SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:33 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Hey RJ do you have any idea if Becca made it past the first night?

I'm confident that she did. She's not back in SD and she wasn't at the hotel yesterday after the group that did get roses returned to the mansion. The girls still at the hotel yesterday were the ones that didn't get roses.

Oh so the "beautiful, tiny women" the were at the hotel in the morning were the ones sent home?

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by loveactually9 Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:35 pm

I think what she meant is that all of the girls returned to the hotel after the rose ceremony but the ones that did not get roses stayed there while the ones that did got an invite back to the mansion

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:44 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Hey RJ do you have any idea if Becca made it past the first night?

I'm confident that she did. She's not back in SD and she wasn't at the hotel yesterday after the group that did get roses returned to the mansion. The girls still at the hotel yesterday were the ones that didn't get roses.

Oh so the "beautiful, tiny women" the were at the hotel in the morning were the ones sent home?
No. Those were ALL the girls. After the 6 am shooting being finished on Friday morning, EVERY SINGLE girl went back to the hotel. Roses or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:46 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I think what she meant is that all of the girls returned to the hotel after the rose ceremony but the ones that did not get roses stayed there while the ones that did got an invite back to the mansion
Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:48 pm

So, the girls that did not get roses night 1 are already out of TPTB's hands or are they still trapped at a hotel somewhere? Or is it different for every person depending on many different factors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:53 pm

The women who have been eliminated night one are released soon after to return to their lives.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The women who have been eliminated night one are released soon after to return to their lives.
Okay. What are the rules about Social Media; Twitter/IG? Or again, is it different for each girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:40 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
FLChica wrote:Becca clearly wasn't feeling it with Prince Farming, but she chose to stay until the end. I also don't want to see wishy-washy Becca - again. 

Hopefully she will quickly show the viewers what a fun, outgoing and let's not forget *amazing* promoter of free fashions & products she can be!  wine

Not feeling it in terms of not being ready to accept a proposal. She wanted to be with him, though. I posted this a few pages back, but she did cry off camera when she went back to the hotel. She also cried more than what was shown during the conversation she had with Chris' mom.
If Becca wanted to be with Chris, she could & would have been with Chris. Evidently she did not. 

I don't get the impression that Becca is a cold, unfeeling robot. She seems very passionate about her friends, modeling, attending concerts and promoting products on SM. Just a guess here, but I'd think she was touched by the Soules' warm reception of her & their willingness to welcome her into their family permanently. The entire process no doubt made her evaluate herself in ways she didn't expect to when she signed up for adventure, travel and potential female friendships. That would certainly explain any tears she may have shed off camera.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:14 pm

I think she just wasn't even close to being ready for an engagement and she wasn't willing to fake it. That doesn't necessarily mean she didn't want to be with him. I remember that a couple of us Becca/Chris shippers saw that she had pinned and liked a few quotes on Pinterest right after the ATFR that suggested that she did have feeling for the guy and had regret about letting him go/nostalgia when seeing him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:34 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think she just wasn't even close to being ready for an engagement and she wasn't willing to fake it. That doesn't necessarily mean she didn't want to be with him. I remember that a couple of us Becca/Chris shippers saw that she had pinned and liked a few quotes on Pinterest right after the ATFR that suggested that she did have feeling for the guy and had regret about letting him go/nostalgia when seeing him again.

A lot of truth in what you posted. If he had picked her and wanted to date, she would've been really, really happy. As I've mentioned a few times, she cried off camera when she got to the hotel. She posted a short video of her in the hotel talking about Dr. Pepper. That was right after she had been crying, and a producer cheered her up by asking her to compare her love life to Dr. Pepper.

https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/628394845267103744

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:47 pm

FLChica wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:Not feeling it in terms of not being ready to accept a proposal. She wanted to be with him, though. I posted this a few pages back, but she did cry off camera when she went back to the hotel. She also cried more than what was shown during the conversation she had with Chris' mom.
If Becca wanted to be with Chris, she could & would have been with Chris. Evidently she did not. 
scratch If actions are what determine what is evident, then IMO it was Chris who "evidently" did not want to be with Becca and he was lead so it was his choice as to whom he wanted to be with - not hers. Becca wasn't lead. She made it clear she wanted to be with Chris but didn't want to be engaged (and Chris said he did) and was only going to have a long-distance relationship. Chris wanted the engagement so that was that.

If this was Bach NZ then I think Chris would have chosen Becca. The way Bach US show is doesn't allow for a slow-paced show where the final couple only admit they really like each other (and rarely say they are in love) at FRC. Where the expectation is to find a girlfriend and see if it will work later on.

Some called Becca boring, to me, she would fit in perfectly with Bach NZ. This time around, I do think that if Becca goes a long way it will be because she really has feelings for Ben. The question will be, for me, if Ben has feelings for her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:53 pm

I was one that saw there was something between Chris and Becca.  But he always seemed more interested in her than she was in him though, all SM sadness aside.  

A year later, I don't think she really wanted him long term or was as interested as I thought at the time.  I never thought she fell into feelings of love and infatuation in the bubble and still mostly feel that way.  But I also feel like had there been another or better option (as lead) or had we had a two Bach season were the girls chose to keep as lead and date all season, that Chris probably would not have been her choice.  If Ben is her dream guy and all, Chris would have never been a bleep on her radar.  So maybe she didn't fall fully into the bubble feelings, but she may have had more bubble feelings than I initally thought.  

I am not as fond of her as I was, but I don't think she's a bad person or anything.  I just don't see her return as being as genuinely for and all about Ben this time around.  She said repeatedly the filming time frame and environment would not have allowed her to fall in love.  So how is this time going to any different, especially if she's made it clear she's still not interested in getting engaged at the end, if she ended up F1.  The whole premise of the show is date lots of guys/girls, narrow it down, fall in bubble love, get engaged and live happily ever after...or until you realize that you know absolutely nothing about the person and/or learn that you aren't compatible or can't stand each other laugh out loud  (for the most part, since the success rate is so low).  Not say, as F1, well I like you, but I just want to date you and see where it goes IRL.  I mean I appreciate her realistic approach to life and dating, but that's not how the show works and I can't see TPTB letting a season end that way.  So, either get with the program or go home... Don't waste everyones time.  

Maybe my feelings will change after seeing her actions and attitude during filming and while the shows airing and her edit. no idea JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

+39
Linds911
Ash2214
Alanna
leselihau
happygolucky