SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:59 pm

That was pretty childish on her part IMO. Let the guy explain, maybe he is more mature and realistic and could have knocked some sense into her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:59 pm

I'm sorry ABC not falling for Kirk is a jerk no way no how.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Chris H said which couples make a commiment ? Does another couple beside Tanner and Jade get engaged?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was pretty childish on her part IMO. Let the guy explain, maybe he is more mature and realistic and could have knocked some sense into her.
Exactly, maybe he was going to say lets slow it down. We wil never know.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:05 pm

If I was Jade I would have said. I'm going to find out what's going on and went to talk to him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:07 pm

Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise 12m12 minutes ago
.@carlywaddell and @KirkDeWindtPT are on #AfterParadise tomorrow! Reply with questions/comments if you’re 18+ and your post may appear live!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:10 pm

If Kirk was trying to be a jerk, he wouldn't have chased her down to try to talk to her. He would have just left on the spot.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:13 pm

I hope they allow Kirk to explain on after Paradise tomorrow. And I hope Carly makes it known that she understands and they are all good now. Kirk doesn't deserve to be called names like he is by some.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Considering how much Jade blubbers in EVERY freakin' promo, you just know she is likely the ONLY dame finding happiness on this show. The only time she is NOT blubbering is when Tanner decides to NOT give her a rose. (He probably yanks out another Neil Lane placement product instead.)

Poor Carly. That was brutal. Never tell a jock who loves hangin' with the bros at the gym that his future will involve changing diapers.

I wonder if Kirk came on the show for the same reason Chris Bukowski did... only Chris was honest about it last week and online.

Ashley I. took her breakup surprisingly well. What I wonder is if Jared changes his mind after time away from her, post-show. Or maybe the Fantasy Suite was not as exciting to them as All Of America was anticipating it would be. When she said she enjoyed watching him sleep, my guess is that that she simply got to explore his body without much... um... reciprocation. Is Jared exactly the "Love Man" as his T-shirt in Kaitlyn's season promoted?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:14 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Wow, from love to hate in 2 seconds. The worse part she won't hear him out
I'm guessing he reached out to her on SM afterwards and explained himself, since they seem to be on good terms now.
Probably or TPTB told them to place nice

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:14 pm

I feel jade was right he could have slowed her down a lot sooner than he did I sm sure carly and Kirk are fine now that time has passed
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:17 pm

If Kirk would have tried to slow her down sooner I'm betting Carly would have freaked out then too. She was just in WAY too deep and didn't listen to any of his hesitations.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9