SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:04 am

I agree with that the DJs in that interview said, that Heather is too normal for this show.
Imo, Heather is too real for a maufactured reality-tv show. She's just 100% genuine and the real deal.

I am so overjoyed for her that so many viewers have fallen in love with Heather.
It is truly telling as new members ( Welcomeparty! StiilTeamHeather) have joined and support Heather, that Heather will have a lot of people on her side, no matter what the ending.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:05 am

:Welcome Still Team Heather

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:07 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Aussies are very smart. Looking at the FB comments they are starting to pick up on the distanced body language. Production is starting to send out the signals and the public is picking up on it. Let the downfall and backlash begin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:08 am

^ Interesting comments highlighted in red show the backlash/heartbreak is definitely starting... More so interesting to me is the comments that are not highlighted in red:

"Dresses like a grandma and still has it in the bag..." (This comment is too cute! giggling Shows how much viewers love Heather, not because of her clothes but because of who she is as a person. That says a lot!)

"I hope he doesn't break Heather's heart, by far the best woman there" (This comment shows that viewers are on Heather's side and care about her story and her heart more than anything else. They are invested in her feelings and want her to be okay  sad )

"If he doesn't pick her, I hope she becomes the bachelorette" (This comment shows that the audience is now aware that contestants can be recycled and become the Bachelorette and they are already getting behind their favorites. This will soften the blow for any heartbreak if Heather ends up being the Bette and at the very least, if she doesn't -- which I think the only way she won't be is if she doesn't want to be -- then the audience will still be supporting Heather and want to see her story. That it is Heather's story they are watching and want to continue to watch "The Heather Show"  :yes: )

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:46 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:14 am

I really enjoyed watching Sam last year but have absolutely adored watching Heather this year. IMO She is so relatable and honest. She is right when she said she wears her heart on her sleeve. I think it's this everyday girl vibe that has everyone cheering her on. I think we all wanted to believe the fairytale. I liked the idea of them connecting on more than a physical level, it also gave me hope that that would shine through and Sam wouldn't be swayed by the sparkly new toy or not base his decision on a physical level (which is now my opinion of what he will do). I think the Internet will break tomorrow. Lol. Oh, well, box of tissues for me. (Still hoping for a spa or yellow room)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:16 am

Sundy wrote:I'm enjoying what could be my final Heather day. What's your favourite Heather moment.

What a great question!

So my favorite moment is actually not an obvious one. It was when they were talking about how she was finding it tough in the house and he jokingly offers to move in. Then he says something like wearing his chipmunk pjs, then quickly clarifies that he's joking and she says "I'd be totally ok with that".

I just love that she is so totally accepting of everyone. She offers no judgement and has been completely herself during what would be quite a stressful time.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:42 am

welcomebanner Still team Heather ... hello and good that you've finally joined us.

ideas_ideas wrote:Whilst I will remain in the bubble until/unless it's burst, I agree that Heather sounds great in the interview (as always), but less upbeat about it all. For some reason, when Heather says this bit it makes me feel doubtful:
"Do you know what's actually been incredible is hearing back HIS interviews about us girls, that's the part that I found quite interesting... (have left a bit out here) it's actually really reassuring that I'm not cray-cray, you know?"

To me that doesn't sound like the dialogue of an F1, it sounds like the dialogue of someone who left and is looking for reassurance, watching the show back, that they made the right choice to leave or haven't lost out by not getting a rose - going back through the cues and their thoughts and looking for reassurance that it wasn't meant to be.

But still in the bubble for now ... !!!
:yes: that's my confirmation ... that she's watching/listening to understand ...and make sense ... and get closure ... when and how things happened, that she had every reason to believe and trust his words and read his gestures the way she did ... to then be blindsided ... and so, giving her peace, that it really wasn't meant to be (like I was doing it now for a week, really finding the reasons why he isn't the right match for her, although I don't deny, only a week ago I was 100% sure it was her and that they were perfect ... but oh, well, life gives you lessons, even how to make a lemonade)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:58 am

Hi everyone! Just saying that I am back to a 99.99% certain that Heather is The One. Giving 0.01% benefit of the doubt for those saying otherwise. I am still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have been trying to analyse and best understand how the majority are quite certain Heather is F4, Sarah F3, and F1-F2 between Snezana or Lana. All because of the sleuthed s/caps, so called psychic predictions, and SMs.

I have high regard to a lot of you here (sleuths, pov's, etc) as it's quite obvious you've been doing it for quite time now. However, what baffles  me is that for the life of me, even though I have already prepared myself of my worst case scenario that Heather is not/will not be F1, I can't really see any other girl among the 5 girls left that will best suit Sam to a T other than Heather. 

Allow me to elaborate..
1. Radio interviews (partner, heads up) 

Posted by happygolucky [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Recent radio interview with Kyle and Jackie 
- I love my little intro with you guys (intro song - I'm just a bachelor, I'm looking for a Partner!) Such a good one.

- Kyle asked Sam if he knows in his mind at this stage if he already knows where his heart lies, or still truly thorn.
Sam replied "I'm definitely leaning in a particular direction, but at the same time. I mean you just have to spend time with the girls as much as you can because the show is gonna go in the amount of time it needs to go for. You just don't wanna make the wrong decisions. And you know, just definitely make the most of it." 
(For me, means intruder is out)

-Who is portrayed as filthy sex material? Excuse the word.
And who is girlfriend material? Heather of course, coz we all know she's not friend zoned. In fact, it's the other way around. Sam was the one who feared he might be friend-zoned by Heather. 
Sam wants both ofcourse, that's the ultimate.

Question if somehow downplayed it a little bit, so as not to make it obvious.
Admits, he wears his heart out in his sleeves. And caught up in every take, and moment particularly when it was down to the girls that he like (when the bullies and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were all gone, he started to make it obvious s/caps of his eyes even when the intruders where there and who he kisses first, bit more of a cozy cuddles, etc.

2.  The storyline that was so obvious from the start. 
- Australia's Next Big Love Story
- The intro, theme music, most of the VOs and narration done by Heather's
- Obvious chemistry, connection and spark between S&H

2. Both admitted they are in the similar sense of humour, same wavelength, big kid, etc. 
Not only the fun part but even able to talk and open up deep/personal matters; i.e. family, death of loved ones, insecurities, etc. Which to me, is quite obvious with every convo that they have and were shown. Yeah, might be spliced and diced here and there, but clearly the conversation flow is obvious as well as the spontaneity, the body language, scenario, naturalness.

These article ticks most of the boxes for me re their convo..

I can say it now, Sam is definitely into Heather.

Sam and Heather's D&M compared to any convo of Sam with any of the 4 girls, is to me by far miles ahead IMHO. 
Sarah - about living together and children (3rd SD opera)
Snezana - daughter and idea on relocation (GD SQT epi12)
Lana - accepted or fit in with friends (how about the family?)
Nina - we all know there's nothing there..

Just going by the settings/location/ambiance on where all these occurred - which of these looks realistic? awkward? contrived? I don't even need to transcribe all of it for comparison. Frankly, I tried and I am telling you, the rest are quite boring, shallow and uninteresting. 
Now, I quite understand why Sam would then go with the kiss/pash, else there's nothing there. 

Here's what Sam said in a recent article.. (will provide link later, promise)
"I had times that I was down, purely because I hated the nature of what I had to do and I didn't have a choice in it. Producers will say [the girls] understands what they're getting into, but it doesn't make it easier for me."

I don't feel the need to provide s/caps and compare kisses of Sam with the 5 girls. 
The settings, the body language, the intimacy, Sam's voice and facial expression when he kissed Heather after their Superhero date speaks volume how Sam is really into Heather. 

