alcohol consumption has been alarming before. Hopefully he is seeking the right help and on the path to recovery. I agree with Kasha, his recovery is best done with support,even if it is just recovery from "fame".

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:14 am

What a great letter for Chris to write. It's great that's he's finally realized and come to grips with his behavior and is willing to take the first steps to make amends. Apologizing isn't easy and even more so to do it publicly. The fact that he had no desire to watch his appearance on BIP2 makes me feel he truly is ready to move past all this and is sincere in his apologies. Plus I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt than to continue on the hate train, at least he's trying to make a change.

When Chris was first on Emily's season I had several email conversations with his sister, and the way she had talked about Chris was nothing like the Chris we saw on television, so I really hope this works out for him and he gets his life back together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 pm

I can't believe he's only 28! And, He's already been on 5 shows in his young life. One of his greatest quotes was when Emily was asking him about his age and he was like "yes, but ill be turning 25" and "I'm much more mature than most guys my age, I left home at 18 to go college". 

And, I love the cynics! I actually don't think he'll be back on BIP b/c he knows that it's not even funny anymore, but people are actually embarrassed for him. I do think if any other reality show wanted him, he would kiss his repaired relationship with his father goodbye in a heartbeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Chris Bukowski - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
TrishB
Alanna
mindless
MiaHawk
Kashathediva