SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:55 pm

jen689 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:If Becca is his "ex" I wonder what he considers Whitney?  
Becca = ex girlfriend
Whitney = ex fiancé

Ex-fiance >>>>>> ex-girlfriend

Chris needs to just get over it already.

He dumped Becca for Whitney DWTS.

So I guess I could say his ex is DWTS! Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:58 pm

I don't think he was really looking to get married and I don't think it would've lasted with anyone on his season, but I do think he really wanted to choose Becca and for her to choose him back. He was practically begging her to feel something for him in their LCD. I think he hasn't gone after her because she would probably turn him down and I think he knows that. The end of his season was really her rejecting him, not the other way around.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:05 pm

I think CS feels regret because he has no one now and nothing except some $$$.
It was so obvious even at ATFR he was more into Becca than his own fiance!

I am sure he wishes he could have pulled a Mesnick but that just wasn't going to happen.
And he wasn't going to pull a Juan and not propose since he cared more about getting $$$$/image.
That's his problem and his choice and it is what it is.

He made his choices and he really needs to move on.
His tweeting about Becca just makes it even more obvious he has not moved on.
Lord knows what he is going to tweet the day Becca gets married to someone. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:..He dumped Becca for Whitney DWTS.

So I guess I could say his ex is DWTS!
He received a nice settlement from his ex DWTS $245,000 based on the pay scale from this link

http://gawker.com/5627611/how-much-money-will-the-stars-make-on-dancing-with-the-stars

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:21 pm

It doesn't matter at all who Chris really wanted in the end. The true winner from that season was Whitney imo. She has no need for the show plus she found love on her own.

Good luck on winning that lawsuit, Mr "Celebrity". laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:22 pm

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:..He dumped Becca for Whitney DWTS.

So I guess I could say his ex is DWTS!
He received a nice settlement from his ex DWTS $245,000 based on the pay scale from this link

http://gawker.com/5627611/how-much-money-will-the-stars-make-on-dancing-with-the-stars

I hope it keeps him warm at night... but somehow I think not... considering he is still tweeting about his "other" Ex.

giggling no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:34 am

I think CS was/is in love with three things...himself, fame and money.

I think he was into both Becca and Whitney but was never going to marry either.

At this point I think Chris loves Ben. Bros....... laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:42 am

albean99 wrote:It doesn't matter at all who Chris really wanted in the end. The true winner from that season was Whitney imo. She has no need for the show plus she found love on her own.

It seems to still matter to Chris since he is still going on about his "Ex" Becca.  Rolling Eyes

I still think the winners are all the women who didn't have to get stuck with farmer douche cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:28 am

^^^So true! Comparing Ben H and his wonderful demeanor and classy way with the woman versus the farmer ... last season's entire cast deserves a do over. Chris just had such a difficult time talking to the contestants and always looked and acted so baffled.

Whitney dodged a big fat bullet. Will be interesting to know if he will still be single in 5 years and looking to make $$$ with appearsnces.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:52 am

Wow I didn't realize DWTS paid so well. Good for him. I wonder what, if any, Whitney's cut was?

I hope Ben does it too—you'd have to be crazy or independently wealthy not to IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:32 am

rhondam wrote:Wow I didn't realize DWTS paid so well. Good for him. I wonder what, if any, Whitney's cut was....
When Chris and Whitney appeared together after their season aired they weren't affectionate in public.  They seemed like business partners. My theory is Chris offered to split his DWTS money with her if she would move to CA and support him. Sean lasted to episode 7 so Chris probably thought he would too.  Whitney agreed to stay in CA through episode 7 if he made it that far. I thought it was interesting that after episode 7 aired Whitney didn't stay in CA to support Chris for episode 8. She fulfilled her agreement and was ready to move on JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:33 am

jen689 wrote:
rhondam wrote:Wow I didn't realize DWTS paid so well. Good for him. I wonder what, if any, Whitney's cut was....
When Chris and Whitney appeared together after their season aired they weren't affectionate in public.  They seemed like business partners. My theory is Chris offered to split his DWTS money with her if she would move to CA and support him. Sean lasted to episode 7 so Chris probably thought he would too.  Whitney agreed to stay in CA through episode 7 if he made it that far. I thought it was interesting that after episode 7 aired Whitney didn't stay in CA to support Chris for episode 8. She fulfilled her agreement and was ready to move on JMO

Hmmm... I think you're on to something there. I can see them splitting the money.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX