SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm not a huge Carly fan, but I totally get why running away and getting angry at him was her first instinct. If she has been saying things "you're my person" and "I want to have your kids", and they've been discussing her moving to be with him, he should have put a stop to that ASAP. The fact that he's been feeling that way for a week, which is 1/3rd of the entire time they were there, and didn't say ANYTHING? I don't think he kept quiet out of malice or cowardice, I think he really was trying not to hurt her and seeing if his feelings could change. But, Carly deserved to hear that he wasn't on the same page as her a week ago. It's no different than Nick/Kaitlyn, where Kaitlyn shouldn't have said "ILY" to him knowing that she wasn't on the same page as him.

jmo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:28 pm

I felt bad for Kirk. He was being honest and trying so hard to explain. Carly was always pushing the relationship too fast. Kirk did try to slow her down before their 1st overnight. After a few weeks at this adult summer camp full of drama and alcohol how well can you actually know someone. Newsflash.... feelings can change as the euphoria, booze and vacation mentality wears off. I don't get these people?? It's a summer fling. IRL how often does that end in marriage and babies?? Carly slow it down girl......., from I love you forever to I hate you and can't look at your dead eyes and I never want to see you again.... Yikes!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 COPaR-ZWIAAoErB
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Which of your fav couples make it to the final rose ceremony?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 COQjhTHUYAAVeLA
Kirk DeWindt ‏@KirkDeWindtPT
Paradise was exhausting.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:40 pm

Looks like Jade hasn't forgiven him....

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper 15m15 minutes ago
TTYN (talk to you never) Kirk. #BachelorInParadise #byefelicia

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 COQqFZFW8AA2ZuF
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Excuse me, does anyone know where to grab a blurry bikini? What department store? @BachParadise
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:47 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 COQrAhBWUAA8EjI
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Pssst... Jared, don't think anyone cared about how nice the hotel was... @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:48 pm

I don't blame Carly for thinking Kirk was feeling the same way she was. It was just a short time ago that he planned a little 1 on 1 date with her so I think he did have feelings but got scared. As for her not wanting to hear him out, I'm with her there also. I think Kirk was trying to make himself feel better by explaining more but that wasn't going to help Carly understand imo. If he wanted to continue the relationship at a slower pace then he should have said so up front - sooner would have been better. As it was she felt betrayed and I can't blame her. It's easy for us to say she shouldn't have felt that way but obviously others do fall in love there. Look at Jade & Tanner and last year, Lacey & Marcus.

I still like Kirk but agreed with Tanner that he let it go on too long if he wasn't feeling the same way. There's really no excuse for doing that. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 COQsDgjWEAAvYhZ
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:51 pm

There's nothing wrong with sticking up for your friend, but there is a problem when the only side you see is your friends side of the story, right or wrong. Being a BBF means being objective and not afraid to say the truth.

The last thing Jade should be doing is mocking Kirk. It's annoying when the BBF has to be a mean girl to show her support? Childish IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:52 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 COQvG3oXAAES_L9
Love Man #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 COQw8BHU8AAPGl6
More spells than a spelling bee? #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9