SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:09 pm

I think the 2 brunettes are definitely contestants. A few theories:

1. Brunette #1 is belly dance girl. Between Brunette #2 and mystery video girl, one got the first 1-on-1 in Vegas and the other is in the chicken suit.

2. Brunette #1 is belly dance girl. Mystery video girl is #5 onstage in Vegas with her hair tied up. Brunette #2 got the 1-on-1. Lauren Himle is in the chicken suit

Two things we need to know: is Brunette #1 the same as belly dance girl? And is #5 onstage Lauren Himle or mystery video girl?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Black Halo, just curious what do you have against blondes? Lol We really don't know anything about the 2 brunettes but you seem to be really rooting for them. They could be TERRIBLE for all we know

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:11 pm

loveactually9 wrote:We still don't know who that last girl that walked up to Ben in that Vegas video is
My best guess from the photos we have is she is either #5 or #7 on the Vegas stage based on height, hair colour and length. I do not see anyone that resembles her in the airport photo. I think #7 is the best match. From both The walking up to greet Ben photo and the stage photo I would not say she is a blonde or brunette but a bronde laugh out loud. Seriously, it's a new hair color word I learned on Instagram today!! Now what is her name? 

Has anyone discussed the possibility that the girl with hand on her mouth in the airport photo (who I think is Shushanna) and the girl with the color block dress in walking up to meet Ben photo is one and the same?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:12 pm

eversotrue wrote:Black Halo, in what episode do the f1's get their first 1-on-1?
I am not BlackHalo, however, IMO there is no set answer. If the producers made something like this consistent each season there would be no need to do much sleuthing.  5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 2498057887

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:14 pm

#7 onstage is more likely Olivia IMO based on height. Brunette #1 at the airport (and not Brunette #2 with her hand on her myth) is more likely the belly dance girl based on my interpretation of grainy video and photo quality laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by lkr Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:21 pm

So there are 9 girls left....I think that the 2 girls in the airport are definitely contestants. They look too much like 2 of the girls in Vegas on stage to not be. Also I think that Amanda in the airport photo is talking to Olivia. Just my opinion.

lkr

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:25 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Black Halo, just curious what do you have against blondes? Lol  We really don't know anything about the 2 brunettes but you seem to be really rooting for them. They could be TERRIBLE for all we know
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698 For my own shallow reasons I want some brunettes there but it would be nice if it were a bit more even? There has to be some good ones.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:29 pm

I don't care much about hair color either way but a cute blond Ette would be a nice change. It's been a long run for Brunettes.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:43 pm

LOL fair enough. According to Juliet, the producers tried to stack the deck in your favor but guess Ben just wasn't having it

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:58 pm

welcomeyall lkr! Great first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:11 pm

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 6506611e-e6cb-4f18-8c29-e0e0a25c3ffb

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Gd_veg10

Thought I would bring the pictures over so we can maybe figure out who this last girl walking into the video is.

Scenario 1: She tied her hair up and is #5 onstage. Then where is Lauren Himle? In this case, Lauren Himle must be in the chicken suit. That means Brunette #1 at the airport HAS to be belly dancer girl. And Brunette #2 (hand over mouth) has to have gotten the 1-on-1.

Scenario 2: Lauren Himle is #5. Then mystery video girl must be in the chicken suit. Which also means That means Brunette #1 at the airport HAS to be belly dancer girl. And Brunette #2 (hand over mouth) has to have gotten the 1-on-1.

By process of elimination and our knowledge of how many girls are left...Brunette #1 at the airport IS belly dancer girl.

According to RS, 9 girls left. The 5 girls that he has revealed and we know are left are: Becca, Olivia, Lauren Himle, Lauren Bushnell, Emily. The 4 girls that he has not REVEALED are: Amanda, and 3 mystery girls. Of the 3 mystery girls, the 2 brunettes take up 2 spots. Which leaves mystery video girl.

So to me, this answers it. Maybe it doesn't make sense to anyone else though laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:23 pm

@loveactually9 Thanks for explaining! That makes sense to me. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123