SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Episode discussion thread.

ABC

The stars, the drama, the glamour and the glitter are back on ABC! Dancing with the Stars returns on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 8|7c with a sensational two-hour season premiere and TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 15 9|8c for "Dancing With The Stars: First Dances." Then brace yourself for the first eliminations of the season in a two-night event, with performances and eliminations on both MONDAY SEPTEMBER 21 8|7 and TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 9|8c.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:39 pm

What a disaster of a season.

This is how I'm calling it.

1st Derek - Bindi

2nd Witney - Carlos

3rd Nick - Sharna

And I haven't even seen Nick and Sharna yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by SafronSahara Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Was Bindi really that good or were people gassing her up because of Derek Hough? I think the latter.

Carlos PenaVega is the deserving front runner imo.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Bindi was al'right but Carlos was better IMO.

The American hero guy has never danced before and he did really good IMO.

I am waiting for Team Sharnick to bring it home giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:13 am

Alex Skarlatos is the American hero, and I think he did a fantastic job. I only really watched his dance, I love it when they have someone on like him, that's never danced ever before, that's what I like to see.... and he didn't disappoint Smiley I was a bit bummed Nick wasn't on this season but if someone had to bump him off I'm glad it was someone like Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:21 am

Bindi was AMAZING and she never danced before. I can't get over how fun and great Bindi and Derek's dance was. She knocked it out of the park! I was speechless (in a very good way).
I also liked Nick and Alek.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:41 am

The first few dances were not good at all. They all seemed shorter then the usal 1 minute 30 seconds...
From Carlos&Alexa and on, they were fun to watch. Er wait Paula Deen's I had to skip. I can see Carlos, Alexa, Bindi, and Nick being in the F4.

Alek was a nice surprise for being an un-known. He could be the dark horse. So glad this show is back even if it's a train wreck at times! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:01 am

What a crazy mixed bag of Dancers!! Some were quite good and others Ummmm.... but they all were entertaining in their own way.  Bindi is the most positive endearing person and she was fabulous.  Definitely my favorite because of her positivity!  Gary a dancer not so much but his comments are hilarious!!  Telling Tom his left eye was spinning had me laughing so hard I was crying...so so funny!  Alex did a great job as did a handful of others.  The bottom scorers will make the early eliminations easy.  Definitely a very unique and interesting collection of "stars".  All in all lighthearted TV. giggling  

PS.  I wish they had 14 so that "my" Nick was dancing too. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:16 am

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  11821951_937090486354693_2121617219_n
samanthasteffen_ At #dwts watching @keo_motsepe & @chakaikhan kill it live!! the energy's amazing in here!!
#dancingwiththestars @DancingABC
#teamchakeo
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:24 am

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  CO6F63sUcAApENg
Carrie Ann Inaba ‏@carrieanninaba
First mid-show selfie of the season! What do you guys think so far?? @DancingABC #DWTS
 DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  CO6hlFCUwAANH69
Carrie Ann Inaba ‏@carrieanninaba
Wow!! What an amazing night. Some of those dances blew me away and it's only week 1! @DancingABC #DWTS #DWTS21
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 am

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  CO6GrIqWsAAYaug
Aly Keves ‏@alykeves
Anyone else watching @DancingABC just for Gary "Nothing means anything if I have to think about it" Busey?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:29 am

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  CO6C8WHUwAAi0eU
Alan Bersten ‏@Dance10Alan  Los Angeles, CA
All I can say is something amazing is about to happen! @dancingabc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+26
Rolly
Bet2Win
umngirl
Scooby
Sprite