SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:23 pm

IMO the thing with Jared never even happened. And this is not IMO I know this to be true but I know I can't post that as fact without proof. Rammer and Steve are getting their Intel from the same person and I think their source is purposefully feeding them bad information i.e., the info Steve got last year about Kaitlyn picking no one when she really picked Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:26 pm

This ^^ I heard the same. I heard the entire brouhaha with Jared never occured.
 I felt it was pointless to swim against the tide and say anything here, but I also heard it and do believe it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Ok, if the Jared thing is a foiler and possibly the "Ben told her not to come" thing, does she actually have a chance to win? From what any of you have heard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:38 pm

eversotrue wrote:Ok, if the Jared thing is a foiler and possibly the "Ben told her not to come" thing, does she actually have a chance to win? From what any of you have heard?

Absolutely

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:40 pm

^^^ Same!! IMO neither of these two things ever made logical sense to me and just reeked of BS!! I couldn't get on board with it Redfacemad
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:56 pm

**edited**

Since I am a newbie, I'll field this one. I believe the only ones claiming to have info are myself and rammer. **edited** I have no contact with any production nor do I have any type of juicy info. All I've ever claimed was to be a friend of Becca's and try to correct the bad information I believe was being posted on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:58 pm

Becca never denied it on Twitter which actually makes me completely believe the Jared thing definitely did happen. In fact, her response made no sense when questioned about it. Jmo

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:58 pm

While TPTB could very well be trying to get some foilers out there...there have been, are and I'm sure will continue to be posters here that have gotten inside info for many seasons.  Sometimes they receive bad info or its a foiler, but more times that theres always a grain of truth to it, even if it turns out to not be completely accurate.

Its up to everyone what they choose to believe or not, or just file it away for later to see if it comes into play.  Some seasons we have more info being given that others...but that does not mean it shouldn't be considered or automatically discounted as being a foiler simply because we have lots of it coming in and being shared.  But as always, JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:10 am

1fortheMoney33 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:
This statement all but confirms to me that TPTB are doing their best to try to set up spoilers!!
Idk. I just think that all these newbies that claim to have info are suspicious is all. If 10 different people have the same "inside scoop", is it really "inside scoop"?  hmmm

Since I am a newbie, I'll field this one. I believe the only ones claiming to have info are myself and rammer. Since we know rammer has flown the coop, I'm the only one remaining. I have no contact with any production nor do I have any type of juicy info. All I've ever claimed was to be a friend of Becca's and try to correct the bad information I believe was being posted on here
Oh, so you don't have any ins with production? **edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 am

In any case, I hope she's next to go. Not interested in seeing another hometown from her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:15 am

It appears this thread needs to be cleaned up. It's locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:35 am

DO NOT QUESTION THE PERSON WHO SHARES ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. DO NOT ASK THEM WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT ASSOCIATION THEY HAVE WITH ANYONE. THEY WILL SHARE IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT.  IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE POSTER, THEN DON'T READ IT. SLEUTHERS FOR YEARS HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION, SOME OF IT TRUE, SOME OF IT WAS SIMPLY BAD INFORMATION, SOME OF IT MAY BE TROLLS TRYING TO STIR TROUBLE. AS A RESPECTFUL SLEUTHER, YOU EITHER AGREE, DISAGREE, SAVE IT FOR LATER, OR SLEUTH IT TO PROVE IT RIGHT OR WRONG.

I personally believe the Jared meeting was suppose to happen. I believe Becca initiated it, Jared made plans to get there a day earlier since he was going to the premier, and she blew him off. Are you going to call me names for believing that? I personally don't care if any one believes me or not, and I do not intend to change any one's mind. I don't care if it turns out to be not true with proof, this is what I believe at this moment. Everyone has the right to believe or not.

We appreciate ALL posters who share any information they want to share. Perhaps people delete their accounts because they feel it's not worth the hastle they get for sharing. NO ONE on this forum has the right to treat a 'source' any different than a registered member who has no sources. If members choose to delete their account, that is their privilege and not something anyone has the right to question their validity. How would anyone in this thread feel right now if they deleted their account, and we started trashing you?

I hope this is the end of having to warn about sources. The next warning will be personal warnings to the posters involved.

This forum depends on sources for sleuthing. I have no intention of ever changing that.

Thread will re open in due course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart