SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:41 pm

I think Sam is a straight-shooter but only when it serves him and can just easily turn things around and make it sound like someone's thought was his own or it was not his fault. I'm starting to see a resemblance with one of my friends and I'm inclined to believe that he isn't the easiest character to live with. He's also born in the same week as her (only that she's more than 10 years younger and way "immature" and a Gemini sign so I kinda understand double face) ...so maybe some things do align ... adjectives that SLOB gives are: exciting, innovative, expressive, overtalkative, undisciplined, unfulfilled, versatile, active, brilliant, garrulous, compulsive, hasty ... and I'm more and more convinced that he is emotionally needy, and likes to hear compliments and be celebrated and acknowledged ...and it probably has to do with my change of tune regarding the ending ... but now I really feel like he would be a wrong match for Heather, because it feels like he would be all-consuming ... and while that's just fine ... she's an artist, an actress ... and 2 would be a lot in 1 house.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Do we know where the HTD took place? Where did he go to visit Heather's family?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Did we see Heather wearing this top yet? Seems kinda cute to be worn just hanging around with the girls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It's beyond comprehension. I've never seen an F4 get this kind of edit.

Me neither.
And even if it's because Lana came late, the edit preLana should have focused on the other F2, not F4.
I blame the edit here, not Sam.
The only time the edit was that favorable to someone who ends up just being F4 was with Ali during Jake's season. And she left on her own and even came back.

For Sam and Heather, Sam told us loud and clear that he is after the fire first, not a friend. And he acted on it. Even if he reassured her many times, we don't know if he didn't do the same with Snez and Sarah before and the edit didn't show it. But what we know for sure is that he was physically guarded with Heather and he didn't tell us how he felt about her.
So maybe it's really just the edit that didn't help us to see their relationship for what it was?

Or maybe she had to go on her own at F4 but will be back at the finally and tadaaaaa...
laugh out loud

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Great to know I was not the only one who noticed Sarah looking at her right side to see who he was looking at! clapping! And later her body language speaks for it self! Her hand on her chin like.. ( wondering why is he looking at her ) :pullouthair: She most have seen something significant there yes Thank you H-Bomb for bringing these images! They are great!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:47 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ It's beyond comprehension. I've never seen an F4 get this kind of edit.

Me neither.
And even if it's because Lana came late, the edit preLana should have focused on the other F2, not F4.
The only time the edit was that favorable to someone who ends up just being F4 was with Ali during Jake's season. And she left on her own and even came back.

For Sam and Heather, Sam told us loud and clear that he is after the fire first, not a friend. And he acted on it. Even if he reassured her many times, we don't know if he didn't do the same with Snez and Sarah before and the edit didn't show it. But what we know for sure is that he was physically guarded with Heather and he didn't tell us how he felt about her.
So maybe it's really just the edit that didn't help us to see their relationship for what it was?

Or maybe she had to go on her own at F4 but will be back at the finally and tadaaaaa...
laugh out loud

The edit has really put us in for a loop. If I look beyond edit I also find it strange that Heather, who is a smart and observant woman felt that their relationship was strong, perhaps stronger than the other woman's. When Sarah was asked out on her third SD you could see concern in Heather's face. Still she was really happy when Sarah returned with flowers and earrings. She must have known that the others were building strong relationships which included kissing. There must have been more with Sam and Heather that we don't get to see to make her confident in what they shared. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Something or nothing? Sarah also liked this picture. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:07 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:

Me neither.

laugh out loud

Maybe the edit was this way because that is what Sam gave them to work with? Maybe Sam was the one who made it too obvious at that stage and for that long (after all, the other girls even said it was the Heather show, and the other girls keep talking about Sam's connection with Heather, and he is seen going to her all the time).

Sure it can be edit, but even Sam in interview said that they only show what fits the story. Since Sam says he watches all the episodes then I would think, him knowing the ending, he would be clued into why Heather is the story for so much of the show. Even Sam in the media is all "Heather and I" and "we/us" regarding Heather when he talks about her. When Jackie O in recent interview said she thinks Heather is F1 and Kyle said he doesn't because Heather is friendzoned, Sam laughed at Kyle saying that. So weird, imo.

So that is why I am baffled that Sam would confirm that the edit is what it is because of the story and that being shown. What story? That Heather talks about friendzone and getting out of that to falling love to Sam friendzoning her after all that reassurance? Ridiculous story-line, imo and certainly one that paints a more negative picture of Sam than it does of Heather who is shown vulnerable and "girly" just like Sam encouraged her to be.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:49 am

When I read Osher comment

I hope all Heather's exes are crying into a cup of milo watching this.
You let her get away, fools.

I feel his telling her EX boyfriends that they have lost her... because NOW she is taken! So for me is more of a positive comment.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:01 am

Lets be realistics. For him to say that his was love at first sight or he knew at an early time, would mean that he played with ALL the other girls feeling for weeks, and that would leave him and the show in a very bad position.
TILL the END he needs to be say he has doubts! .. And that is how this show is!. But... we know better giggling
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:02 am

marysegap wrote:When I read Osher comment

I hope all Heather's exes are crying into a cup of milo watching this.
You let her get away, fools.

I feel his telling her EX boyfriends that they have lost her... because NOW she is taken!  So for me is more of a positive comment.

Yeah, I keep coming back to that tweet. Super weird if Heather didn't win.

Or maybe Osh just doesn't think while he's tweeting and just tweets his first thoughts watching the show not realising that he's basically calling Sam a fool.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:11 am

H-BOMB... you do such a wonderful work posting those caps! I have no idea how to do it! Otherwise I would not bother you with this. Embarressed!

Was wondering if you could post some images of one special moment on the last episode PREVIEW to next week where Sam is looking up and down (with such pleasure in his face ) to someone ( I believe it was Heather who was sitting on the sofa across from him ) but right after they put an image of LANA to make believe he was staring at her.

Would be interesting to see that look on caps!! :yes: Thank you in advance.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again