SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:40 pm

We really have no idea what her edit will be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by Rolly Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:42 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Rolly wrote:Whether he wants to or not there will be pressure to keep Becca on. TPTB want the buzz she brings.JMO.

I honestly don't know if she's going to bring that much buzz. She's pretty quiet and drama-free. She's not a Deanna-like character who's going to be overly aggressive and vocal about her connection. I think that there will be one episode with the girls grilling her and questioning her intentions, but i think the drama surrounding her will go away pretty quickly.

I hope you are right. If he keeps her on I hope it's because that's what he wants. I think the buzz will be mostly because she was an F2 returning and that's a bigger deal than say Amber coming back. I agree Becca brings less drama especially less than the mean girls and the crazy ones do. I just want Ben to have a group of really great girls this season. More love story, less drama.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:57 pm

Becca needs to stay on her best behavior, is really all there is to it. Don't give production amo to make you look any less than how you came across last season, boring/monotone and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:00 am

Love becca, but she knows that TPTB will do whatever they want. I hope she goes far. She must really like Ben. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:03 am

Did we ever get to meet Becca's dad? He exists cause she talks about how she didnt want him to see her kiss on TV. But did we ever see him on TV?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:46 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Did we ever get to meet Becca's dad? He exists cause she talks about how she didnt want him to see her kiss on TV. But did we ever see him on TV?

Yes, he was on the HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:54 am

relaxing wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I like Becca (and liked and rooted for Nick when he came back), but I think ALL returnees have an ulterior motive. I'm sure her primary motive is Ben, but I'm also sure there's a part of her going "oh, hey, maybe this well shed the boring, robot virgin image people have of me. Maybe I'll get more opportunities and endorsements out of this". Let's not forget that Becca is going against the wishes of those closest to her to do this, knowing that the backlash she gets from it is likely going to hurt her family. Is she doing that for true love? No, she doesn't know Ben and there are millions of great "marriage material" guys out there that she wouldn't have to fight 25 women to date. This isn't like Nick/Kaitlyn, where he already knew her and was falling for her. RS is just using common sense when he says she has ulterior motives, IMO.

I think the bolded is right on and I'm afraid of how Becca might act this time to try to come across as more exciting, less boring and generate more of a fan following with the general viewers.  Hope she keeps it as kind and classy like she did last time and doesn't come off as trying too hard to be energetic or faster moving or anything not true to herself. Also hope if she's not feeling it in a major way she leaves just as much as if Ben isn't he lets her go quickly.  I really don't want to see a wishy-washy Becca at the end not sure if she's in love.
Becca clearly wasn't feeling it with Prince Farming, but she chose to stay until the end. I also don't want to see wishy-washy Becca - again. 

Hopefully she will quickly show the viewers what a fun, outgoing and let's not forget *amazing* promoter of free fashions & products she can be!  wine

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:10 pm

FLChica wrote:
relaxing wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I like Becca (and liked and rooted for Nick when he came back), but I think ALL returnees have an ulterior motive. I'm sure her primary motive is Ben, but I'm also sure there's a part of her going "oh, hey, maybe this well shed the boring, robot virgin image people have of me. Maybe I'll get more opportunities and endorsements out of this". Let's not forget that Becca is going against the wishes of those closest to her to do this, knowing that the backlash she gets from it is likely going to hurt her family. Is she doing that for true love? No, she doesn't know Ben and there are millions of great "marriage material" guys out there that she wouldn't have to fight 25 women to date. This isn't like Nick/Kaitlyn, where he already knew her and was falling for her. RS is just using common sense when he says she has ulterior motives, IMO.

I think the bolded is right on and I'm afraid of how Becca might act this time to try to come across as more exciting, less boring and generate more of a fan following with the general viewers.  Hope she keeps it as kind and classy like she did last time and doesn't come off as trying too hard to be energetic or faster moving or anything not true to herself. Also hope if she's not feeling it in a major way she leaves just as much as if Ben isn't he lets her go quickly.  I really don't want to see a wishy-washy Becca at the end not sure if she's in love.
Becca clearly wasn't feeling it with Prince Farming, but she chose to stay until the end. I also don't want to see wishy-washy Becca - again. 

Hopefully she will quickly show the viewers what a fun, outgoing and let's not forget *amazing* promoter of free fashions & products she can be!  wine

Not feeling it in terms of not being ready to accept a proposal. She wanted to be with him, though. I posted this a few pages back, but she did cry off camera when she went back to the hotel. She also cried more than what was shown during the conversation she had with Chris' mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:12 pm

Hey RJ do you have any idea if Becca made it past the first night?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:19 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Hey RJ do you have any idea if Becca made it past the first night?

I'm confident that she did. She's not back in SD and she wasn't at the hotel yesterday after the group that did get roses returned to the mansion. The girls still at the hotel yesterday were the ones that didn't get roses.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:30 pm

i wonder how many he kept the first night because last year Chris had 23 after the first night..I think

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 pm

With all the interchange between Bach franchise cast, I'm curious if Becca and Tenley know each other. Since they both live in SD and are Christians it seems that they would have met. RJ do you know if they have an acquaintance or friendship??
I remember Becca and Joe filming some blurb together but I can't remember if it was for Ette or BIP cast get together.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

+39
Linds911
Ash2214
Alanna
leselihau
happygolucky