SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:00 am

I personally don't see any special attraction with Richie yet, BUT... who knows, maybe they are hiding those images and are trying to sell us Sasha.

To me Richie looks like her brother and so many people end up choosing a couple that look like their siblings, because in a way makes them feel more comfortable. And we know that she comes from a very bad experience so she probably is searching for that men than she can trust.

Thanks to those girls posting caps and photos!  You make the forum experience much more fun! thumbsup
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:05 am

I also see similar features in Richie and Sam. They have the same nose and jaw line... similar facial structure. Also their humour is similar. Who knows though. Right now I am still thinking Sasha for F1 but have some hope for Richie. Slim but there's a chance.

If you want any s/caps just let me know. Always fun to sleuth them and see if we can figure it all out and put the pieces together. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:21 am

marysegap wrote:I personally don't see any special attraction with Richie yet, BUT... who knows, maybe they are hiding those images and are trying to sell us Sasha.

To me Richie looks like her brother and so many people end up choosing a couple that look like their siblings, because in a way makes them feel more comfortable. And we know that she comes from a very bad experience so she probably is searching for that men than she can trust.

Thanks to those girls posting caps and photos!  You make the forum experience much more fun! thumbsup

I also see no attraction between them so far but prods are always good to hide for the first 4 or 5 episodes and then BAM here is our F1!

This is why for me Sasha cannot be F1. So far aussie always copied the same script and it works so IMO, sasha is not the one. She is infatuated about him and for some reason she looks intimidated by him. Maybe sasha (and Alex) are too men for her and she is not used to date men with strong personalities? Maybe they have this "looking for a dad" attraction sex appeal? OR.... the edits show her that way so we THINK sasha is the one?

If he is all over the gossips mags, the season is over no? Is it possible we have a repeat of Kaitlyn story? Sam fell madly in love with sasha blah blah blah?

I do not get the same vibe with sasha though. I think he is flattered and she find sam cute. So if she cannot pronounce a coherent sentence around him, how a man could even think she is interesting? She reminds me of a groupie in front of a famous singer in a group band. duh

So far, I do not care if it is sasha or ritchie or why not michael. I do not have a preference as I do not know them yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I also see similar features in Richie and Sam. They have the same nose and jaw line... similar facial structure. Also their humour is similar. Who knows though. Right now I am still thinking Sasha for F1 but have some hope for Richie. Slim but there's a chance.

If you want any s/caps just let me know. Always fun to sleuth them and see if we can figure it all out and put the pieces together. yes

care to elaborate? because I saw only one cracking joke between them

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I also see similar features in Richie and Sam. They have the same nose and jaw line... similar facial structure. Also their humour is similar. Who knows though. Right now I am still thinking Sasha for F1 but have some hope for Richie. Slim but there's a chance.

To be sincere even when I don't find Sasha particularly cute, I consider him handsome in a MACHO style of men, and no doubt he has a very
sexy body! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 2498057887 and a BOLD nature whipped to go with it!  What I personally find refreshing!  

For what I read in an interview, Sam said that between Blake and her NOTHING !speechless  NOTHING  :shocked!:  happened affraid scratch  

So... If I was her, I would be extremely pleased to find a guy like Sasha who is showing some REAL interest in my WHOLE persona  :winkie:

So I do prefer Sasha or Dave to Richie.... because for brothers.. she already has a couple of them...I believe!  

Thank you again for offering, I need to learn to post photos and other things too!  :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:34 am

Very well said!! I agree. I also described Sasha's character that way in an earlier post. I also remember an interview where Sam said after their engagement Blake wasn't interested in physical contact because he wasn't in the headspace. (Blake said that it was because he had feelings for Louise and that Sam knew about it). Alas! It must be a nice change to have all these guys really into her--so far only Sasha but in the future of the show.

Last edited by EmmK on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:35 am

""
EmmK wrote:To be sincere even when I don't find Sasha particularly cute, I consider him handsome in a MACHO style of men, and no doubt he has a very
sexy body! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 2498057887 and a BOLD nature whipped to go with it!  What I personally find refreshing!  

For what I read in an interview, Sam said that between Blake and her NOTHING !speechless  NOTHING  :shocked!:  happened affraid scratch  

So... If I was her, I would be extremely pleased to find a guy like Sasha who is showing some REAL interest in my WHOLE persona   :winkie:

So I do prefer Sasha or Dave to Richie.... because for brothers.. she already has a couple of them...I believe!  """

Very well said!! I agree. I also described Sasha's character that way in an earlier post. I also remember an interview where Sam said after their engagement Blake wasn't interested in physical contact because he wasn't in the headspace. (Blake said that it was because he had feelings for Louise and that Sam knew about it). Alas! It must be a nice change to have all these guys really into her--so far only Sasha but in the future of the show.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:29 pm

HEA wrote:ok.. this is how I see it...
And this is another version giggling
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 CPqlAlEVAAA9QFD
RoseThorns ‏@RenaeSims202
What a stuck up jacka**!! you know when @oshergunsberg glares at you...it's time to go. Their faces
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:51 pm

^^ good one!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:36 am

Alright... time to sleuth the last s/caps of everyone:

Richie, Sasha, Michael and Dave and Alex seem to have s/caps still to come.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:43 am

Richie's s/caps...

..  Hottub was SQT for Ep 4.

1. Rose on table = single date?
Ep 5 is 2on1 date and GD painting so if Richie gets SD for Ep 6 then this could be either a swimming/water date and later on since Sam has no makeup, etc or it could be after they have taken makeup off to make themselves 50 years older as described in Ep 6 Summary

Ep 6 Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years.

Sitting down somewhere  (VO of Richie talking telling Sam, "Every time I am with you I'm happy. I can't stop smiling.")
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 D8ea6e063d599ad7067a8c1e62ee24edThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 912c7b72f76b92806c64d2fdc8bac6d2
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 263f6539d850e6922b6b40ccf831090d

2. This may be part of the date? Or something else? FD?
In water. Lake? (see at end of promo)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Cd2c3d642944e53fe0fc5442efef99c6The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 8795c46dac0836dff416fd4cc4142d52
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 973398c5725061fc8790087a35491935

3. Maybe HTD or FD? or ??
Snow, skiing
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Bc8dda4b387adfa7f0adfb6c2f120319The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 434dcde135571d4a4d102493c4c0e221
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 012e562ca8e045c68cd6e84a854ec802

4. Could be part of FD or SQT or??

Somewhere sitting down
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 C9ec014d734edbfad613162b61d9ad8c
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 09aae2ec7cd0a2350ff93bfbdbd1e180
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 34ed5c99f840975008657f6758a56fa6
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Based on s/caps I think F4 may be Sasha, Michael, Richie and Alex.

The surfing s/cap of Alex may be his HTD. He lives in Bondi so he could do that with her.
If so, then I think Alex may be F4.

I think F2 may be Sasha and Michael.
They both have a lot of s/caps and more than the other guys.
Will have to see for Michael's SD but I think if he still has s/caps remaining then one of those may be LCD and also LCD for Sasha.

If F2 are Sasha and Michael then I can see why Sam has said that her pick is surprising.
David said that she is after the footballer/soccerplayer type for status.
By not picking Michael and choosing the contract manager over professional soccer player then that is the "pleasant surprise" Sam possibly is talking about on The Project.

JMO. But I am thinking Richie is getting Sarah's F3 edit. Only Richie is really falling for Sam F more than Sarah was for Sam W. It's also why I think Sam would let him go and not take him to FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan