SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:23 pm

There doesn't seem to be any more caps for Alex beyond the HTD.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:40 pm

atem wrote:There doesn't seem to be any more caps for Alex beyond the HTD.  
Yup. Definitely think he is F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Fantasy dates are in New Zealand and FRC too!!! :Woah-hoo:
Congrats to the person who predicted NZ!

New Zealand. Home to my amazing Art and Matilda!!!
(Oh Richie, why oh why will you get your heart broken there? It really is too much for me).

So let's sleuth s/caps!! :yes:
Vineyards = Sasha?

Who will it be? Sam will get to whisk her final three choices to Auckland where she will make her final pick

Daily Mail Australia can exclusively reveal that the 26-year-old Bachelorette star is set to bring her final three boys to Auckland, New Zealand.

As she prepares to make her final decision, it's believed the trio will also head out to the stunning island of Waiheke - known for its vineyards.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255801/Sam-Frost-bring-final-three-Bachelorette-boys-Auckland.html#ixzz3nLUbJDjT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:13 pm

^^Would the Daily Mail know who the winner is? On that page they definitely pointing to Sasha.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:55 pm

the last 3 pics looks to me the same ski date, probably the evening part
richie has the same red face and sam is not
sam is also wearing some warm clothes so it looks like the same date to me
but it is true that when it was done it was end of winter ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:01 pm

so IF

she picke sasha, micheal and alex..... that definitely means that she is looking for a manly man and older.

She said it on blake season that she is looking for a best friend and a partner she can rely on, be an example to her brothers etc

that would fit the bill in my opinion

if Richie is F4, then she will play the same card as Drew to let him go before FD which is very decent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Fantasy dates are in New Zealand and FRC too!!!  :Woah-hoo:
Congrats to the person who predicted NZ!

New Zealand. Home to my amazing Art and Matilda!!!
(Oh Richie, why oh why will you get your heart broken there? It really is too much for me).

So let's sleuth s/caps!!  :yes:
Vineyards = Sasha?

Who will it be? Sam will get to whisk her final three choices to Auckland where she will make her final pick

Daily Mail Australia can exclusively reveal that the 26-year-old Bachelorette star is set to bring her final three boys to Auckland, New Zealand.

As she prepares to make her final decision, it's believed the trio will also head out to the stunning island of Waiheke - known for its vineyards.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255801/Sam-Frost-bring-final-three-Bachelorette-boys-Auckland.html#ixzz3nLUbJDjT

That would be me. I think I need to Step back a bit. Far to obsessed it think. Lol

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Now we know New Zealand for fd I would say screen caps in snow are more likely to be ifrom new zealand than Australia given snow fields in Australia are not that special especially that time of year and new Zealand's are beautiful

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:04 pm

IA. Snow is definitely Richie's FD it seems. Makes sense too.

Sundy posted this awhile back that they thought it was in NZ. great job!! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
So, if there are already sc's enough for Dave to have 2 sd's and apparently there are more to come for him. I know I asked this before and really want to know....didn't he tweet from somewhere around where the FD's happen to the effect that "we" are heading somewhere? Could he not be talking about his FD?

Also, there was noise at one time(even though Sam denied recently in an interview)about how a front-runner leaves on his own? Could this not be Sasha and that's why the filming stopped for a period of time for Sam to collect her thoughts on things?

All above is based on what my poor memory is so if I am wrong, I'd love confirmation one way or another. Thanks everyone!

Wouldn't the extra sc's of Alex/Sam body surfing - maybe from his second date as many others it seems do get 2 dates or more in the season before htd's?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^Would the Daily Mail know who the winner is?  On that page they definitely pointing to Sasha.
yes they would.
They knew Snez was the winner.
I think a lot of media know who is the winner.
They just throw it out there but don't come out with "this is the winner 100%" like RS does.
It is a way to get some credibility and just have stories... but they know. Their past accuracy proves this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
So, if there are already sc's enough for Dave to have 2 sd's and apparently there are more to come for him.  I know I asked this before and really want to know....didn't he tweet from somewhere around where the FD's happen to the effect that "we" are heading somewhere?  Could he not be talking about his FD?

Also, there was noise at one time(even though Sam denied recently in an interview)about how a front-runner leaves on his own?  Could this not be Sasha and that's why the filming stopped for a period of time for Sam to collect her thoughts on things?

All above is based on what my poor memory is so if I am wrong, I'd love confirmation one way or another.  Thanks everyone!

Wouldn't the extra sc's of Alex/Sam body surfing - maybe from his second date as many others it seems do get 2 dates or more in the season before htd's?
Dave doesn't get 2 dates. It doesn't seem like anyone does based on this being only 5 week season and immediately after the next 2 SDs (Michael's and Richie's) it is HTDs already. I think the one scap of Dave is pre-HTD and probably just some one on one time. It may not even be shown. He didn't tweet. Just posted on IG. But that pic was of him with a bunch of people (can see the reflection in glass) and he was definitely not in F3 as there are zero s/caps of him for that while 3 guys do have them (Richie, Michael, and Sasha). Alex has the extra scaps surfing and he got a kiss so it probably a s/cap from his HTD and he is let go F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan