SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:16 pm

All of Chris' answers to his ask.fm questions were almost entirely sarcastic or dry IMO unless they were serious questions about dental health. I didn't realize how funny he was :yes: Smiley.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Yes, they were! ^ A snarkologist in training.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:15 pm

I still think his answer about Ben and Becca not being a fit was really just his honest opinion. A poster in the K&S fan forum was kind enough to post Chris' answers about K&S and most of his answers about them seemed non-sarcastic to me unless he really doesn't think K&S are great together or that K is awesome or even better than on TV. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:52 pm

I think Chris might have been sarcastic about the not liking his humor part, but not about the Becca part, that part sounded honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Do we know if Becca is still there? That will tell us a lot. I also listened to Chris (cupcake) and he was very genuine about Shawn and Kait. He seems like a shoot from the hip type of guy. Don't think he would say something about Becca and Ben just to hide something. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Becca is still there. She was in the Bahamas shot of the F9.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:18 pm

^^^ Thanks. Sorry if I am not up to date but has she made it past the latest rose ceremony from 9 girls?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:21 pm

According to RS the rose ceremony should be tonight, so we'll see!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:37 pm

I just finished reading Chris's entire ask fm.  I think all of his answers were an accurate reflection of his opinion.  His answers about dentistry, dating and his bachelor franchise experience and friends were infused with humor but all reflective of his thought process.  My first take away is that he and Ben will be lifelong friends and that they both share a common religious belief and appreciate and understand each others humor.  My second take away is that Chris does Not think Becca is a good match for Ben all joking aside. My third take away is that if Chris does not want to answer the question he does not offer an opinion.  My fourth take away is Chris is just friends with Jessica.  Lastly, my fifth take away is that I need to floss more. Hugesmile       JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:41 pm

spitcoffee your last sentence. Darn thses dentists that sound like stuck records about flossing.

So cupcake is not a fan of becca for Ben. Good to know. Now to wait and see what Ben thinks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 pm

I think that the whole Jared thing probably rubbed the guys the wrong way too, considering how strong the bromances were this season. He might have also heard things about her though Shawn. He probably wasn't going to go into details about something like that on that site, so he just went with a safe answer to show he's not a big fan.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:17 pm

My personal opinion is that just as Ben by his own account was talking to Dr Chris everyday before the filming started, I totally believe he is texting him now.  If Ben who is extremely close to his parents and some of his friends was feeling overwhelmed and in need of some friendly counsel, I believe TPTB would let him do so.  Particularly since Becca who is not the lead is able to talk to her family.       JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart