SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 Empty Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Newly engaged couple! Hoorray to Tanner and Jade!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Yay!! Can we do a fan forum for them too?? I hope they're the real deal!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Alanna, finally a couple we can fan girl  over together! 

Cynical me actually thinks they are the real deal. I loved jade's periscopes and how she would giggle and blush every time someone even mentioned Tanner. And he loves Carly, her BFF too, which I love! Janner, don't disappoint me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Alanna, finally a couple we can fan girl  over together! 

Cynical me actually thinks they are the real deal. I loved jade's periscopes and how she would giggle and blush every time someone even mentioned Tanner. And he loves Carly, her BFF too, which I love! Janner, don't disappoint me!
YESS! I knew it would happen one day for us, Chasing laugh out loud heartbeat

There is room in my heart to freak out over 2 couples I've decided, so I followed both of them on Periscope today too  giggling

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:45 pm

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell 32m32 minutes ago

Mr. Steal Yo Girl @ttolbert05 #AfterPasradise #BachelorInParadise

There is a cute pic of Carly and Tanner but I don't know how to embed laugh out loud

I am with you guys #TeamShoulderKisses
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:31 am

Congrats to them! Super cute wish we got to see more moments from them but that's what Periscope & Snap is for ;) My shipping stops at 2 couples that's enough for me laugh out loud but looking forward to checking in on them Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 8367-910 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 I_got_13 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 E5kqdm15 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:34 am

I'm not sure that we need this general discussion thread and a fan thread? We'll see how it goes. We might just have one Fan Thread unless a GD is preferred as well.

Let me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:35 am

Linds, Hahaha! That is exactly what periscope and snap are for. Smiley

Congrats Janner!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 am

Tanner 's last name is Tolbert.... t at the end...
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:45 am

Thank you. I appreciate any errors anyone sees. I'm getting confused with the contestants in Bach Aussie Bachelorette Aussie and every other thread! I make mistakes! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thank you. I appreciate any errors anyone sees. I'm getting confused with the contestants in Bach Aussie Bachelorette Aussie and every other thread! I make mistakes! laugh out loud

You do a great job... all of the mods need a raise!!! Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:56 am

I'm heading to bed but Jade just went live on periscope with her fiancé. Cuties! I'll post the link tomo Smiley

Eta link- https://www.periscope.tv/w/aL6x6DI2MTM5NzZ8MWdxR3Z2YXphUWVHQnT6rKqU2UczcghrrbDW3hFWs9GxcDtd4ENrPMO3f8-G

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

+8
yrkiemommy
hdman
Rolly
soccermom333
Linds911