Question is, why all of a sudden almost at the end of the show, they are trying to focus or highlight the supposed Sam's connections with the other girls? Of course, cause there's definitely no contest there. Sam claimed he wears his heart out on his sleeves (recent radio interview). I believe him, as it was shown, and we saw it.

Now, here's my theory.. Is it POSSIBLE? That after HTD of four girls... And because of "the enormity of the situation finally dawned on him" (I literally LOL'd every time I hear that)... And Heather's stepdad (not sure) asks Sam, "So why the final four? Why you connect to each one?.. Go through it all?"

Has it ever done before in any TB franchise, that the F1 will not have FTD (don't know how they'll explain or show that). Instead, Alice will be hidden in Wonderland, and later come out and will be The One going to MTP. 
Alas, viewers be speechless when that happens.

That to me, is a possibility why there's no s/caps of Heather's FTD. Shock exit for ratings, as twitted by Dan Debuf. The said psychic claiming she'll not be F3(Sarah), F2(Snezana) or F1(Lana - cover up and BFF of Heather).

Simply put, Heather can technically be F4. Yes, they can unashamedly claim she's not F1. But, importantly, Heather will be and is The One for Sam.

I am assuming, this going to be TB's first.. F1 is not The One (vice versa)

Yay, that's my own version of Australia's Next Big Love Story.

GTG and run some errands BRB after 2-3 hrs. Cheers everyone:handwave:

Last edited by H-Bomb on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link source)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:13 am

Sundy wrote:I'm enjoying what could be my final Heather day. What's your favourite Heather moment.
Ahh too many to count. Any moment with Heather on the screen has been my favourite. But if I had to pick a favourite Heather moment? Hands down, Heather's White Rose date.

That date she planned was the best and most amazing date in the history of any Bachelor/Bachelorette show - ever!

Heather's date had everything:
... getting to see where the lead lives
... driving around together like couples do talking about life and each other
...getting insight into Sam and what his passion is for fitness
... getting insight into Heather and her passion
... dressing up as superheroes in custom made outfits Heather creatively designed for Bachman and H-Bomb
... having a photoshoot to showcase the adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb
... wrestling in jelly and being big kids
... making dinner back at the bach pad and talking about important and real and raw life experiences so we found out more about who Sam is and who Heather is and how they came to be the adults they now are
... an amazing dinner and real conversations about friendship being the foundation for love/romance and how Heather is one who sees the good in everyone and is besties with all
... the most amazingly romantic kiss ever
... topping it all off with the best poster to commemorate the adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb.

Heather's date was real, fun, silly, meaningful, emotional, raw, romantic and inspiring.

It was like watching a lifelong relationship all rolled into one day with a poster as a way to take a snapshot of what could be a lifetime of adventures for Bachman and H-Bomb.

It was Heather showing Sam that she not only got all the parts of Sam like he said, but showed that Heather would be a partner in life with whom her soulmate and love of her life would get to experience adventures with and make adventures together.

Heather's date, for me, was the moment I realized that Heather was rare and special. And it allowed me to get all the parts of Heather and fall in love with them all.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:14 am

H-bomb, thanks for your thoughtful post ... I clearly can't look with that eyes anymore, since I'm seeing a different Sam now ... Heather has never changed ... so for me she's a winner ... because she won the freedom to do whatever she wants (that's my take on all my favorite runner-ups).

BTW, the links for the radio-interviews of only Heather are on the 1st page of this thread.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:36 am

H-bomb, I love your analysis and I can totally get where you're coming from. I will keep the hope alive too.

But just say he does let her go...
Those HTDs might have a lot to answer for. Heather's step-dad might really give Sam a hard time - "tell me why you connect with those 4 girls" (or words to that effect). Then look at the kindly face of Lana's mum in the SC. Hmmmm, might be enough to tip the scales if there's any indecision in Sam's mind. But if so, then Heather has had a lucky escape because he just doesn't love her enough!

But I'm going by your analysis and believing that he actually does love her enough Smiley

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue85 Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:47 am

How do we know it's Heather's stepdad?

Babyblue85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again