SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:08 am

peggy0221 wrote:Not love at first sight and taking it slow?
Hmmm... It sure doesn't sound like Lana, maybe more about Snez?

although he gave Heather the right rose, but they were in the friend zone more in the early stage, can it be her? Still hoping!!

I believe it can fit Lana since he said that like he wasn't in love on the show but the real world is where it's happening.
Also i won't call his interest in Lana as love at first sight really; more like a quick interest like he had with all four of the final girls.
The only difference will be the fact that he is spending lot of time lately getting to know Lana to catch up, so it looks like he is smitten and smitten quick.
I don't know if that makes sense Smiley

All in all, i believe he isn't in love with any of the girls but he is attracted to all 4 girls in different ways, so I personnaly can see the statement fit each one of the four (Heather, Snez, Sarah and Lana).
laugh out loud

JMHO

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:09 am

I would have thought taking it slow is more Lana even though i dont believe she is F1 yet. Maybe he felt he didnt get enought time with her but chose her anyway to continue to explore a relationship after filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:09 am

It`s still a big question. With Snez he had that physical attraction from the get go. He kissed her on their first date. He did not done that with Lana. There is this physical thing missing with Lana at the moment. So who knows what he means?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:21 am

Old paparazzi pics ... but this is funny:
Barbie car
Heather exiting radioB with a "handler" (just like Lana, not the same h. tho')

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:37 pm

I feel sorry for Heather if she can't move around without paparazzis following her, especially if she is F4.   sad JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Me too Glow, it seems like they tracked her to her home or somewhere where she often goes to, beside her job offices and now they are after her each week, few working days and then lots of Sundays .. like at least on a Sunday you would expect to leave a person to live their own life with their family in peace... not liking it at all... that's why I hope she gets some lucrative deal out of her "exposure" soon. It's been said (some S/cap is online) that she's in the new commercial for McDonalds... But I'm really hoping for her little films to come out.
Also, in case she is single, I hope that some nice guy approaches her and makes her feel special in the right way and for no audience.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:I find this statement interesting:
"With production already completed on the show, Sam says he couldn’t be happier with the woman who ultimately receives the final rose. “I’ve absolutely chosen the right one,” Sam confides. “It wasn’t love at first sight. It developed over time. Am in I love now? We’re taking it slowly – but I’ve definitely met someone who’s very, very special to me.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So who is he talking about?
Hmmm.... If I didnt think/know Heather was likely F4 then I would say that this statement most closely reflects Heather and Sam.
Their relationship developing over time (especially from Sam's side).
Because Heather is the only one that Sam hasn't talked in ITM or to the girl about his future with her and his feelings for her as much like he has with Snez and Lana (I don't think Sarah has a shot at all for F1).

With Lana?
He said he believed in love at first sight. Wished she had been there night one.
That maybe it will be them two at the end and asked if her friends would like him etc.

With Snez?
He told her what he has with her is more than the others.
Kissed her on the GD (only one).
Talked about her moving to Melbourne etc.

So I think this statement is relating to Heather.
And is likely misdirecting just like so much of Sam's statements/behavior in the media have been.
Again, the problem is, based on the info I have, it forces me to think of it in relation to the other girls and find where/how it can fit.
So to me, that's the problem I have with the statement.
It is manipulative in a way b/c it is not what has been edited for either Lana or Snez on the show.
The only person Sam hasn't said in ITM or in PI, etc on the show about his feelings/future for one of the girls is Heather.
Everyone else we have heard him say so.

It is statements like this by Sam in the media that make me think he is just talking nonsense to try to mislead.
Because it doesn't apply to Snez or Lana (even though I can make it apply)...
Sam was letting it be known how quickly his feelings beyond just friendship were for both Snez and Lana and the edit showed it.
With Heather, the edit has only shown Heather's feelings.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:59 pm

I do hope Heather will gain new opportunities from this experience. New contacts in the business she is so passionate about. I would love to see more of her. 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Now this is interesting indeed, AAL, and what started to bother me when I thought in retrospect what I've seen so far. Sam never talked about his feelings for Heather, only how great their connection was from the start that he was able to open up so quickly and easily and how incredible she is ... but he never said how he felt "romantically" for her, how she made him feel.
(Now i almost can't think of other outcome than Snez so that quote i see applied to her)
It's why I'm having few issues with Sam ... and his attitude towards Heather ... and while before I could see him as her perfect match, now I almost don't want them near.
I know my complete turn-around may be shocking, but I don't like ambiguity.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:16 pm

^ HGL, That is why I see that statement Sam is making relating to Heather. It only fits with her, not the other girls.

It's why I don't take what Sam says in the media to heart. I feel like he is not straight-forward nor a straightshooter at all when it comes to media post-show. In fact, he seems to be enjoying playing games. He was giddy in that interview when he heard Heather call him partner. If he felt bad for Heather (after hearing her talk about falling in love) and then giddy in that interview then I would have expected to see him not so smiley and happy sounding. I would expect him to be more downplaying it.

Even with the show, I don't see him as a straightshooter with certain things. With Emily and Bec, it was easy for him to be a straightshooter - he wasn't interested at all b/c Emily was focusing on someone other than him (Nina) and we know he knew Bec before (and yet he first denied it then said he did b/c photos show he did meet her).

With Heather? I don't see him as a straightshooter with Heather. He reassured her constantly, sought her out constantly (and most times she was the first girl he sought out and talked to on GD and CP) and when Heather on her 2nd SD said she felt her feelings reciprocated Sam said he felt the same.

Now he has been in media post-show talking "Heather and I" and "We..."  and "us". And because she is F4? To me that is rude to his F1 to be talking like that. And this recent statement doesn't bode well, imo, if he is once again highlighting what has been seen on the show -- his romantic feelings not being said about Heather but have been shown said about the other girls. I feel Sam is just playing a game. I would think a lead would want his friends to know and support his final girl and him, not have fun recapping which girl and enjoying watching himself with each girl. To me, Sam sounds like a confirmed bachelor who wants to stay that way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Both Heather and Sam said on the show that every time they went on a date they continued from where they left off. That, to me, is a sign of a good relationship. In that crazy environment where you only see each other for short periods that is something great to build on. Why he reassured her, was soft and blushed talking to her is beyond me if he lets her go next week. He gave her the first roses when we didn't see any interaction between them, but heard her saying that if she received a rose it would be a sign that they were ok. The edit with Heather as a narrator at the same time as they hide her dates until they happen is so strange. There are a lot of VO with Heather that I think have been added post show. I don't think I have ever seen a F4 get this kind of edit. question

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:39 pm

^ It's beyond comprehension. I've never seen an F4 get this kind of edit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again