SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA. Snow is definitely Richie's FD it seems. Makes sense too.

I think someone posted this awhile back that they thought it was in NZ. I can't remember unfortunately but great job!! yes

That was me that said New Zealand. It just seemed to fit. So I am assuming that Richie gets the single 50 years date and he seems a lot more comfortable around her in the screen shots were they are on the couch and the rose is on the table. Snow is FD.

Michaels white water rafting and spa seem to be FD and Sasha vineyards.

Now here's the bit that confuses me. Michael is liking lots of busty women on Instagram. This doesn't fit with someone who is top 2 in my opinion. So that leaves Sasha and Richie. What I don't see is Sam bringing Richie along to be F2. I think she would be more comfortable bringing Michael to F2 if it is Sasha as I think she knows he is not there for her. With Richie think she is more inclined to let him go at F3, to protect him, unless he is infact F1 and she is being truthful with her comments about being pleasantly surprised. Hence I am super confused.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IA. Snow is definitely Richie's FD it seems. Makes sense too.

I think someone posted this awhile back that they thought it was in NZ. I can't remember unfortunately but great job!! yes

That was me that said New Zealand. It just seemed to fit. So I am assuming that Richie gets the single 50 years date and he seems a lot more comfortable around her in the screen shots were they are on the couch and the rose is on the table. Snow is FD.

Michaels white water rafting and spa seem to be FD and Sasha vineyards.

Now here's the bit that confuses me. Michael is liking  lots of busty women on Instagram. This doesn't fit with someone who is top 2 in my opinion. So that leaves Sasha and Richie. What I don't see is Sam bringing Richie along to be F2. I think she would be more comfortable bringing Michael to F2 if it is Sasha as I think she knows he is not there for her. With Richie think she is more inclined to let him go at F3, to protect him, unless he is infact F1 and she is being truthful with her comments about being pleasantly surprised. Hence I am super confused.
Awesome prediction on New Zealand!  bestbud!

Michael could be F2 and still liking all the nudies/scantily clad women. It happens. Some guys are dense and may not realize how SM works that people can see one's likes. Or, they don't care because what do they get from "pretending" they won? Nothing. Waste of time for some F2s and they like what they want but post stuff from the show the way Michael is doing.

Other F2s are quiet and not as social or anything which is likely why they don't add followers.

Richie could be F2, and heck, 1% F1 (I would love that) but he also could be someone who just wants to be private and not be in the public. Maybe he doesn't care about gaining followers or posting pics etc about the show. Maybe he was genuinely hurt and just wants to move on from that time of his life? Lots of reasons why if he is F3 or even F2. But yes, it is not concrete yet. He could be part of F2 for sure. Can't say until we get closer so we can rule out s/caps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Agree. I just can't see him as F2. I think he is F3 or F1
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:46 pm

guess who sponsor the show eh? cantstopl

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Nnn10

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 pm

The F1 guy would be mega stupid to be liking pics of 'busty' women.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Great job predicting New Zealand! Lets hope NZ brings luck to a another happy couple!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 pm

so he wrote something on the back but besides DEAR SAM, I can hardly read it..

anyone?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Qqq10

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Too blurry.

I wouldn't like the picture/note writing thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Think it starts with 'just a quick note to let you know'.....eek....something something....getting to know you and I.....something something

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:53 am

Way too blurry to read
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Michael s/caps from season promo.
I have a feeling a lot of these s/caps are from the same date/episode.
I don't think he will be F1 but I think he will likely be next Bach contender (Osher's tweets make me think so) and he has the most s/caps so far in promo and emphasized so much (also backstory of missing out on being TB to Blake so I could see them giving him a next lead edit and even a good edit if so. I don't dislike him entirely but I like him the least out of the frontrunners and think he is not that into Sam, imo... I just don't think Sam is his type).

1. Helicopter ride
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 21fd549a5a7bdd2817bfa9dee7dfaeb0

2. Picnic
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Ee001d1315d693f829ccdb06217884e9

3. White water rafting
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Cce4cd8710fd5945e751bb4d7dac270e

4. ? (Michael's grey tee may be same as other s/cap)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 F7542dbf645705dd911298526fa2768b

5. HTD? Other? (Michael in grey tee)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 2a4e40722210fb736cd44cf97bc8de52

6. Water (FD?)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 487a6f81374606fe8b64330e2b422f65The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 47da80461734352abc7b7bba76652422Picnic

7. Somewhere outdoors (FD?)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 33f60d58e675f9cb6e185ef69c6c3511The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 631155f3103356163a9d4016c0aa87e6The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 95a9483fc4023be2ca237462a16d4c66

Sorry to drag back an old post but I think Michaels picture 7 is the cooking single date before htds. They look like they are eating
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:29 am

I would also put picture 4 and 6 together too. Based on Sam's hair and nail polish. That said she loves red nail polish. I have actually just noticed too that as the season continues the bottom of Sam's hair lightens quite noticeably. Has anyone else noticed that?

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan