SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:04 pm

The super hero date of Heather and Sam is the best I've ever seen, and they are so comfortable with each other during the dinner and the kiss was romantic too. I know the edit (or maybe it is for real too) made us think they are lacking of physical chemistry, but I do think they have the deepest connection emotionally.

I still can't see Sam with any other one, I tried but I just can't.
 If Heather really was the f4, I don't care who is f1.

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:20 pm

hbomb, thanks for posting all that. Please provide a link as to where you got all that info! TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:32 pm

So that's what he said! I couldn't understand him in a promo.
They want answers: One father, who certainly appears to mean business, asks him: 'So why the final four, why you connect to each one?' before demanding he 'go through [each of] them'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:30 pm

I don't think I'm ready to come out of my Heather bubble yet. Come Wednesday when the episode airs we will have all the answers to the single speed dates and things will be a lot clearer. Anyone else still in the bubble?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:45 am

I am still in the bubble. Hoping she doesn't go after the HTD. I will be watching with a new outlook though knowing there is a strong chance that she goes.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:32 am

I know this is really far fetched and still trying to work whether a "speechless" finale means anything. The whole set up to me has been Heather versus Lana in the media. Maybe it's been a cover for someone else. Or could Heather's HTD been a disaster, Heather leaves maybe of her own accord and comes back for the FRC as we have seen on TB US although not for a while. I don't really totally buy this but trying to explain the weird and what looks to be scripted media campaign.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:36 am

AEF wrote:I know this is really far fetched and still trying to work whether a "speechless" finale means anything. The whole set up to me has been Heather versus Lana in the media. Maybe it's been a cover for someone else. Or could Heather's HTD been a disaster, Heather leaves maybe of her own accord and comes back for the FRC as we have seen on TB US although not for a while. I don't really totally buy this but trying to explain the weird and what looks to be scripted media campaign.
I am with you. It feels so scripted a media campaign. From even the early media interviews from the girls still on the show to Lana's dates spoiled in DM weeks before filming finished it just seems off to me.

I have to say, even Sam's behavior in the media is off-putting. He seems quite cavalier and really enjoying being talked about and watching the show. He uses lots of "We" and "us" and "Heather and I"... It's all odd to me, imo, especially if she is not even part of F3.

I've yet to hear a lead talk this way about a non-F1 let alone be that excited about re-watching their season. Most can't stand to watch (guilt, feel bad, just want it over with, etc) but Sam seems to be enjoying it (his words). Just weird.

I've already lost interest because of all this, let alone the edit. And I can't explain for the life of me why they would edit this show as The Heather Show. If she was F2, maybe... but usually that F2 edit is a physical one (example, Nick) and not an emotional one where conversations are highlighted and the lead reassuring Heather is shown.

Even with a disastrous HTD I don't see how Sam could change that quickly unless that is who he is -- someone who changes with the wind and is in this for other reasons.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:57 am

Exactly... that's what is bothering me a lot in this story ... many inconsistencies ... if I would be going by only his words (in the media and on the show) I would have 1 picture of who Sam is ... if I only watch the show and his attitude I see another Sam ... and if I mix in the 2 possibilities of the ending, I'm more than confused ... although if F1 is Snezana it would make more sense to me ... so that's why I can't see it with Lana, although I'm not saying it isn't possible. But then obviously I don't know a thing about this guy.

So I prefer talking about Heather ... is there anything more on SM?
I saw that in my search I still had her old IG "bio" written, before she changed it ... and it was: "The show dating naked.... Bahahahhahahahahahahaha"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:12 am

happygolucky wrote:Exactly... that's what is bothering me a lot in this story ... many inconsistencies ... if I would be going by only his words (in the media and on the show) I would have 1 picture of who Sam is ... if I only watch the show and his attitude I see another Sam ... and if I mix in the 2 possibilities of the ending, I'm more than confused ... although if F1 is Snezana it would make more sense to me ... so that's why I can't see it with Lana, although I'm not saying it isn't possible. But then obviously I don't know a thing about this guy.

So I prefer talking about Heather ... is there anything more on SM?
I saw that in my search I still had her old IG "bio" written, before she changed it ... and it was: "The show dating naked.... Bahahahhahahahahahahaha"
:yes: Spot on, HGL. It feels like there are 2 Sams. It's why I am not fully buying what is being sold to me. The show can edit Sam to be whatever they want him to be, but how Sam is in media is probably more closely who he is, unedited. And this is nearly 4 months post-filming. So to me, it was why I posted that I didn't see him like Art (who was extremely genuine and kind, especially post-show).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:48 am

Two things I'm thinking - I suspect Sam was looking at Snez because she looks so voluptuous and sensual, wearing a pretty low cut dress. When Sam walked up to the girls afterwards, he didn't want to go to Rachel on the right end and he couldn't exactly go up to any of the other girls except for Heather who was easily accessible on the left end.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:01 am

Hooked I agree. Since I can't see romance anymore with Heather, I have to say that Sam's looks towards Snezana are giving me another picture of the situation I had before.

Also, if he chose Snezana (I keep jumping in tenses, since i don't know which one to use, the time now, or actual filming) ... that means he was always looking for something different than Heather ... because Snezana and Heather are in many things opposites.
If he chose Lana, then I may think he had some affinity for Heather, but Lana changed the music.
Not sure what's worse (from Heather's POV).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:02 am

Sundy wrote:I don't think I'm ready to come out of my Heather bubble yet. Come Wednesday when the episode airs we will have all the answers to the single speed dates and things will be a lot clearer. Anyone else still in the bubble?

Michdealm wrote:I am still in the bubble. Hoping she doesn't go after the HTD. I will be watching with a new outlook though knowing there is a strong chance that she goes.

Me three! I'm still floating in the "Heather is F1" bubble. And I know there's a high probability I'm going to get popped on Thursday by Sam but in the mean time I'm enjoying my bubble rainbows.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again