SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Carly felt used because they probably had sex and it's all Kirk's fault because he led her on in what 2 weeks?

I don't think it matters when Kirk told her he didn't think they should go any further. She would have reacted the same IMO.

For the record, they have been having sex all along(for weeks-even before the FS). Kirk didn't feel the need to pull the breaks there interestingly. ;)

Like I said, not a bad guy, but a bad way to handle this.
I don't think Kirk wanted anything out of BIP but a paid vacay and a little extra cash, certainly not a relationship, and he was suprised by just how much he liked her(I do think he really cared about her and felt bad hurting her), but ultimately he knew that he wasn't up for anything serious. In a way he did lead her on. Carly asked him before the final RC whether he was sure and he reassured her. They even made plans to fly to Dallas from Paradise, Kirk meeting the Waddells and going to Zak's reception with her. That was beyond unneeded.

As for not wanting to hear him out... IMO, that was mainly about trying to justify his "actions" and make himself feel better. I am not gonna fault Carly for not trying to make this a more pleasant experience for Kirk.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:00 pm

I'm just listening to Carly & Jade's periscope now. Carly said that Kirk talked about going to her brother's reception the night before he broke up with her plus told her they weren't moving too fast then as well. Carly said she was shocked and it was raw emotion. She stuck up for Kirk and said he's a nice guy but made bad decisions. Jade still has hard feelings.

Lots of people said Carly should date Dan but she said they'd have to talk to him about that. She also said we'd have to watch to see her talk with Kirk post-show on after Paradise.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:13 pm

A lot of time has elapsed, so it is good that Carly has forgiven Kirky. I guess Mister Harrison was forcing them all to "wed" before they "bed" any further... and Neil Lane was demanding that his goods get promoted... and Kirky got skeeeered? no idea

The whole problem I had, as a TV viewer, with Carly/Kirky was that they said different things in PI sessions and weren't telling each other. Lack of C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N.

Actually Ashley and Jared did quite well there. She knew it would be a struggle to lasso him from Day 1, so the breakup was no surprise. She also gave him that nice long letter. (I still wonder if he left because "something went wrong" in the fantasy suite.)

This season feels like a repeat of last year. They probably "expect" TWO happy couples... one who are certain (a.k.a. Marcus/Lacy... and probably Jade/Tanner now) and one who will at least go-with-the-flow (like Michelle/Cody). Watch Nick and Sam be this season's Zack and Jackie, while Tenley and Josh are like Robert and Sarah. Oh... wait a minute... Jared and Ashley played Robert and Sarah this season. That's right. Different order but same cookie cutter arrangements. I guess Carly got stuck in AshLee's role; the key difference is that she was liked by everybody instead of Miss Holier Than Thou... and Graham was TOLD to "break up" by Michelle, while Kirky operated all on his own. Sometimes I think they have this show storyboarded with index cards on a board pre-season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:24 pm

It's interesting to me that many who think that carly Would have reacted the same even if Kirk had done the right thing and dumped her a week prior were upset at Kaitlyn bringing Nick until the end and saying things like "ily". To me, it's the same thing. I was super upset at Kaitlyn for doing that, even through I know producer influence was partially to blame (as was with Kirk, I'm sure) and Nick would have probably been just as pissed if he had dumped two days prior. To me, sometimes you have to do the right thing, no matter what the consequences. In this case, it's about a basic respect thing. How humiliated did Carly and Nick probably feel in hindsight knowing that they were both talking about marriage and babies and moving with someone who had no interest in that? Probably why Nick and Carly acted so similarily when being dumped, with Nick echoing what Carly said "I don't want to be short, but I don't want to hear anymore. Nothing you say will make this less confusing for me". I think Kirk owed Carly to have at least that, to know that she hadn't been lied to and mislead for a week. 

Jmo

Last edited by chasingpavements on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Kirk's big mistake was that as soon as he realized Carly was not treating this as a summer romance, which I suspect was pretty early on, he should have told her they were not on the same page, and they could have either ended it (there would have been time to "be available" to one of the new women joining, if he wanted to remain), or they could have remained together but in a more honest relationship if Carly was willing. Once you start making/talking about real life plans, like visiting each other's homes and attending a family wedding, that should have been the clue to put the brakes on for Kirk.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:33 pm

I'd love to hear Kirk's side of things because so far it seems like we mainly are getting Carly's and I suspect the truth lies somewhere between what each feels happened in this situation, in terms of what was said for future plans and what that meant. On the bright side, at least Kirk never said ILY (that we heard) and I don't think Carly ever said it to him either.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:49 pm

I just listened to Jade and Carly's periscope. I found it interesting that neither one of them would be interested in dating Jared. They both laughed and said you had to be into "matchbook cars." Not sure exactly what that means or if the were being literal or not. Carly also inferred that she was not "dating" Dan because he was not making that happen. Jade seems more angry at Kirk than Carly is. Both say to watch AP because more will come to light. Interesting Tidbits.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 COULJwrWcAAip8E
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Last night's breakup was ROUGH! Are there more surprises? The #BachelorInParadise finale is tonight at 9|8c on ABC!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Seabear wrote:I just listened to Jade and Carly's periscope. I found it interesting that neither one of them would be interested in dating Jared. They both laughed and said you had to be into "matchbook cars." Not sure exactly what that means or if the were being literal or not. Carly also inferred that she was not "dating" Dan because he was not making that happen. Jade seems more angry at Kirk than Carly is. Both say to watch AP because more will come to light. Interesting Tidbits.

I liked Carly on CS's season and I think she's pretty funny at times. Other times, I think she's a very insecure young lady. These type of comments are totally not necessary IMO. So it's Dan's fault that she's not dating him? Jared is what? a kid? Is it necessary to be mean after being on the show that you agreed to, getting paid easy money for it, and now we need to slam the guys?

Very uncool if you ask me. Jade needs to stop being a partner in crime IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 COUFk73U8AAqt2d
Jennifer ‏@brownjenjen
#BachelorinParadise Bachelor in Paradise Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Famous Last Words USA http://www.usnewsee.com/2015/09/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-famous-last.html …
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 COT3hG6WwAAsWPc
Betsey J ‏@BetseyJWilkin
I wish @JaclynSwartz was on all of #BachelorInParadise who needs narration when you have her perfect facial reactions
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Jared is way out of Carly and Jade's league. Why are they so smug. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Maddy wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 COQz1MiUkAA3hT0
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise  
Seriously #BachelorInParadise

Was it implied that she lost something in the fantasy suite or did she grow up from the entire BIP experience.

IMO, if she lost it in the FS, we would still be hearing about it.    deadhorse   Look how much it was discussed before they went, but not a word after.

If they had been together, she would have been gushing with happiness that morning, and when he left, it would have destroyed her. She still claims virginity.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9