SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

Post by hdman Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:22 am

Congratulations to the happy couple

hdman

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:35 am

People has an article with them and says they will have exclusive pictures in this weeks issue. I can't figure out how to link it from my phone
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:05 pm

FYI - this is the Fan Forum link.

Fan forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 pm

SOOOOOO happy for #Janner.
I'm ready to gush over them with you all.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:37 pm

they're great! I think they might be such fan faves that if they really negotiated hard enough they might get a full televised wedding. speaking of which realizing how tptb totally set a precedent with bringing marcus and lacy back to mexico sneakkyyyy sneakyy

I wonder where they'll decide to live -- jade seems really happy in LA though she has the small town roots...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:FYI - this is the Fan Forum link.

Fan forum

Hi GA!  Thanks so much for creating a fan forum and I see your link but when I go to the list of other couples fan forums, they are not there.  Am I doing something wrong?

I see Jp/ash, Marcus/Lacey etc but not jade/tanner

Last edited by yrkiemommy on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:57 pm

From Ali's Blog.

http://www.aliluvs.com/

September 8, 2015
Congrats Jade and Tanner!!!

Big congratulations are in order for Jade and Tanner! I cried like a baby watching the two of them get engaged! It was so sweet! Ok, I have to admit that I must be a bit more emotional about engagements now that I'm engaged, but I just LOVE, LOVE! And their engagement got me thinking. These Bachelor in Paradise couples know each other WAY better at the end of the season than couples who meet on the Bachelor or Bachelorette. No really. They spend WAY more time together and that gives them a lot more opportunity to get to know each other. Plus, with Tanner and Jade, there were never any other dates with other people. So all their time was focused on each other. Based on this, the success rate of Bachelor in Paradise couples who get engaged will be way higher than the success rate of Bachelor/Bachelorette couples who get engaged. Well, currently the success rate for Bachelor in Paradise couples is %100 (because of Lacey and Marcus), but I think it will continue to be high as more season come and go.

Anyway, I'm SUPER happy for Jade and Tanner. I don't know Jade personally, but I've become friends with Carly and Carly & Jade are besties. Well, I adore Carly, and any friend of hers is a friend of mine. So there you have it, that makes Jade and I friends! Ha! Kidding - but not really kidding ;)

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:14 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:

Fan forum

Hi GA!  Thanks so much for creating a fan forum and I see your link but when I go to the list of other couples fan forums, they are not there.  Am I doing something wrong?

For some reason it's at the very bottom. I need to play with it and try and get it grouped with the rest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Very sweet! I absolutely love this couple as well. I wish we would have seen more of them as they are just so loving, supportive and tender to each other. They seem like a great match and excited to read/hear more.

These couples really do see so much of each other ... 5 weeks of filming and together nearly 24/7. That's a lot of time!! I wrote in another thread that I think when Tanner told Jade that he loved her it was truly one of the most genuine moments that I've ever seen on this show. Adorable!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:48 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:

Fan forum

It's fixed now.

Fan forum

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Brill wrote:From Ali's Blog.

http://www.aliluvs.com/

September 8, 2015
Congrats Jade and Tanner!!!

Big congratulations are in order for Jade and Tanner! I cried like a baby watching the two of them get engaged! It was so sweet! Ok, I have to admit that I must be a bit more emotional about engagements now that I'm engaged, but I just LOVE, LOVE! And their engagement got me thinking. These Bachelor in Paradise couples know each other WAY better at the end of the season than couples who meet on the Bachelor or Bachelorette. No really. They spend WAY more time together and that gives them a lot more opportunity to get to know each other. Plus, with Tanner and Jade, there were never any other dates with other people. So all their time was focused on each other. Based on this, the success rate of Bachelor in Paradise couples who get engaged will be way higher than the success rate of Bachelor/Bachelorette couples who get engaged. Well, currently the success rate for Bachelor in Paradise couples is %100 (because of Lacey and Marcus), but I think it will continue to be high as more season come and go.

Anyway, I'm SUPER happy for Jade and Tanner. I don't know Jade personally, but I've become friends with Carly and Carly & Jade are besties. Well, I adore Carly, and any friend of hers is a friend of mine. So there you have it, that makes Jade and I friends! Ha! Kidding - but not really kidding ;)

Who ever added the link thanks so much!!! I forgot to do that. Embarassed

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Thanks so much for sharing Ali's blog -- very interesting thoughts. this will be ratings gold for this show!! they might have done a great job really hacking the spin off show idea with bach in paradise and the great thing is nobody takes themselves seriously (similar to bach pad) but real relationships are the focus - which keeps the appeal for the core fanbase that's into the romance.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2

+8
yrkiemommy
hdman
Rolly
soccermom333
Linds911