SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:24 pm

There were obvious hints last night about Alek & Emma. Is he just crushing on her or are they an item?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:36 pm

jojo47 wrote:There were obvious hints last night about Alek & Emma. Is he just crushing on her or are they an item?

No thats just producer stuff. Im pretty sure her and Sasha are back together

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:34 pm

sara11 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:There were obvious hints last night about Alek & Emma. Is he just crushing on her or are they an item?

No thats just producer stuff. Im pretty sure her and Sasha are back together

I think Alek would like there to be something there. JMO.

I have enjoyed this season, I started watching for Andy Grammer but really have enjoyed it all. I am over Alek though, Lindsay is now doing the dance around her partner crap while he barely moves.

As for the blood clots, I had a blood clot in my lung and a group of other clots in my leg that easily could have come up too. I walked around for a week with it, and it was like a very painful cold/flu. It also took them a full day in the ER to diagnose me, the scan for the clot was the last thing they did that day, so Tamar may not have known she had blot clots at that point. For me at least once they knew I had them I was not allowed out of bed, so I don't think as of show time they knew what was wrong with her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:57 pm

One of the few episodes I wanted to watch to see if my early prediction is correct, and I don't even see it on my TV Guide? Monday night football?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:One of the few episodes I wanted to watch to see if my early prediction is correct, and I don't even see it on my TV Guide? Monday night football?

Bummer, I am going to watch live starting in a couple of minutes, would you like me to post scores?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Well, I found it on Bravo of all stations. Thanks stuck. I think because Buffalo Bills are on Monday night football and their games are usually blacked out, IDK, never saw this happen before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:22 pm

I admire Alek and what he did, but seriously sick of watching Lindsay dance around him.

He is no where near the dancer the other three are. Truthfully, Alex should still be there instead of him IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:47 am

The freestyles were all enjoyable to me much better then all their re-do dances earlier in the show.

I liked what Lindsay came up with for her first freestyle but yes it did seem like Alek was having trouble keeping up with her at times. Alexa>>Alek.

Carlos' was okay good dance to go out on. I flashed back to my childhood when "Larger Then Life" started to play for Nick's dance laugh out loud & of course Bindi's made me tear up. :tissuebox

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:26 am

Alek and Lindsays freestyle was better than what I had expected but his rumba was very stiff. I hope he comes 3rd because he is already way higher than he should be. I'm happy for Lindsay though - she has done amazingly well this season.

Nick and Sharnas jive was on fire and their freestyle was awesome!! It was adorable when they repllayed what Sharna said to him during their mess up last week. For their freestyle I was expecting something very similar to what they did for their other bsb number but this one was original. I really want them to win but I know that's not happening so hopefully they take 2nd.

Bindi and Dereks freestyle was just beautiful and her quickstep was leaps and bounds better than her first attempt at it. I find her a bit annoying but I will say she is the best dancer and does deserve to win. I wonder if Derek has space for his 6th trophy laugh out loud

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:45 am

sara11 wrote:Alek and Lindsays freestyle was better than what I had expected but his rumba was very stiff. I hope he comes 3rd because he is already way higher than he should be. I'm happy for Lindsay though - she has done amazingly well this season.

Nick and Sharnas jive was on fire and their freestyle was awesome!! It was adorable when they repllayed what Sharna said to him during their mess up last week. For their freestyle I was expecting something very similar to what they did for their other bsb number but this one was original. I really want them to win but I know that's not happening so hopefully they take 2nd.

Bindi and Dereks freestyle was just beautiful and her quickstep was leaps and bounds better than her first attempt at it. I find her a bit annoying but I will say she is the best dancer and does deserve to win. I wonder if Derek has space for his 6th trophy laugh out loud

Not so sure about that !!! I dont think Bindi has as much fans as Nick has !!! Dont underestimate the old BSB-fans giggling ;)
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:24 pm

sara11 wrote:snipped..

I'm glad I'm not the only one. She's sweet, can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw her on TV but boy talk about crocodile tears, no pun intended, and her OTT trying to be emotional chatter. No doubt she deserves to win, she is way ahead of anyone else as far as skill.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Sorry for the double post, just saw this on my twitter feed.

thewrap.com

Live musical will air Jan. 31 on Fox
Fox released the first photos of the cast of “Grease: Live” in character on Monday.
The photos show stars Julianne Hough and Aaron Tveit in character as star-crossed lovers Sandy and Danny Zuko, complete with leather clothes and lofty hair. Vanessa Hudgens is also featured in one of the photos as Betty Rizzo.
Fox’s live production of the musical also stars Carlos PenaVega as Kenickie; Keke Palmer as Marty; Carly Rae Jepsen as Frenchie; Kether Donohue as Jan; David Del Rio as Putzie; and Jessie J, who will open the live event with a performance of a brand-new version of “Grease (Is the Word).”
- See more at: http://www.thewrap.com/grease-live-first-cast-photos-of-musicals-julianne-hough-vanessa-hudgens-and-aaron-tveit-revealed/#.dpuf

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Grease-Live-Julianne-Hough-Aaron-Tveit-Vanessa-Hudgens

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Grease-Live-Julianne-Hough

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+26
Rolly
Bet2Win
umngirl
Scooby
Sprite