SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:40 pm

I don't get why Jaclyn's even there. She reminds me a bit of Erica although not as funny.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:41 pm

mindless wrote:Jaclyn should've learned her lesson by now. She's just not attractive enough for men from this franchise. Tough luck, but getting bitchy over it doesn't help.

I think looks definitely has to do with it, but I think that there are other non-super attractive women in this franchise that have gotten guys (Whitney, Carly, Ashley H, Kaitlyn, etc), so I think it actually has more to do with her personality. She is just HORRIBLE. It's weird that she's such good friends with Nick, Whitney, and Rachael.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:41 pm

I think Jaclyn's age was posted as 30 when she first arrived. Yeah unfortunately she's not very hot, and I dont think most of the men there would want to handle her personality. Seems scary to me.

Good on Nick P for going for what he wants.

Yeah, MikeyT is one of the most desperate men there. Why would he now dump Juelia? I just can't imagine. I always figured he'd be happy with any woman with a heart beat.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:41 pm

LOL at Nick. I like him.

Mikey looks so happy and relieved to be rid of Juelia.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Is Cassandra already saying she is in love with Justin do not buy it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Tanner nailed it: She thinks she's some kind of mastermind, but she's just super good-looking and guys fall for her sh*t.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:Jaclyn should've learned her lesson by now. She's just not attractive enough for men from this franchise. Tough luck, but getting bitchy over it doesn't help.

I think looks definitely has to do with it, but I think that there are other non-super attractive women in this franchise that have gotten guys (Whitney, Carly, Ashley H, Kaitlyn, etc), so I think it actually has more to do with her personality. She is just HORRIBLE. It's weird that she's such good friends with Nick, Whitney, and Rachael.

Yup, she seems like a real chop buster to me. It'd be walking on eggshells around her. I think I'd rather die first.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:46 pm

BTW, when AshleyI emerged from her FS date, she looked hotter then than I have seen in a long time. Wonder why. Maybe she wasnt crying all night or something. Or maybe she didnt have access to her stash of Kardashian foundation.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:46 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:BTW, when AshleyI emerged from her FS date, she looked hotter then than I have seen in a long time. Wonder why. Maybe she wasnt crying all night or something. Or maybe she didnt have access to her stash of Kardashian foundation.

She really is a stunning girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:47 pm

So I bet this is what getst the girls so upset

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Ashley is so immature. She has a lot of growing up to do. He was never into her. It was always her chasing him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:50 pm

So did he sleep with her and run away

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9