SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Lol not a good look for him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When you wake up from a nap and just want to eat sandwiches and watch football with your wife.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh Lord I think he looks adorable in that sleepy mussy hair morning way. Move over ladies and Cat of you don't want him hummmmmmm Oh we'll too old Smartcat but you can remember!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:36 pm

She's so hilarious...and weird. And yay for homeward bound (I hope). And laugh out loud at the lady next to her who is paying no attention.

Boarding in 7 mins. This is my life. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:37 pm

ha! she's reinacting one of tbt photos! hilarious!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 pm

laugh out loud like a little kid. Adorable.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:43 pm

He should have gotten a picture of her in first class doing that. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Their sense of humour will get them through anything.
O/T--whenever I see Brandon M, Anna R., Bill H. .... on their twitters, I feel good. Acceptance at its best. I can certainly learn from them.

BTW, If someone already read Sean's book, the "news" today is OLD news . Duh!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:01 pm

vivi2 wrote:Their sense of humour will get them through anything.  
O/T--whenever I see Brandon M, Anna R., Bill H. .... on their twitters, I feel good.  Acceptance at its best. I can certainly learn from them.

BTW, If someone already read Sean's book, the "news" today is OLD news . Duh!

hi Hugesmile

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Hahaha they are so funny . I love their sense of humor laugh out loud ..love that nobody is looking at her and very busy with their gadgets giggling

Yes they are heading back home tonight cat tweeted Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Hey guys, go tweet CH @chrisbharrison and tell him what your favorite Bachelor moment is. Be sure to use hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Mine is a certain proposal and wedding. (hint hint)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:35 am

vivi2 wrote:Their sense of humour will get them through anything.
amen to that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] they'll always have my [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] no matter what!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Happy Saturday Lowebirds

Saturday morning breakfast dates with her are the absolute best. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Nice to see the family back to normal laugh out loud

Dem brows doe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia