SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
eversotrue wrote:If there is a lot of blondes, based on everything we know, I'd say 7 of the 9 girls are blonde. Or 6 of the 8 girls are blonde. It depends on if there is a total of 8 girls or 9 girls.

A whole lot of blonde Suspect .
Either the brunettes really had a bad personality or no chemistry or dude was unwilling to see beyond a type.

Alternatively the only brunette making it to the top is his f1 and he kept the other blondes around so that he can focus appropriately.

I seriously don't get the obsession with hair color. Most likely half of those so called 'blondes' are brunettes!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:38 pm

sorry for the double post.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:07 pm

umngirl wrote:
@RealitySteve: There are 9 girls in the Bahamas. 5 I've given you, 4 I haven't yet. You'll be getting them soon.

I decided to bite the bullet and go to his site. This is the list of girls that he has. There are nine total that he has identified, but only 5 of those made it to the Bahamas. I've crossed out the 3 girls that we suspect to have been cut. Lauren H is one of those so called 5 that went to the Bahamas. This leaves 5 identified girls (names in blue) that are possible to represent the remaining 4 that RS has named. Make sense? So which one of these remaining 5 (names in blue) should be scratched? Do we have any evidence of any of those 5 being cut? Would he keep one twin, but not the other? (Trying to approach this like the old Mastermind game...and hopefully, I haven't confused anyone in the process. Smiley )

Breanne Rice
Olivia Caridi
Becca Tilley
Amber James
Emily Ferguson
Haley Ferguson
Lauren Himle *airport photo evidence that she went to the Bahamas
Lauren Barr
Lauren Bushnell

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Haley is gone. Jen is following her on IG and since Haley's IG is private, she would need to approve that follow.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:13 pm

So, Olivia, Emily, Lauren H and B, and Becca are still there. We also know about Amanda, so RS just has 3 other girls to release that we don't know about. Is that right?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:15 pm

That's correct. Two of the three we don't have names for are the two brunettes in the airport pic.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:That's correct. Two of the three we don't have names for are the two brunettes in the airport pic.
Or 3 brunettes. There was 3 in the photo.. So who knows. I say it's the 1-on-1 girl, chicken suit girl, and belly dance girl. Those are the only people that it can be, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm wondering if Ben did establish a "connection" with one twin, if possibly the other twin would offer to leave. I can see this happening.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:22 pm

We still don't know who that last girl that walked up to Ben in that Vegas video is

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:48 pm

loveactually9 wrote:We still don't know who that last girl that walked up to Ben in that Vegas video is
She has to be chicken suit girl. So thats at least 7 blondes. Only possible two brunettes. So one of those brunettes at the airport isnt a contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:59 pm

That girl could be Lauren H. If there are 7 blondes and 2 brunettes... :headbanging

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Black Halo, in what episode do the f1's get their first 1-on-1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123